Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Forgotten Temple - Green treasure chest, what have you gotten so far?

This is a discussion on Forgotten Temple - Green treasure chest, what have you gotten so far? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; actually i believe its 95-98% change of success .. so he wasnt lying 4 chests i turned in 1 durandal ...
Page: 4

mets7625

actually i believe its 95-98% change of success .. so he wasnt lying

4 chests i turned in

1 durandal
    1 mirage sword
    1 totamic spear
    1 priest shell

we should start some lotto ticket thread
    now those things give absolute crap

2 lottos

2 x high class upgrade scroll (didnt even get a buS X_X)

LuigiZombie

EX Shard and Iron bow, both made to +6 ,still have both, plan on going +7 when i feel daring

deezdaggaz

got a hb from my chest today, broke goin +4 xD

qunix

hmm 2 times from green chest got DOL , alot of chitins , and from blue chest got Hb :P

ive turned in several chests ive got an assorted amount of items

3x enion bows
    2x Lighting Erenions
    1x Wreath of Erenion
    1x Glacier Erenion
    1x DOL
    100x chitin (exagerated)
    3x tomahawks
    1x II
    1x shard
    2x impact
    1x raptor

alot more but too many to list id say best items outa there is the tomahawk but thats just me

I must say, very interesting sig.

You know you live in 2007 when... 1. You go to a party, sit down and take MySpace pics. 2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years 3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have AIM/LiveJournal/MySpace/YM. 4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV. 6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer. 7. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling. 8. You think about how stupid you are for reading this. 9. You were too busy to notice number five. 10. You actually looked back up to check if there was a number five. 11. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.

Fag

I must say, very interesting sig.
    You know you live in 2007 when... 1. You go to a party, sit down and take MySpace pics. 2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years 3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have AIM/LiveJournal/MySpace/YM. 4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV. 6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer. 7. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling. 8. You think about how stupid you are for reading this. 9. You were too busy to notice number five. 10. You actually looked back up to check if there was a number five. 11. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.[/b]
    Number 10 and 11 was true

OLD1953

I've only ever had two green chest, which I turned in for warrior shell and a totemic spear.

For blue chests, I've gotten a durandal, two Rons staffs, a raptor, and a totemic club.

You guys that keep getting crap must not know how to hold your mouths right!

mets7625

update

6 chests

1 durandal
    1 mirage sword
    1 totamic spear
    1 priest shell
    1 cleaver
    1 bardish

w00t!

Light Erenion was the best i EVER got from it, so thats saying something

Lioncet

Hell Breaker
    Complete Pants

Side2Side

I have got:
    Raptor
    Rons Staff
    Lots of chitins
    Smite hammer
    Philum B)

EX Shard and Iron bow, both made to +6 ,still have both, plan on going +7 when i feel daring[/b]
    EX = exeptional? You can&#39;t get those from chests.. they drop from monsters right? <_<

turned n 18 green chests= like 3 tomohawk/ warrior impact/ toto club/ more shit/2 blue chest at the end= iron bow/ dol xD
    turned n 2 more blue chest= ii n rons staff xD
    sold my dol then turn n another green chest, another dol on the same day xD. another raptor upgrade to +7 upgraded by tormentor xD

turned n 18 green chests= like 3 tomohawk/ warrior impact/ toto club/ more shit/2 blue chest at the end= iron bow/ dol xD
    turned n 2 more blue chest= ii n rons staff xD
    sold my dol then turn n another green chest, another dol on the same day xD. another raptor upgrade to +7 upgraded by tormentor xD

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast