Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Flamethrow says bye

This is a discussion on Flamethrow says bye within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well guys, I guess its time for me to leave aswell. I've been playing KO for about 4 years and ...
Page: 1

flamthrow

Default Flamethrow says bye

Well guys, I guess its time for me to leave aswell. I've been playing KO for about 4 years and I think thats plenty enough, but I must say, it was fun. I've made so many friends in the community and thats one thing I wont forget.

The past few months I've really gotten fed up by the game itself and it just became a habit to log into the game, even if I was completely bored doing it. I stayed that long mainly due to my clannies, cause after being part of Atlantis( symbiosis) almost since it was formed and seeing it evolve through time it made me wanna stick around.

I never really was bothered by the cheaters and dupers, cause honnestly even when they were fully pimped out, they just were bad and unskilled, I just didnt let it affect me. So as I've said I have played for 4 years, started on pathos when myko opened and jumped over to ares when it opened. Not just the game itself but also the gossip on the forums and the constant flaming kept me entertained; Honnestly you'll all agree that its fun seing those posts about diezOfOurLives and the weeky ares episodes :lol: . I've been called a cheater, babashopper, combo hacker all those and well that just made me happy. Coz wether you believe it or not I have never used a cheat, nor have I spended money on the game (no, not even for premium), nor have I abused a single bug in this game ( dont start on the comboing being a bug thing again -_- ) and I did well, at least I think I did.

Id mainly like to thank my clannies symbiosis and Illuminati and dream eventho I havent really seen alot of you guys lately ^_^ , but also those who never were interested in the cheats and who by staying legit earned their respect in the comunity. I can assure you, I have alot more respect for a lvl 60 character who leveled it all by himself and had fun doing it, then for a guy who used a cheat, even if it was just once and "back in the days".
    :wub: :wub:
    I would love to write down a few names of people who earned my respect as a player and as a real person, but the list is just to long and it would be unfair to those I couldnt name :wub:

I am not looking for flames and to the people that dont care, its alright you dont have to answer... I am just posting this to let those know that do care.
    Good luck to you all and I hope that you'll have great fun and meet people like i did, coz if you look close there are still some nice ones left

:pic:

gl take care

(1less human to deal with yaya ^_^ :P )

TimtoN_

BB, Have Fun

...Account pls h43r:

Bye....

Pixiecatt

Good luck Flamethrow...

glory

goodby flam,had really fun to play with you on last 11month that im on clan cya m8

magi

Kranitnova

I remember our kukry farm at lamia's where we first met. Since then u became one of my best friends here.

Dont have many words to say, but thx for sticking to my side for so long!

u'll be missed!

Colomka

thats 3 yrs not 4 ok..

Blancanieves

NO! :angry: h43r:

H4mmeR

Another mate that have done the right decision.Was fun to play with you ( also with rest of Symbiosis ) over the year.KO brought me mainly the friendship , and thats made that year spend in KO wrothfull.

Have fun in the Real Life , and see ya on MSN , hopefully we can talk there even if we dont play the same game.

bb dude gl in real life, ill miss Atlantis clan :P

Another very nice guy leaving ... good luck and take care :P

test

sry to hear that ...
    so take care in real life baba .
    U were one of the few guys on humans side that for me was a plasure fightin against :P

gl in rl

dunno if u remember me from that day in arena but anyway..
    gl in real life

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

an other legit player leaving this game

i didn't talk with you, don't even think you know me but still
    gl in rl man

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast