Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is ridiculous - Reward for Energy Rock + answeres to important questions

This is a discussion on This is ridiculous - Reward for Energy Rock + answeres to important questions within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Okey just so all know k2 offer you a silver gem for Energy Rock................ to make this story short after ...
Page: 1

BK Programmer Senior Member sexyswed's Avatar

Okey just so all know k2 offer you a silver gem for Energy Rock................

to make this story short after looking in forums ill try answere a few questions

is the Energy Rock illegal? i mean there hasn't been any real noitice from k2 that it is illegal.

linus says:

They have been declared illegal by the in game government. K2 has not declared them illegal. They're part of the game. We dropped them on purpose. Whether you choose to obey the roleplaying event of the in-game government is up to you, but they are the ones who declared them illegal.

This morning's announcement about them being off-limits in CSW came from us though.

Tonight royal collectors will be going around on all the servers asking that loyal subjects voluntarily hand over their Energy Stones for studying purposes. This is, of course, before they decide to go around confiscating them.

last post in this topic: http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...=192184&hl=

Are Energy Rocks (cup) aloowed to be used ?

Penegrim says:

Yes, you can use the rock anywhere else atm. Just not in CSW.

in this topic: http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=192196

i dunno what u guys says but since it's legal to use the cup everywere beside csw, and you don't have to turn in the cup, why should we do it for a single silver gem ?

to make this story short after looking in forums ill try answere a few questions

is the Energy Rock illegal? i mean there hasn't been any real noitice from k2 that it is illegal.

linus says:

They have been declared illegal by the in game government. K2 has not declared them illegal. They're part of the game. We dropped them on purpose. Whether you choose to obey the roleplaying event of the in-game government is up to you, but they are the ones who declared them illegal.

This morning's announcement about them being off-limits in CSW came from us though.

Tonight royal collectors will be going around on all the servers asking that loyal subjects voluntarily hand over their Energy Stones for studying purposes. This is, of course, before they decide to go around confiscating them.

last post in this topic: http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...=192184&hl=

Penegrim says:

i dunno what u guys says but since it's legal to use the cup everywere beside csw, and you don't have to turn in the cup, why should we do it for a single silver gem ?[/b]
    You answered your own question.

You answered your own question.[/b]

lol x 71238970172839

dude the questions has been in this forum.

all wanna know if they can use them or not - so i did research and post answeres here.

if u don't like it then don't reply

Ignore Me Senior Member

You answered your own question.[/b]
    There is also mention of a new land.

We may get banished to somewhere we want to go anyway.

Its a story - banished is the story choice.

maybe, maybe not, who knows but i really mean for a single silver gem it's just not worth to turn it in.

i mean if ur afraid of looseing it just trade it to anouther account. Then u can be safe, and also maybe keep the energy rock.

There is also mention of a new land.

We may get banished to somewhere we want to go anyway.

Its a story - banished is the story choice.[/b]
    Yeah, banished in the land where all the ED mobs go after they disappear...its a land of joy and sweets and fun and BDW monuments...

linus says:

Penegrim says:

i dunno what u guys says but since it's legal to use the cup everywere beside csw, and you don't have to turn in the cup, why should we do it for a single silver gem ?[/b]

only fool will turn it back for a silver gem...

only fool will turn it back for a silver gem...[/b]
    +1

Ignore Me Senior Member

Yet more repeated. heaven help me I understood what a story was at age 3.
    There are only like 40 million threads on this already :lol:

You're fine to have the weapon. We only forbid them during CSW to make clans feel warm and fuzzy. I'm pretty sure if you ran up to the castle with one in your hand you'd be target numero uno, and even if you made it to the monument and tried to use it the anti-cheating solution would boot you out before you could even do much damage.

And it will never be "wiped." Energy Rocks have a strange sort of power, however, and the whole reason they're being collected is because they're unpredictable. They could blow up in your hand. You could start seeing allies as enemies. It could simply decay. Or it could transport you to another reality entirely...[/b]

F-ck Yeah Senior Member evilstevil's Avatar

+2

AgNostoS_

Yeah, banished in the land where all the ED mobs go after they disappear...its a land of joy and sweets and fun and BDW monuments...[/b]
    ahahaha nothing more to say.

+2[/b]
    Like i already said...just cypher ring it :lol:

far as i know, this is some kinda quest when its finised > biffrost will be re-opened.

Like i already said...just cypher ring it :lol:[/b]
    best idea ever im gonna do it for sure

how do u know this is what they offering for it?
    did a gm actually pm u and said he will give u a silvery gem for it?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast