Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Flame away baba's I wont hide out

This is a discussion on Flame away baba's I wont hide out within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It wasn't a GM decision to bring weapon defence items over. It was theirs. The GM just didn't think to ...
Page: 8

Ignore Me Senior Member

It wasn't a GM decision to bring weapon defence items over. It was theirs. The GM just didn't think to check if the victims she was helping (who were so hard done by) were trying to cheat when they got there.

They start up a merchant stall of weapon defence items on arrival. By the looks of the pictures that blew it up.

New rule for KOL production should be no moves to a newer server than you are on.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

i like them tho so welcome to pathos <3

bigdaddy52

Cuz a GM did it, maybe the guyz it happened to had the right to sue k2 some way or another so they gave them a option to move as a way to pay em off i guess.
    PS: im guessing.[/b]
    Ding ding ding...we may have a winner. Yes it was a violation on k2&#39;s agreements which could lead to legal action. Instead, there was an agreement made between the parties. It is a game, if you don&#39;t like what&#39;s going on, do what I did when i nation transferred. Town when you see him, or run away. Not that difficult..

Anyway, much love for ya draviste! You my homie! h34r:

bigdaddy52

It wasn&#39;t a GM decision to bring weapon defence items over. It was theirs. The GM just didn&#39;t think to check if the victims she was helping (who were so hard done by) were trying to cheat when they got there.

They start up a merchant stall of weapon defence items on arrival. By the looks of the pictures that blew it up.

New rule for KOL production should be no moves to a newer server than you are on.[/b]
    The items where checked but it wasn&#39;t realized at that moment in time that they weren&#39;t on the server. It took a few days for k2 to realize it so they replaced the items. Deal with it.

Also as far as the chitin shields not dropping anymore, that&#39;s a load of bs. The drop rate was decreased but not set to 0%. They drop, just not as common. They are able to be dropped on that server so just stop the flames, it&#39;s annoying and getting old.

The items where checked but it wasn&#39;t realized at that moment in time that they weren&#39;t on the server. It took a few days for k2 to realize it so they replaced the items. Deal with it.

Also as far as the chitin shields not dropping anymore, that&#39;s a load of bs. The drop rate was decreased but not set to 0%. They drop, just not as common. They are able to be dropped on that server so just stop the flames, it&#39;s annoying and getting old.[/b]

isnt it just a coincidence that like nobody has gotten a KSC of lesath dropping a CS for like 2-3 yrs now?

bigdaddy52

isnt it just a coincidence that like nobody has gotten a KSC of lesath dropping a CS for like 2-3 yrs now?[/b]
    Ever hear of low drop rate? Ever hear of something around .01% or lower? They have made it so a CS is a very rare item. Go kill isiloon, felankor, or ultima...better chances killing those and getting one than lesath.

Ignore Me Senior Member

The items where checked but it wasn&#39;t realized at that moment in time that they weren&#39;t on the server. It took a few days for k2 to realize it so they replaced the items. Deal with it.[/b]
    There is nothing to deal with they aren&#39;t the only cheats on the servers. They wouldn&#39;t get in the top 1000 cheater lists.

People try to talk like the lead GM is at fault here no she is not. Trust is not a crime. Victims are not supposed to go shopping before transfer and stock up on stuff - they know isn&#39;t on that server - before they go.

In this matter of very small pototoes. I just enjoy it when cheaters think they are clever and get caught being dumb.

So no plans to deal with it - just enjoy it. Thanks. :P

bigdaddy52

There is nothing to deal with they aren&#39;t the only cheats on the servers. They wouldn&#39;t get in the top 1000 cheater lists.

People try to talk like the lead GM is at fault here no she is not. Trust is not a crime. Victims are not supposed to go shopping before transfer and stock up on stuff - they know isn&#39;t on that server - before they go.

In this matter of very small pototoes. I just enjoy it when cheaters think they are clever and get caught being dumb.

So no plans to deal with it - just enjoy it. Thanks. :P[/b]
    One problem, they aren&#39;t cheaters. So Deal with it! Also I never said the GM was at fault for anything, it was something that was realized too late after everybody started pissing and moaning about it so they changed the items to something that is found on the server. What don&#39;t you get about it? I think everybody needs to just chill and realize you&#39;re crying isn&#39;t going to change anything. K2 doesn&#39;t want to get into a legal action, them being transferred over is not a violation of anything. What happened to them was a violation of the law which lead to a compromise. So again....Deal with it!

Ignore Me Senior Member

One problem, they aren&#39;t cheaters. So Deal with it! Also I never said the GM was at fault for anything, it was something that was realized too late after everybody started pissing and moaning about it so they changed the items to something that is found on the server. What don&#39;t you get about it? I think everybody needs to just chill and realize you&#39;re crying isn&#39;t going to change anything. K2 doesn&#39;t want to get into a legal action, them being transferred over is not a violation of anything. What happened to them was a violation of the law which lead to a compromise. So again....Deal with it![/b]
    Okay (Mr pls sob Deal with it) you obviously feel uncomfortable and I don&#39;t feel that strongly about it. Not my servers not my friends. Sorry if laughing at the guys is unfair but if the GM had given out my payment info - I would change payment method and told them its no problem.

But for those reading who don&#39;t understand why I call these victims who then became cheaters here is "that" picture we all seen. This is why they got caught going to Pathos with a bunch of pre-planned weapon defence contra-band to make unfair money. When they went on a shopping spree before transfer they decided to be cheaters. K2 had no reason to check legit good guys who had been the victim of a GM&#39;s mistakes.

I don&#39;t know what class they are but they didn&#39;t innocently have rogue and mage weapon defence they suddenly needed to sell upon arrival. And don&#39;t even try the we didn&#39;t know what we had cos they priced it up like the damn well knew. The people they sold to would of lost the items they kept the money.

007_heal

if MsNoLove is the priest that went with Beatunub then its ok with me, never really liked here.

She only has a CS +4 or something.

B1tesizeThriLL

if MsNoLove is the priest that went with Beatunub then its ok with me, never really liked here.

She only has a CS +4 or something.[/b]
    CS +3, and yea, she started a new priest there... GG.

el_loko

what happend with nps?

move with same nps ?

bigdaddy52

Okay (Mr pls sob Deal with it) you obviously feel uncomfortable and I don&#39;t feel that strongly about it. Not my servers not my friends. Sorry if laughing at the guys is unfair but if the GM had given out my payment info - I would change payment method and told them its no problem.

But for those reading who don&#39;t understand why I call these victims who then became cheaters here is "that" picture we all seen. This is why they got caught going to Pathos with a bunch of pre-planned weapon defence contra-band to make unfair money. When they went on a shopping spree before transfer they decided to be cheaters. K2 had no reason to check legit good guys who had been the victim of a GM&#39;s mistakes.

I don&#39;t know what class they are but they didn&#39;t innocently have rogue and mage weapon defence they suddenly needed to sell upon arrival. And don&#39;t even try the we didn&#39;t know what we had cos they priced it up like the damn well knew. The people they sold to would of lost the items they kept the money.

[/b]
    Lol, you really don&#39;t get it. It was ONE person trying to sell it. They are not cheaters, they were items they had on themselves when their accounts were transferred. Also, here we go again.

D-E-A-L W-I-T-H I-T. Not hard to understand I don&#39;t think. You say you don&#39;t care, but you keep coming back to say more. The items wouldn&#39;t have been deleted from the person that got it, but replaced with an item that is on the server. Or did you not grasp what k2 said about those items?

well id like to welcome them to pathos im not gone flame cos its no use and we cant change it so

misterfrisco

man, transfer for my item from Ares to girakon please[/b]
    lol X2

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast