Help me out

This is a discussion on Help me out within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys, i used to play KO aloooong time ago on Olympia. Wondering what the situation is like? I'm thinking ...
Page: 1

Default Help me out

Hey guys, i used to play KO aloooong time ago on Olympia. Wondering what the situation is like? I'm thinking about making an Ardream character but im wondering which one is the best to play on?

I heard EUKO is better but uniques and such cant be used on them? Thanks for your help

theres already alot of threads like this one and everyones opinions vary. just give usko and euko a shot and see which 1 u like better.

Alright, is there like a post that explains the uniques in ardream thing in EUKO?

*Thanks

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SirBangAlot View Post
    Hey guys, i used to play KO aloooong time ago on Olympia. Wondering what the situation is like? I'm thinking about making an Ardream character but im wondering which one is the best to play on?

I heard EUKO is better but uniques and such cant be used on them? Thanks for your help
    hmm..ardream..
    I guess Ionia / Kronos / Helios should be good.
    some people might tell you , that you should go to the new servers(Titan/Destan) but I'd say you better go to new servers but no the newest ones.
    Afaik the newest ones are full of koxpers so I suggest to stay away of them ^^.

about euko/usko, in my opinion.
    Its better to have the level limit for some of the uniques, so you won't meet supper geared people in here so I think EUKO's ardream>USKO's ardream.

Thanks maybe Ionia, It was fun i started playing that server when it first came out but i remember people doing the bug to get to 80 and stuff

actually if u didnt play since olympia u probably wont recognize the game cuz the game has changed a lot.. i prefer sin in ardream.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBangAlot View Post
    Thanks maybe Ionia, It was fun i started playing that server when it first came out but i remember people doing the bug to get to 80 and stuff
    ionia is dead

Ardeam in EUKO is EMPTY !

lol dont go olympia !

Banned Senior Member

euko dcz is ruined , cause people can use chitins +9 and weapons +9 (shards etc ..) and people can't have on them iron set . so its pretty useless to go there , + there are koxpers there from time to time