Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FORGOT PASSWORD! HELP HERE MODERATOR YOU TOO GUYS

This is a discussion on FORGOT PASSWORD! HELP HERE MODERATOR YOU TOO GUYS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hello there, i need big help here, i totally forgot my password from my account i change my old password ...
Page: 1

ChickenMaster

hello there,

i need big help here, i totally forgot my password from my account i change my old password to a new 1 but i cannt remember now, i remember my old password, i know my secret question password, and i try to go to > KNIGHTONLINEWORLD.com webpage.. and go to ForgotPW section but i cannt go in that section to recover my new password that i forgot..

Help Here guys, how can i have K2 have them send me my new password, or whats the email address from K2 support to have them send me my new password that i changed.. i know my old password.. everything but icannt remember my new password..

Help here guys and Moderator THANK YOU!!

Banned

CHICKENMASTER?

Dude, how did you forget your pass.

Precision

Chicken, let's try and figure this out....

Make a new account with 3 day bronze prem, then submit tickets with your account info of your real account and ask them to send you a new pw.

Precision

Try what he said above me, hopefully it will work.

What would you like us to do?

ChickenMaster

What would you like us to do?[/b]

ty, For reply...

man i recently change the password and gashh i cannt find my notebook i wrote there my new password,

i remember the secret question, email address, ID account all that.. i even remember my old password, but i dont know where i put my new password i wrote it on my notebook, and i cannt find it ...

I did make a new account and send out a support ticket asking for my new password, i give them some information i made on the account i lost my password, i give them my last 2 purchase that i made from powerup store, i put date , transaction ID, and total amount of $$.. so they can confirm im the real owner of the account..

i hope that works. and hope they dont take too much time to help me...

is there another way to recover my new password, i try to click on FORGOT PW in Knightonlineworld web but it dont works...

if there is another way, let me know guys.. please.. if not i will just have to wait news from my Support Ticket i sent out to K2.. ... i will wait and see what happens...

ty guys

You do realize, of course, that we are not involved with K2 in any way at all.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

You do realize, of course, that we are not involved with K2 in any way at all.[/b]
    xD i love these idiots that think mods here are official gm's

llJuanMall

the exact same thing happened to me a long time ago, i changed my password and after i closed the window and tried to log in the game ir was gone!!! GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
    the good thing was that i tried to remember for a while and it came back, then of course i changed it again to another one and made sure i wrote it on a piece of paper and put it on my wallet
    never happen to me again... B)
    hope u get it fixed and make sure the next time u write it somewhere u will not lose(a notebook, ur hand, ur face or event in the screen with a sticky note xD)

hello there,

i need big help here, i totally forgot my password from my account i change my old password to a new 1 but i cannt remember now, i remember my old password, i know my secret question password, and i try to go to > KNIGHTONLINEWORLD.com webpage.. and go to ForgotPW section but i cannt go in that section to recover my new password that i forgot..

Help Here guys, how can i have K2 have them send me my new password, or whats the email address from K2 support to have them send me my new password that i changed.. i know my old password.. everything but icannt remember my new password..

Help here guys and Moderator THANK YOU!![/b]
    nobody cant help ya becuse they can say..you trade this account for other account and the other person change pass to a new1...if you know the SQ its not metter becuse if you trade this Acc sure you know the old and the SQ ....

And lol how the hell did you forgot your new password...you know what i dont belive you...everybody remmber the new pass...im sure you want scam somebody...sorry but its what i think...

maybe u wrote a big password and the word limit is only 12 words? it happened to me once i got a fucking big fright so see if this helps you if not u'r fucked sorry

ChickenMaster

nobody cant help ya becuse they can say..you trade this account for other account and the other person change pass to a new1...if you know the SQ its not metter becuse if you trade this Acc sure you know the old and the SQ ....

And lol how the hell did you forgot your new password...you know what i dont belive you...everybody remmber the new pass...im sure you want scam somebody...sorry but its what i think...[/b]

omg.. hehehe ... dude.. i wrote the new password on a note man.. i cannt find my notebook, i searching all over the house for 3 hours.. nothingg... anyways, i did what CHEMICAL told to do.. ty chemical.

So now all i have to do is wait, for K2 to respond me back, i give them my last transactions from Clickandbuy i made on that account i give K2 on the ticket i give them full date, transaction number and what i purchase.. now how in hell can you know about that... i have my own click and buy acct , and pull out the records of what i purchase , date, amount $$ and what was for, anyways... i also ask K2 to give me the new password sent out to the email address that is register on the account that i LOST the Password... i already call K2, few hours ago, they also told me that..

they told me on the phone,

make new acct, make suppt. ticket, give full info of account that you lost password, i give them my character name from game, account ID, which server, clickand buy ID, latest transactions details, totals amounts, and email address that is register on the account that i forgot password...

Now there is no way i can be a scammer, before i believe FORGOT PW section it was working now i dont know , i try click on FORGOT PW, but nothing happens...

now you tell me what you think after this.. .... im still scammer .. hell no.. im legit man

ask Falah HEHHEHE

Try what he said above me, hopefully it will work.[/b]
    Is your sig a joke? Iff its not fuck off from this forums please. Turk forums is the place you belong.

Precision

Zzz please don't post if you are just going to spam...chicken wants help, not what her sig is about..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast