Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Flamethrow--- a Bad businessman

This is a discussion on Flamethrow--- a Bad businessman within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by flamthrow If I dont have news yet what do you want me to write to you? Hey ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by flamthrow
    If I dont have news yet what do you want me to write to you? Hey I still havent had news if the money is there or not every day? You can ask me in pms too but you didnt and If you did you'd have gotten a reply. Instead of sending me a pm you just posted a topic calling me a scammer. And ye I asked you the day you sended me the cash for the code, names and adress. Remember what you gave me as an adress? The city and country isnt really an adress now is it? The full info I got it only on sunday obviously thats already a week after you've sended me the cash. That leaves commy 2 days or so....Dont blame it all on me dale... I apologized but you should take a few things into consideration aswell.
    Your situation is understandable but he shouldent have to wait after payment... once he paid the item was his. When I buy something I want it the same day I paid. It only takes a few minutes to run up to a western union kiosk and check it out.

flamthrow

Not If the information was given a week and a half later right?

Default Re: OFFICIALLY SCAMMED BY---- Flamethrow

Originally posted by Priestontale
    Well it has now been almost 2 weeks since i sent Flamethrow the money and still nothing... I dont think someone can be too busy to log online and give me my items or atleast leave me a pm or log on MSN... i havnt heard from him since Monday. SO for all those who are on his side and told me i had nothing to worry about.. i think you all including myself have been fooled. As of today ***OFFICIALLY SCAMMED BY FLAMETHROW***.......... wow you guys really know whos trustable and not...

i think it is about time u change the title of the post plz

flame would never scam

Priestontale

Default umm...

Yes the information was given a week and a half later... also Gulli remember the day i sent the money you left your Country or something .. so you cant blame it on me that I didnt give you all the info until a week and half later.. i talked to you on Monday-sent the money on Monday and then didnt hear from you again until Friday so all that isnt my fault. Then after i gave you all my info i did not hear from you until i made this post. IT is your job to keep me updated and keep your good name of a GG trader . And about MSN- what addy did you give Jane? bc i am on almost every day for atleast 2 or 3 hours and the name that you gave me doesnt even show up on my MSN ever.... even if i have it back i still will be mad that i wasted $50

Jediay

You disappeared for a week and a half after he sent you the money . thats why you didnt get all the info . if you wouldve gave him commy's info b4 you "went on vacation" than things would be easier and this couldve been resolved 3 weeks ago . I told my brother not to make this post but it was his money and his items so i guess i cant stop him.....im not going to call you a scammer but you are one dumbass buisnessman as to wait 3 weeks after the money is sent to even check it . I already told you, in case you didnt know it, that if the money is picked up WU will tell me the time and date so theres no way to scam me and not have me know it . But at this point im just trying to get WU to postpone the send back .

All in all the title is wrong .... ITs not "Flamthrow is a scammer" , its" flamthrow is a bad buisness man" :P .

I REPEAT Flamthrow didnt Scam anyone and thats form the source not just random noobs whos on his jock

still never stoped thinking you wouldn't scam him and i still believe so . this is my brothers 1st usd trade and i convinced him that if it was anyone he should buy from its you . My bro is impateint but 3 weeks is way too long but scammer is inaccurate and a bit far .

Priestontale

Sis i didnt want you to have to show up on forums but im glad you did becaus e you pointed out the important thing here... i wont "officially" know if i got scammed until i check to see if the money has been sent back yet so the topic "should be changed just to he is a bad businessman. @ Flam you seem like a pretty good dude in game and all but when it comes to trading our transaction that went down was very much on the unorganized side... I am willing going to change the topic until furthur notice but for anyone thats interested in buying any of Flames items if i was you i would make sure that 1. he is not going on vacation the day you send the money and 2. the person that he has you send the money too is not going to be doing exams all week :lol: ... if i get my money back then its no hard feeling dude, but you have too understand thats still bad business since i just wasted $50 for the fee of sending the money that i will not get back.......GL with selling the rest of your items.

flamthrow

How did I dissapeared for a week and half? Nop I didnt, I asked him for his adress and the code straight away. As an adress he gave me his city and his state. Now if I wanted to wright you a letter would you just give me a city and a state as an adress? The code I got last sunday. The items are still there so as soon as the money is in ill log and pass them to you, as I did with the other people that bought from me.

SanderKleinenberg

Hey flam just give him the money back or the items he already sent it >.< , dont be silly...

SanderKleinenberg

Hey flam just give him the money back or the items he already sent the money >.< , dont be silly flame...

bananskal

Originally posted by SanderKleinenberg
    Hey flam just give him the money back or the items he already sent it >.< , dont be silly...
    read first :P

Money is SENT(dropped) but not picked(looted) out yet. Or checked by flame bz of (read up).

read first post later! xD

Priestontale

Default umm.....

How did I dissapeared for a week and half? Nop I didnt, I asked him for his adress and the code straight away. As an adress he gave me his city and his state. Now if I wanted to wright you a letter would you just give me a city and a state as an adress? The code I got last sunday. The items are still there so as soon as the money is in ill log and pass them to you, as I did with the other people that bought from me.

Are you serious? Im pretty sure that you and everyone else remembers when i sent you the money on Monday then you went on vacation... so are you really going to sit here and tell us that you didnt go on vacation?? Should i pull that information out of the last topic i made to refresh your memory? Flame keep in mind that this is the first(and probably last ) time ive EVER used W.U DO you not recall the large gaps between times that i actually talked to you during this process? If it wasnt like that then maybe i wouldnt have been so fast to jump to conclusions... i belive you asked for the adress and other stuff right away yes, but, after that information was givin i did not talk to you again until i made that last post about you... like on Friday or Saturday i believe, and you said you was on vacation..... Do u not remember that? IF you had not went on vacation the day that i sent you the money and came back like 2 days before the money was supposively sent back then you could have got the rest of the information alot sooner. Yes you did not get the code til Sunday wich was my fault but then after that I did not hear from you until i made this Topic.. it seems like the best way to get your attention what do you expect? I think this can be closed until i find if the money has been sent back or not.. Flame if you want to talk leave me a PM or give me a email addy that you actually use.

flamthrow

I do use my msn but maybe you typod it or something coz I have your sis on it 24/7 so.... And I left for london the thursday and I checked every day for any news about it. Commy didnt find the time there and I pmed you or your sis telling her that. I gave you commys msn aswell so he could tell you at any time what was up. And to the one who said just give him the money or the items, wth is thats supposed to mean? As soon as I hear that the money is there I'll give the Items. Wether you believe it or not I've always been an honnest person. The whole thing was unorganized but not just because of me. You only told me that the money was sent the day before I left which obviously was a problem too. I took the time to warn you of my departure and I almost missed the eurostar because of it. I've shown alot of interest into the whole thing. I've already apologized for the situation but I coulnd't really have done much about it. I got nothing against you eventho you accused me twice of being someone I really hate. But hey gotta live with that I just hope you'll realize you were wrong about me.

Priestontale

I do use my msn but maybe you typod it or something coz I have your sis on it 24/7 so.... And I left for london the thursday and I checked every day for any news about it. Commy didnt find the time there and I pmed you or your sis telling her that. I gave you commys msn aswell so he could tell you at any time what was up. And to the one who said just give him the money or the items, wth is thats supposed to mean? As soon as I hear that the money is there I'll give the Items. Wether you believe it or not I've always been an honnest person. The whole thing was unorganized but not just because of me. You only told me that the money was sent the day before I left which obviously was a problem too. I took the time to warn you of my departure and I almost missed the eurostar because of it. I've shown alot of interest into the whole thing. I've already apologized for the situation but I coulnd't really have done much about it. I got nothing against you eventho you accused me twice of being someone I really hate. But hey gotta live with that I just hope you'll realize you were wrong about me.

Flam i apologize once again for all of this..you gave Commy's info to my sis wich we do not talk everyday, now as i said it was my fault that u did not get the code til Sunday BUT please do remember i sent you all the info i thought u needed the day i sent the money(monday) and you did not warn me you was going to Europe, you came here on forums and told me you was there.... i just posted back to apologize but you have to see where i was coming from, me and you can talk on PMS . No need to be repost here this topic is ready to be closed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12