Forgot password disabled? WTF?

This is a discussion on Forgot password disabled? WTF? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Topic says it all.....K2 is disabling practicaly everything! Damm K2 :P Fix this soon please!...
Page: 1

Z3non

Default Forgot password disabled? WTF?

Topic says it all.....K2 is disabling practicaly everything!
    Damm K2 :P Fix this soon please!

FatM4n

this has already been posted, no need for new topic :wub:

Z3non

Didnt see it :wub:
    Sorry

DontBanMe

another feature is gone for good :angry:

Ramires

yeah, it will be disabled like ranking, forever :], maybe next month they will temporary disable "connect" button for non premium users lol

if something is disabled odds are there is a bug and its better disabled yeah its lame they take so long to fix but its better that way

wraith86

Originally posted by Private
    if something is disabled odds are there is a bug and its better disabled yeah its lame they take so long to fix but its better that way
    there wasnt a bug with trading PUS items ive traded them many times just fine.

De_Piere

k2 staff meeting

k2 manager:kk issue of today how to stop duping techniques, CC frauds and scamming. We must solve this!!
    staff member 1: maybe if we dissable some game features, we can stop this
    staff member 2: Great idea lets stop selec char that will fix duping. ww can also dissable trading pus cuz we too lazy to give an id to each pus item and of course disable forgot pw
    staff member 1: tht's a reasonable idea m8 we can do that while we try to fix these bugs ASAP
    staff member 2:what you mean by fixing i never said such a thing
    k2 manager:dam Nš2 i lke your way of thinking why to invest more when they will keep giving us money for free, i can see you got some talent now lets fire Nš 1 we don't need hardworkers here that's why we got auto pasted cs messages -_-

wraith86

Originally posted by De_Piere
    k2 staff meeting

k2 manager:kk issue of today how to stop duping techniques, CC frauds and scamming. We must solve this!!
    staff member 1: maybe if we dissable some game features, we can stop this
    staff member 2: Great idea lets stop selec char that will fix duping. ww can also dissable trading pus cuz we too lazy to give an id to each pus item and of course disable forgot pw
    staff member 1: tht's a reasonable idea m8 we can do that while we try to fix these bugs ASAP
    staff member 2:what you mean by fixing i never said such a thing
    k2 manager:dam Nš2 i lke your way of thinking why to invest more when they will keep giving us money for free, i can see you got some talent now lets fire Nš 1 we don't need hardworkers here that's why we got auto pasted cs messages *-_-
    staff member 3: lets also steal their money by not reimbursing them for scrolls dissapearing and not giving them trinas for premium!!
    staff member 4: guys shouldnt we work on making chars deleteable and the obvious bugs?
    staff member 3: nah lets make them make new accounts and pay for two premiums to have more than 3 chars!
    staff member 4: but account creation doesnt work anymore staff member 3.
    staff member 3: thanks for stating the obvious staff member 4 we all know we are fucking dumbasses.
    k2 manager : your fired staff member 4! how dare you think we should actually work for money and not leech/steal other peoples money!!!

M0NSTERED

staff member3:and with paypal m8, people are doing chargeback and shit, screw paypal
    staff member5:yea i found something on internet, it's ClickAndBuy
    staff member3:how it works?
    staff member5:its like paypal but it screws the buyer and it gives us more money, it's like full of bugs and sometimes it takes more money than it's supposed to do.
    staff member3: fuck yeah man, let's go with clickandbuy.

De_Piere

staff member 4: dam click & buy ownz we will get 2x money
    staff member 5: i know if for sure all the ones for work there were my classm8s, all lazy asses who can't do shit, this administration is pretty much like ours and the CS is so bad that the manager can't even get a chargeback after 2xcharged, their manager is just a rich idiot
    k2 manager: some1 said my name

This made me laugh lol

has been temporarily disabled

The famous words of K2

NuDg3T

[quote]

temporarily

quote]

no, this is lol.......1-2 months or next 1-2 years

DontBanMe

forever gone