Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

just a thought about rogues sins

This is a discussion on just a thought about rogues sins within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i was wondering since warriors are able to use lycaon hammer cause of str bonus an mp recovery i was ...
Page: 1

DiplomaticTank

i was wondering since warriors are able to use lycaon hammer cause of str bonus an mp recovery
    i was wondering if rogue sins at higher lvls can use lobo hammer cause of the mp recovery and
    the dex bonus its just a thought cause it has good bonuses an dex an mp recover so minor healers
    can do more and more i kno i am not the first to think of it or if so i am the first to post it cause
    i checked search an nothin came up
    so tell me wat u think about this new kinda fancy build or atleast try it out..
    next thing i kno ill see alot of rogues in cz running around wit shard + lobo hammer or something
    lol

Banned

i dont think sins want to put points into str just to get some mana absorb.

RiseAgainst_

i dont think sins want to put points into str just to get some mana absorb.[/b]
    Lobo Hammer +0 34 30 MP Absorb 12 DEX 10 MP 80HP 20LR 84 64

As you can see its not only mana absorb. IF they can do dagger + hammer (wich i dont know) it would be interesting to test

Banned

wow you get some crappy hp = to a R attack.

If your thinking about using a hammer on a sin, then you shouldnt be spending your time or money playing a sin.

sexy Owa

whys that? :/ it would be interesting to test... and it was just a thought in the first place

yes, you can do it, a clannie of mine has tested it out, but you need like level 77+ for it to work out ok

IllusionS

you need str and int...and you get TERRIBLE AP on that weapon, and sins dont need mp recov as much as warriors do.

RiseAgainst_

k then use this one:

Priest Mace Lobo Hammer +10 102 120 MP Absorb 21 DEX 19 MP 215HP 65LR 102 73

good ap

KokoGG

i did that with a lobo hammer i had i made it like +5 or something the MP absorb is insane but yea you need to add to int i think and the hammer has shit ap and yea basically really crappy ap

it was fun being able ot minor heal things and not have to mp pot :P

RiseAgainst_

Just for exp would be good then ;p

Let's be honest- rogues don't use too many pots. I made a huge mana repot today and i don't think i'll be doing another one till late july :P Plus with current item prices U can exp for a week for one shell+1 :P

Banned Senior Member

Or... you can just use an MP absorb dagger. Even with 10%, a single spike gives you anywhere from 300-800 mana when spike only costs 100. Rogues have to give out too much stat points to use anything besides for daggers to attack with, also you dont get any AP that I know of, so your AP is even lower

Also, rogues using MP absorb in pk isn't even worth it

Luigi, I was going through about 2000-5000 soul pots a day during long PK times and exp ( stopped using the MP daggers around prob 63 or 64 )

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

to be honest not worth losing the base hp, and even with mp absorbe it not enough to keep up with minor heal and attacking so the lost of mp and hp is a total waste of time.

EpsaNomaly

It was fun for someone I know (the one Chem was talkin bout) to try out my old Lobo Hammer +8

Didn't work out too well cause he's level 73, but it'd be cool to see on a level 77+

eh you'dhave REALLY low ap... but you'd be able to nonstop HP pot so you'd probably be hard to kill 1v1.... constant minor + constant HP potting

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast