Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quitting Ko

This is a discussion on Quitting Ko within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; quitting ko yet again after coming back from a 5 month break and playing for only 1 week.... shitty ass ...
Page: 1

Weed

quitting ko yet again after coming back from a 5 month break and playing for only 1 week....

shitty ass game idk why i wasted a week on this game....

all weed hating campain`s ppl must be happy mostly camzat0rz or however u spell it

GB all im for sure this time never coming back /uninstalled and gave all accounts and money away and sold.

BB all gl in rl my friends.

i must say all fun to ppl that made it fun

ill probably be inactive on msn also.......so srrry guys

G0D

SIE! A.Q!!
    GL in RL if you actualy do quit which I doubt you will

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

u came back for 1 week that doesnt count as playing again and is not worthy of a quitting a ko post

stop making stupid topics

Weed

u came back for 1 week that doesnt count as playing again and is not worthy of a quitting a ko post

stop making stupid topics[/b]

lawl GG

im not even gonna start arguing.

anway i didnt make BB post the last time i left 5months ago so this is it

we don't care ^____^

thanks for the update

the quitting ko threads are getting REALLy old. just msn your friends and say thanks :lol:

who are you again?

KiNgKoNg

ahh mean giga... but leet

Mitch

last time i quit, i was SO sure i wouldn't be coming back. same as me uninstalling and having nothing on a single server. i sold everything. but when a new server came out, i decided to try it out again with my GOOD friends. its fun to just have fun with some internet friends as well as irl friends. as of now, i am not playing at all. but most likely, my friends and i have said that if a new server is launched, we'll return to play for a bit again. theres nothing wrong with having the option to return to ko. i know how you feel about never playing again because I was SO sure 100% i was done with ko. but i know all ko players have good friends on ko. i like being about to come back to play with them such as a new server. its not like you have the be the highest level and best items to enjoy the game. anyways, im not trying to change your mind about playing anymore, but this is what ive noticed from alot of people who say they are quitting.

PromKillah

who are you again?[/b]
    Uh, shut up. You make me remember of cal open kids that i play on source that says "Who are you again?" when i tell them they fuckin suck, and then i just tell them i was former ECO and played 3 seasons of main. That's annoying. And also, lol @ the girl (or should i say guy) openly telling everyone she's a lesbian for e-attention.

Cya. And good luck irl weed.

Uh, shut up. You make me remember of cal open kids that i play on source that says "Who are you again?" when i tell them they fuckin suck, and then i just tell them i was former ECO and played 3 seasons of main. That's annoying. And also, lol @ the girl (or should i say guy) openly telling everyone she's a lesbian for e-attention.

Cya. And good luck irl weed.[/b]
    lol @ u for bragging about ur cs experience for e-attention

PromKillah

lol @ u for bragging about ur cs experience for e-attention[/b]
    Im not bragging lol, i couldnt care less about you. And there's a huge difference between CS exp and drag queens yadadamean?
    Cama, you have a small head and your brain fits easily in.

Im not bragging lol, i couldnt care less about you. And there's a huge difference between CS exp and drag queens yadadamean?
    Cama, you have a small head and your brain fits easily in.[/b]
    a man that prefers cs over lesbians?...mm u must be gay

too bad brain size has no correlation to intelligence or that insult might actually work

PromKillah

a man that prefers cs over lesbians?...mm u must be gay

too bad brain size has no correlation to intelligence or that insult might actually work [/b]
    I could say i'm lesbian too, not that it's hard over internet, would you prefer this when we're in bed?

Banned

pff this guy posted that im a "scammer" and ses that i owe him 21gb and dual md+7
    first of all hes quiting so why the fuck tell me that i owe him shit
    second of all i asked the original owner of the account if he scammed anybody of that ever and he sed no, so sounds like this guy just wants money
    and third faggggggggggg

don't care about quitting ko posts, especially after 1 week. And to the guy talking about cs exp, main is just as bad as open.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast