Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forgiveness for cheaters!!! YAY!

This is a discussion on Forgiveness for cheaters!!! YAY! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Indiaan what has allah to do with this? stop talking about that u brainless idiot That was ...
Page: 3

brat2good

Quote Originally Posted by Indiaan View Post
    what has allah to do with this?

stop talking about that u brainless idiot
    That was made in reference to what these people were claiming on another site.. That Allah would protect them and get their accounts back for them.. I was mocking them you brainless idiot! Gah!

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by brat2good View Post
    That was made in reference to what these people were claiming on another site.. That Allah would protect them and get their accounts back for them.. I was mocking them you brainless idiot! Gah!
    Stop bitching nobody gives a shit.

Must be painful to be a "has-been" on another website, only to find out you're not welcome here either.

brat2good

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    Stop bitching nobody gives a shit.

Must be painful to be a "has-been" on another website, only to find out you're not welcome here either.
    Im not bitching at all, you peons are the ones doing all the bitching.. I find it funny how you think I give a rats ass about how you feel about me. You're nothing. Get the fuck over yourselves for christ sake!

Little archer Senior Member

just let go, leave that 50yrs old lonely bitch confused on what to do next on her pitiful life

edit: peons lol, and this worthless fat fuck was a mod? if players are peons... just who the fuck does this twisted lady think she is...? i honestly feel sorry for you.

brat2good

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    just let go, leave that 50yrs old lonely bitch confused on what to do next on her pitiful life

edit: peons lol, and this worthless fat fuck was a mod?
    Once again little boy you've proven you dont know shit about what you're spewing out on this forum.. It must be real pleasing for you to sit there and be such a bully behind your monitor. You make me laugh. yay for you! rofl

They really dont make little yellow buses short enough or yellow enough for you, do they?

really do feel sorry for you... such big headed failure who thinks is hot shit because of a meaningless voluntary "mod" status.

edit: i like how it took you 3 minutes to write a "smart" reply, considering you quoted my initial post without the edit, which was added 30 secs later.

so. pathetic.

LukeeReloaded

*gets popcorn

na dun bother, bitch isnt worth my time, i just hope that the few out here that consider official mods actual good and helpful people can see their true colors.

Banned Senior Member

They really dont make little yellow buses short enough or yellow enough for you, do they?
    Lmao, nice comeback

Pass that popcorn this way. Brat is gonna have razor for lunch if he continues

Banned

But.. Brat = makyia = girl, no?

And gogogogogo GM corruption!@#!!!!!

stop feed trolls...

Tee-hee

Step asid noob i got this Senior Member diablos13us's Avatar

Thats why you never start a fight with a mod they are used to that all year round you get pwned pretty easy

rofl at u... and ure worthless post

ure even worser then them

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast