Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Flame away baba's I wont hide out

This is a discussion on Flame away baba's I wont hide out within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yes pls cs drops again and yes maybe like diez bera and ares could swap olympia edana and ronark and ...
Page: 6

yes pls cs drops again

and yes maybe like diez bera and ares could swap

olympia edana and ronark

and the others swap and after x years u could do moore servers in a list

Hostage

This topic is too heated for me. It's all said and done with. Honestly, get over it. K2 does what it wants, when it wants, and HOW it wants. None of us can change that. They don't make the best decisions. And I know if my items we're deleted when I legitimately picked them up, I'd be hella pissed. And it's not like they're going to be on the top for too long, there are level caps. It's all the same in the end.

btw - Stop the flaming.....

haha this is the start of a new era, like i said before in recent posts we should all uknight and ask for them to merge all the servers together =p

sallysue

someone pm me if they know the gm who did this.. i have a similiar incidient to share.. but damn didint know i could moved to diff server ^^

have ksc's of gm giving me cs+10 lol

dragon armor

raptor +10

Etc

but he told me to delete it or he woudl delete it so i jsut delete it..gms so corrupt

ohh and this is in one of the last 5 servers to come out to clear it up so no cs were on this serveer^^ coudltn be urnning around with one.. neways yeah..

ne chance gms name has scor in it?

Switching to ares or diez would have been fair, but switching to pathos....<_<

The leaking of the billing history by k2 staff constituted a violation of several USC&#39;s (United States Codes) and a few CFR&#39;s (Code Of Federal Regulation) too. So in other words to keep form getting sued, and/or criminal charges leveled against them, k2 (knowing thier collective balls were in a vice) gave these players the option to move to whatever server they wished. And it seems as though pathos fit the bill.

The leaking of the billing history by k2 staff constituted a violation of several USC&#39;s (United States Codes) and a few CFR&#39;s (Code Of Federal Regulation) too. So in other words to keep form getting sued, and/or criminal charges leveled against them, k2 (knowing thier collective balls were in a vice) gave these players the option to move to whatever server they wished. And it seems as though pathos fit the bill.[/b]
    I&#39;d say they didn&#39;t allow them to change to the newest 2 servers
    But Ey, you guys should of make a trial against K2 :lol:

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

I&#39;d say they didn&#39;t allow them to change to the newest 2 servers
    But Ey, you guys should of make a trial against K2 :lol:[/b]
    Yea if that really was the case, then you could get a lot of money out of K2, or even uber items if you were that into the game

But well anyways. Welcome to Pathos Draviste... Hope you will find it funny to play on what I call a dead server :P

And suing K2 why... They will state the same they always do, and have done since they started being sued...

"Any char, item, account. Is the property of K2 Networks... We do whatever we want with our own property.
    Billing info spillt is a mistake bound to happen now and then, players know this. So its their own fault that they
    use our Premium service" Etc etc bla bla same old bullshit as always.

PS: Wlecome to Pathos once again :P

pL0y

tell the judge they deleted ur scrolls and u can have a case then since u bought them with usd (hence becoming urs not theirs)
    ####Notice: Moving LvL 80 with +3&#39;s and +9 weaps from Ares to Akara. GL Nubs!####

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

whats done been done. i dont see why people have to fight over this..

So you admit you fucking lied to my face and called me a "SORE LOSER".

gtfo faggot.[/b]

LMAO

"you lied to my face!"

ahahahahah

PainInDaAss

Welcome to Pathos guys :P

Banned

tell the judge they deleted ur scrolls and u can have a case then since u bought them with usd (hence becoming urs not theirs)
    ####Notice: Moving LvL 80 with +3&#39;s and +9 weaps from Ares to Akara. GL Nubs!####[/b]
    LOL

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

ROFL.

Your pathetic. You need to beat on kids 5-10 levels lower than you to gain satisfaction.

Please, suck a fucking dick.[/b]
    You&#39;re pretty unlucky; I clicked on a random link, scrolled to a random reply and saw your flame.
    2 days.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast