Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Post Count Policy.

This is a discussion on Forum Post Count Policy. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Getting 50 posts is easy... You had or actually have easy way to get it thanks to all the topics ...
Page: 2

O_o Senior Member

Getting 50 posts is easy... You had or actually have easy way to get it thanks to all the topics about EUKO

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Is it really necessary though? I trust a 50 post/3 month member just as little as I would trust a 0 poster brand spankin' new
    well at least you can tell if they are retarded or not from some of their posts, also you can notice if they were just rush-spamming to 50 posts or giving advice... judge their english and so on.

it helps a little at least.

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Is it really necessary though? I trust a 50 post/3 month member just as little as I would trust a 0 poster brand spankin' new
    thats why during those 3 months he will probably find vouchers and such.

But your encouraging people to make 50 posts, and then disaplining them for doing so...

it should therefore be purly a 3 month wait, whats point in telling me to post 50 times, but im not really allowed to, or maybe its spam, or not depending on all peoples differant views

Quote Originally Posted by HarryBols View Post
    But your encouraging people to make 50 posts, and then disaplining them for doing so...

it should therefore be purly a 3 month wait, whats point in telling me to post 50 times, but im not really allowed to, or maybe its spam, or not depending on all peoples differant views
    There's a difference between relative, helpful posts, and spamming.

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    There is ONE exception. Be careful what you report as spamming. If the person takes time to read the topic and reply relating to the topic, it is not spam. I don't care if he does it 50 times in one day, as long as every post shows that he read the topic and is adding to it in some way or another, it is NOT spam. Spam is mindlessly posting in topics not adding anything to the discussion. Of course, posting in very old topics doesn't count, I don't care how well you read it and are adding to it, posting in multiple inactive accounts is spam.
    infraction.
    You can make 50 posts in a day if you so wish as long as your not going offtopic.

i.e OP says: [Insert EUKO Owns comment]

You respond: Lol I always wanted one of those cars! (this counts as spam)

You respond: Lol, euko's shit [insert valid opinion/ w/e] (this shows that you read his post and took your time to actually respond to it, not counted as spam)

fenrirstop

@thing. À scammer wil always scam no matter 50 useless post or 0

Quote Originally Posted by XLegendz View Post
    There's a difference between relative, helpful posts, and spamming.
    but is it not in the opinion of the reader, i have made posts and they have not been spam and useless, but instantly someone makes a comment about me trying to get 50 posts.

I do not want my name to be shit, but seems thats the only way.. hence it being a big waste of everyones time, both the 50 gainers, and the people reading their posts.

well some people do to get to 50 posts and a few people have been banned for that

fenrirstop

i already have 50 posts, but still cant make own topic at market section?

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fenrirstop View Post
    i already have 50 posts, but still cant make own topic at market section?
    You have to wait until December I think.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

but is it not in the opinion of the reader, i have made posts and they have not been spam and useless, but instantly someone makes a comment about me trying to get 50 posts.

I do not want my name to be shit, but seems thats the only way.. hence it being a big waste of everyones time, both the 50 gainers, and the people reading their posts.
    A lot of people are fucking idiots, hence why if you read that quote of me someone pasted I said be careful what you report as spam. Some people only look at post count and if post count<50 it's auto spam in their minds. Those people are idiots, and I'd give them an infraction for reporting spam that isn't spam.

Just keep on keeping on and ignore the idiots, solid advice for the forum and for life!

@fen it's only been 70 something days since you joined. Still got a little under a month to go.

edit: Oh and forgot to mention, it's like someone said. It's not about stopping scammers from posting, we can't stop that as we don't know who are scammers and who aren't before they actually scam. It's about delaying scammers from making multiple accounts after being banned to instantly go back into scamming.

VictorAER

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    edit: Oh and forgot to mention, it's like someone said. It's not about stopping scammers from posting, we can't stop that as we don't know who are scammers and who aren't before they actually scam. It's about delaying scammers from making multiple accounts after being banned to instantly go back into scamming.
    this is why there is a 50post policy.

CurseMiga

One of those cases where you just gotta deal with it.

In the past too many people just made an account to sell their ko shit and then go away. Too many scammers and just a whole mass of idiots too. It was the best all round solution that we could come up with at the time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12