Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The Forthcoming of AciDDreamZ......PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

This is a discussion on The Forthcoming of AciDDreamZ......PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Awhile back Acid if you cant remember probably not, You took HQ on d3 after server reset and me and ...
Page: 2

dah

Awhile back Acid if you cant remember probably not, You took HQ on d3 after server reset and me and shurt were a few seconds behind you then you went d2 and found HQ and you saw us coming and just said "You take this one" and left HQ for us to kill. People who call you "Greedy" are just who need to spend as much time as you did on bosses then they can work the times out for themselves. You have my respect all the way as a legit person. gl irl bb

think acid hated me because a clannie once stole his harpy queen, but i saw him just about to take shaula and i waited till it was half way to give him a hand. Hopefully he'll remember that over something someone else did.

<3

be quick coming back baba

well the char is in good hands and if u ever return ull have a char to come back too :P

Doc

Haha I can see the party now, Me, Schaf, T-Lax, Scoobs etc, Humans will "Quiver" lol

OMG Acid will have more than 1k np

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Doc
    Haha I can see the party now, Me, Schaf, T-Lax, Scoobs etc, Humans will "Quiver" lol

OMG Acid will have more than 1k np
    :lol: Really will be a pack of us lol

antiriad

couldnt think of a better person to leave it too acid.

hope you do decide to come back .. but whatever u get up too (probably taking over the world seeing as you ARE lex luger :P) good luck with it.

AciDDreamZ_Tronk_gutha82

lol....@cama, i gained more xp than ya think, if you remember correctely i died round the clock, and had to gain back as fast as i lost, i shoulda been lvl65 at least as many times as i had to gain lvl61 back in itself.....

[email protected] the part about the RARE OUTBURSTS, that day was really really crapy for me before i even logged into the game, i hold no grudge, ive talked with and shot the shiz several times with ya since that day......it wuz just an OFF day for me lmao

iz all good yo

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    keep the character warm for him dragon, he's gonna be coming back. He loves me too much to leave me :P
    :lol:

get me in the party baba's xD

destroy

Acid BB baba. I will always remember you when i look at my raptor i have bought from you

PopTart

good choice dude

Sorry to hear that your leaving acid, i found you as a very thoughtful and informative guy when ive spoken to you, i wish you good luck for the future, take care m8.

And im quite sure you made the best decision leaving your character with Dragonfaire.

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Shalaa
    Sorry to hear that your leaving acid, i found you as a very thoughtful and informative guy when ive spoken to you, i wish you good luck for the future, take care m8.

And im quite sure you made the best decision leaving your character with Dragonfaire.
    You are too sweet Sha I miss you !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12