USKO website crashed?

This is a discussion on USKO website crashed? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I really have no idea what is going on. Figured someone here probably does. I cannot loggin on any of ...
Page: 1

Default USKO website crashed?

I really have no idea what is going on. Figured someone here probably does. I cannot loggin on any of my accounts on usko, and neither can anyone else. Its pretty early in the mornin so none of my clannies are online on vent.. But anyway, everytime I log in, i get "Invalid PW" and the USKO website seems to be down. Has thsi ever happened before?

Quote Originally Posted by MyFreedos View Post
    I really have no idea what is going on. Figured someone here probably does. I cannot loggin on any of my accounts on usko, and neither can anyone else. Its pretty early in the mornin so none of my clannies are online on vent.. But anyway, everytime I log in, i get "Invalid PW" and the USKO website seems to be down. Has thsi ever happened before?

dunno but i can't enter website, i think you need to stop spamming your acc. only for be safety :d

Yeah i figured, i only tried once xD then started freakin out until other people said they had the same problem lol.