What is wrong with people

This is a discussion on What is wrong with people within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Not trying to point at any races or anything...but turks mostly. Before it wasn't so bad but now nearly ALL ...
Page: 1

Default What is wrong with people

Not trying to point at any races or anything...but turks mostly. Before it wasn't so bad but now nearly ALL exp slots are taken... even cz golems (by turkish k0xpers)

Another thing...i just got out of bdw... i don't know how it ended.. Wanna kno why? Because i was in the "main" party but every1 was dead and not pressing okay because they are uber noob... So.. i'm asking this rogue for sw/wolf and he quits the party right? He said come party... so i disban figuring i can get swift/wolf and go kill some orcs right? WRONG! He challenged me to a battle and before i realized what i had done, the loading screen poped up.. WTF! Seriously?!?!?

My rant-- K2 needs to do something about this. Sure M Games makes the patches bla bla bla...but K2 is still at fault, Its not hard to hire a GM... I could go on any 1 world... And betweent he 2 servers find over 200 k0xpers i almost guarintee!

DeHealer

Dont you know? Aleenia, Korlash and Athenrye are the only US office gm's, rest are overseas GM's which are lazy/corrupted etc..

SuePlusTwo

ya much koxpers are here
    they always annoy me while playing this game

The hackers have been here for ages. And we all know that 90% of all the KO servers are filled with turkisch players. And can you remember the days where we didn't have any sort of bug in KO? I can't. There are always some bugs/hacks on ko, for example, ED used to be disabled for some time. Same with Bi-Frost which is filled with hackers now.

I sort of get used to it that the opposite BDW party had 1 or 2 hackers.
    K2 won't fix it so I am not hoping that they will ever have a good anti hack system or fix the bugs.

they r never gonna fix anything because thats how they make money selling hacks as well....

Quote Originally Posted by DeHealer View Post
    Dont you know? Aleenia, Korlash and Athenrye are the only US office gm's, rest are overseas GM's which are lazy/corrupted etc..
    I seriously think that you are correct in this statement

SuePlusTwo

ya the games get more money from hacks they do
    the huge amount of money the collect from cash knight and premiums doesnot fit them
    they make the game horrible to us by these hacks :S