Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Flamethrow--- a Bad businessman

This is a discussion on Flamethrow--- a Bad businessman within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well it has now been almost 2 weeks since i sent Flamethrow the money and still nothing... I dont think ...
Page: 1

Priestontale

Default Flamethrow--- a Bad businessman

Well it has now been almost 2 weeks since i sent Flamethrow the money and still nothing... I dont think someone can be too busy to log online and give me my items or atleast leave me a pm or log on MSN... i havnt heard from him since Monday. SO for all those who are on his side and told me i had nothing to worry about.. i think you all including myself have been fooled. As of today ***OFFICIALLY SCAMMED BY FLAMETHROW***.......... wow you guys really know whos trustable and not...

FatM4n

You sended the money and you didn't do the trade right away?

Default Re: OFFICIALLY SCAMMED BY---- Flamethrow

Originally posted by Priestontale
    wow you guys really know whos trustable and not...
    If you can drive to they're house and beat some ass, you can trust them. If not, you can't..

Sethesh

dude i know this guy and im sure he wont scam u lol. Show the bill from WU to prove u are right.

Kranitnova

last thing he told me he was waiting some confirmation code?

i dunno if this can be right, i dont like usd trades at all....so i dont know how it works

i'll check when i can

Banned Senior Member

Flamethrow wont scamm annyone.... theres just maybe somthing wrong with trade Flamethrow is a nice guy

Kranitnova

dude the items of flamethrow are on an account i can log...
    just stay cool he isnt scamming anyone, i think he is jsut being carefull thats all

flamthrow

Ah dale dont worry pal Im not scamming anyone, wont start with you now will I? The thing is commy has exams and its his account its being sent on so I need to know wether or not he has gotten thecash yet. Problem is he hasnt had the time yet and well, I think its too late or some. So the cash has prolly been sent back to you :s and i sincerely apologize for that. But if he has gotten it I'll log on within seconds and give you the items. No worries. Now plz change this topics name and Oh yea talk to your sister a bit coz Ur never on msn so hey not my fault I have to talk to her about it.

Originally posted by flamthrow
    Ah dale dont worry pal Im not scamming anyone, wont start with you now will I? The thing is commy has exams and its his account its being sent on so I need to know wether or not he has gotten thecash yet. Problem is he hasnt had the time yet and well, I think its too late or some. So the cash has prolly been sent back to you :s and i sincerely apologize for that. But if he has gotten it I'll log on within seconds and give you the items. No worries. Now plz change this topics name and Oh yea talk to your sister a bit coz Ur never on msn so hey not my fault I have to talk to her about it.
    commy is a n00b at pc's so takes time for him :lol:

garfieldbr

:lol:

flamthrow

^^ cant argue with that :P

Priestontale

Default .

Originally posted by flamthrow

you have to talk to her about it? bc i dont log on MSN? you logged on here and asked me for the code, my address and everything else ... i dont see why it would have been so hard to leave me messages on here since im on here almost everyday... i dont think i should have to change the topic name Flame, i trust you BUT its kind of hard to trust someone when i hear from them every once and a while.... i see you bump your thread the other day. WHy you couldnt take the time to drop me a PM or something when I'M the one who actually sent the money. And also it really would suck for the money to be back in my hands again...... it cost me around $50 just to send it. If you didnt only drop on the forums every time i made a thread about you then dude i promise it would be alot easier to trust you.

Aba

Originally posted by MeeP+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MeeP)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-flamthrow
    commy is a n00b at pc's so takes time for him :lol:[/b]
    :wub: commy :wub: :wub: :wub: my hero

Originally posted by Aba+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aba)</div>
    Originally posted by MeeP@
    <!--QuoteBegin-flamthrow

commy is a n00b at pc's so takes time for him :lol:
    :wub: commy :wub: :wub: :wub: my hero[/b]
    his so busy with exams or something, no time to even log msn -_-

his mine, fuck off :wub:

flamthrow

If I dont have news yet what do you want me to write to you? Hey I still havent had news if the money is there or not every day? You can ask me in pms too but you didnt and If you did you'd have gotten a reply. Instead of sending me a pm you just posted a topic calling me a scammer. And ye I asked you the day you sended me the cash for the code, names and adress. Remember what you gave me as an adress? The city and country isnt really an adress now is it? The full info I got it only on sunday obviously thats already a week after you've sended me the cash. That leaves commy 2 days or so....Dont blame it all on me dale... I apologized but you should take a few things into consideration aswell.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast