Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forgott My Lvl 74 Chars Password after a Car Accident :(

This is a discussion on Forgott My Lvl 74 Chars Password after a Car Accident :( within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; did you crash you car into the stupid tree?...
Page: 3

did you crash you car into the stupid tree?

did you crash you car into the stupid tree?[/b]
    Yee something like that,We Slide into the tree's .. cuz it was much snow on the way and suddenly a very big animal came up infront of us and it was runing against us.. well my dad got panic and slide cuz the snow in to the forest...Then i dont remember more.. Just wake up in the ambulans i think ..

I Cant the animals name in English... It has 2 Horns like and Orc Warrior...
    Its "Älg" in Swedish..It was very big... scary

websnot

the reason the car hit him was because he lagged out and /town didn't work lol

the reason the car hit him was because he lagged out and /town didn't work lol[/b]
    ROFL =/

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Its "Älg" in Swedish..It was very big... scary[/b]
    An Elk?

lmao, this is one of the funniest topic I've seen..

I really wonder how the guy remembers the gear..
    Maybe he wants to scam some person that he is aware of this person's gear.

Maybe for that car accident you forgot you don't have a lvl 74 character.[/b]
    lol

By looking at your last posts you clearly look retarded not surpised that your forgot your pw[/b]
    Maybe he got retarded by the accident? ..who knows

and suddenly a very big animal came up infront of us and it was runing against us..
    I Cant the animals name in English... It has 2 Horns like and Orc Warrior...[/b]
    Well reading that.. animal comes in front of you.. I suppose that he was then already in the middle of the road.. then started running against the car??
    Since when animals run against the cars? I thought that animals run across the road..

btw elk don't have such horns as orc warrior.. I suppose ox has.

Actually, I could believe that you had accident fo real, but that you lost ur pw.. well..no..

Yee something like that,We Slide into the tree's .. cuz it was much snow on the way and suddenly a very big animal came up infront of us and it was runing against us.. well my dad got panic and slide cuz the snow in to the forest...Then i dont remember more.. Just wake up in the ambulans i think ..

I Cant the animals name in English... It has 2 Horns like and Orc Warrior...
    Its "Älg" in Swedish..It was very big... scary[/b]

the reason the car hit him was because he lagged out and /town didn't work lol[/b]
    LOL :lol: :lol:

...Then i dont remember more.. Just wake up in the ambulans i think ..[/b]
    it was not an ambulance..
    it was the home of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs ..

BTW I have forget my ID not PASSWORD =/ .. i come on it now...[/b]

What the fuck?

FatM4n

An Elk?[/b]
    jupp Elk means Älg in swedish

btw elk don't have such horns as orc warrior.. I suppose ox has.[/b]
    Elks dont have orc horns, they have plenty of horns some elks has up to 24 horns all togheter.

Banned

Well.... he wrote an other topic. amd claimed he was lvl 50 and 38 or so... and now hes 75?

To me it sounds like a lie...

Im sorry if this really happened to you Junior, but good luck with it all

Banned

Well Junior...

Youll need the last 4 digits of the credit card, the one u used to buy premium with...

Then u need to get in touch with a gm, i would say create an account on ares, and watch out for Saphyr, i can maybe get in contact with her...

then u gotta tell her to hole story, and if she decides to help you then your a lucky guy =)

U gotta have mutliple digits... for like 4 months of prem buying, else your kinda screwed... one aint enough..

Hope it can help you...

Take care

Zzz Ur asshole i sayd that the char was my littleborthers :S .. dont u fucking understand anything =/ ? grow up man.

Thanks Windwaker my danish friend :P:P:P

Well Junior...

Youll need the last 4 digits of the credit card, the one u used to buy premium with...

Then u need to get in touch with a gm, i would say create an account on ares, and watch out for Saphyr, i can maybe get in contact with her...

then u gotta tell her to hole story, and if she decides to help you then your a lucky guy =)

U gotta have mutliple digits... for like 4 months of prem buying, else your kinda screwed... one aint enough..

Hope it can help you...

Take care[/b]

Yey ty bro

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123