Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Flamethrow

This is a discussion on Flamethrow within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; try on weekend he also never response me, so i gues he just got very very very very very gay ...
Page: 2

try on weekend
    he also never response me, so i gues he just got very very very very very gay or hes just busy

Vampir3

flamethrow 100 % honnest and sure

Banned

flame is outta his own country, just talked with him this morning, was hoping on a train to london i believe he said. anywho, lemonfreezer look out for him :P

Kranitnova

Oliver (flamethrow) is in london. If i see him on msn i will give him a message asap. NO worries man.

Sethesh

I have beeen speaking with him yesterday and i can asure u that this guy wont scam u As Kris said he went to London yesterday. Be patient.

flamthrow

Hey there srry If there are any doubts but I sended a pm to jeday I thought it was your sister, telling her that Im off to london till sunday and well we got a different time zone so hard t get a hold of eachother. Like I said to check if the money is there Ill need the code they gave you, first name and last name and the exact amount of cash just send me that. Else I cant check if the cash is there or not. Anyway I hope I can get u on msn toniht but since at my gf's she on the comp most of the time
    oliver

Jediay

got in touch with flam earlier today, and yeah were all busy i havent seen you for 3 days. anyway hit my cell up with the code later lozo and ill finish it for ya

Priestontale

Yea im sorry for making this post Flam you know i trust you or i wouldnt have taken the chance... this is a first timer so im paranoid, i dont even know how to use WU :P @ Jane ill bring it by your house later tonight if i can sneak to H-E-B without Traci knowing. h43r:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12