Forgotten Temple: No More Buggers :D

This is a discussion on Forgotten Temple: No More Buggers :D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is gonna happen a lot more often if bug abusers keep cheating in the forgotten temple. The Ares Server ...
Page: 1

Milkshaker

Default Forgotten Temple: No More Buggers :D

This is gonna happen a lot more often if bug abusers keep cheating in the forgotten temple. The Ares Server has more than enough players that are fully capable of defeating the temple legitimately. So, if you decide to bug, expect to see more of this:

Best of Luck to ya! :wub:

Milk

rofl, Raekpacman renamed hismelf to MilkshakerIsGay? XD

Technicolor

omfg this gives ideas :wub:

Milkshaker

Originally posted by KaZaM
    rofl, Raekpacman renamed hismelf to MilkshakerIsGay? XD
    Yeh i know its because i am so cheerful... Look at those screenshots... if you were me, wouldn't you be happy?

:P

i dont get it , what did you do?

Milkshaker

Originally posted by Flippy
    i dont get it , what did you do?
    We cleared the first 4 or 5 spawns of monsters in the FT before dying and that was enough to allow Volcanic Rock and a few Dark Mares to spawn and Kill the bug abusers.

That should be somewhat obvious if you read the chat. If you resent the interruption of temple bug abuse certainly you would do all you could do to make others think that nothing was done.

Plain and simple, we cleared as many of the first few monsters and the bug abusers didn't succeed in receiving Blue Treasure Chests.