Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forgotten Temple and the Recent Loss of Accounts

This is a discussion on Forgotten Temple and the Recent Loss of Accounts within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Recent hacks have been during merchants and FT so be careful another idea that was brought up by a clan ...
Page: 2

Knoisy

Recent hacks have been during merchants and FT so be careful
    another idea that was brought up by a clan member is that you can get hacked in moradon ( FT and merchants are in mora )

ko4eva

yea , its going outta control, on the safe side, dont merchant afk ^^

PainInDaAss

You obviously can't read. I said FT was OUT for 6 months.

Tell me, is their ever a time where no-one gets hacked? NO. Don't talk out your ass please.[/b]
    Only1 whos talking from hs ass here is you btw , guy wrote topic about mass hacks in FT and merchant and u start shitin about smth 3rd

I dont think this is due to FT, i think there is a vulnerability that someone is exposing!

MyBitch

Happend to me... still waiting for the pass to get changed..

i just hope im more lucky then other ppl that login later whitout items even sealed items...

jimfujitsu

I dont think this is due to FT, i think there is a vulnerability that someone is exposing![/b]
    Maybe those turkish ko gms giving away free info on their unofficial forums mentioned in some other topic .

af424

ummm....so maybe tht explain why my two clannies lost their items mysteriously....:S

one of my clannies lost one earring (equipped, unsealed)

and another lost her goods on merchant, together with the coins from some goods sold (if i rmb rite)

but if they got hacked, all of their coins and good items should have been gone?
    or is there some limitations to the hacking?

btw, I believe they never been to FT after it was enabled

anyway...this sux ass............

This topic is kinda retarded imo

2 persons I know off dced while luring ew and they got the invalid pw too and all their non sealed items were gone... So following ur theory would mean exping in cz is why they got hacked... ( as u say people in ft get hacked = its cause of ft ).

The hacks are random and mostly people whos account id and char name are the same for example : id thisismyid , charname : thisismyid. They look for known people in the database and hack em like that. Non in game event bf/ft/dungeon will get urself hacked.

MyBitch

The hacks are random and mostly people whos account id and char name are the same for example : id thisismyid , charname : thisismyid. They look for known people in the database and hack em like that. Non in game event bf/ft/dungeon will get urself hacked.[/b]
    i dont know about this.. my id and my char name have nothing what so ever to do whit echother and as far as i know im not known? lol

i think its random as u say.

---

i havent got my pass changed yet so i cant even see if i losed anything.. i hope not, cuz i got for 4k G1 point in my inn and i sertently hope they cant get sealed items, cuz them im gonna do /quit

Razyrfist

K2 needs to pull their heads out of their asses and do something to stop the damn hacking. Or I might just simply trust Blizzard Entertainment with my money and switch to WoW more.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12