Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree217Likes

Forums Restored

This is a discussion on Forums Restored within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; give it back to shane,he was always here and helping as much as he could....
Page: 2

give it back to shane,he was always here and helping as much as he could.
    Shane likes this.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

No! Devile! dont listen to them!! They made their own little shitty forum and regiss is a mod there, you should ban em all!

they are trying to take us from u T_T

Thanks to the people asking to give me back.

I cant say I was the best, hell sometimes I was shit, but with a good team around me I'm sure it will change

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Devile, just transfer the current staff from the newer forum over here as you don't have the time to manage it.
    Trying to kill this forum that means a TON of effort for a lot of ppl is kinda of insulting. It may mean nothing to u and some others, but it is not to me. The fact I dont have the time to be an active admin here and manage it properly, doesn't mean I don't care about the countless years I spent here with many friends. Probably contacting me, which btw is not THAT HARD, would have been a much better and respectful way of dealing with the current issues. Random guys that I've never heard of were able to contact me quite fast and mods that "cared" about this community were not able? Sounds like a lot of bullshit to me. So transfering this forum to the newer forum staff is not an option now.

Again, if there are ppl that wanna help here and most agree with them, and doesn't involve killing this site, I'll be more than happy to give them admin/mod rights.
    Chavoc, Darken, razor and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chavoc View Post
    No! Devile! dont listen to them!! They made their own little shitty forum and regiss is a mod there, you should ban em all!

they are trying to take us from u T_T
    so what? I`m also member of this forum 7 years longer than you. I do have rights to tell my point of viev. If the menagment would not abbadon Ko4life, new forum would not rise.

Banned Senior Member

Tbh you came back you came back late. But shane was here all along and i would nominate him as an admin of this forum. Give him the full power of an admin and let him choose the mods. Also i want to see regiss as a mod since i see his work on ntt forums and he is really good. Cheers.
    Shane likes this.

I see that shane said somewhere he would quit Orion, USKO. FOREVER.... because he burnt his stuff and is selling everything right atm, then hes gone from game, what will keep him in the forum if he dont give a shit about this game xD? i dont get that... he is not here doing shit when he is playing the game, why would he be otherwise?

Purrminator Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    Trying to kill this forum that means a TON of effort for a lot of ppl is kinda of insulting. It may mean nothing to u and some others, but it is not to me. The fact I dont have the time to be an active admin here and manage it properly, doesn't mean I don't care about the countless years I spent here with many friends. Probably contacting me, which btw is not THAT HARD, would have been a much better and respectful way of dealing with the current issues. Random guys that I've never heard of were able to contact me quite fast and mods that "cared" about this community were not able? Sounds like a lot of bullshit to me. So transfering this forum to the newer forum staff is not an option now.

Again, if there are ppl that wanna help here and most agree with them, and doesn't involve killing this site, I'll be more than happy to give them admin/mod rights.
    I think there is alot of people willing to help get this forum back on it's feets.
    And what they did to this forum was wrong, sucks that they did it, but maybe that was the only way of getting a response from you?

if anyone, then Shane should be the admin of this forum.

just my 2 cents
    Shane likes this.

I had a 3 year break from game, but was on the forum everyday for that time. I'm not the most gifted with forum tools but do my bloody hardest to help.

Devile already said those infidels of the other forum aint getting shit here. They basicly just fucking deleted/hid everything, to get us on to their shit forum where shit people mods/admins.. gg

SO promote some of the non-infidels people.

Ill think about who im gonna vote for abit.

Banned Senior Member

I agree but I dont have the time for it. Who else do u think can do it and is willing to do it? If several of u agree, I have no problems promoting him or them as admins/mods. Please dont PM me. I want everyone wanting to help to ask it in public so everyone else can see it and have a word about it. Again, I don't know ppl here anymore.
    Happy the forums are back to normal, disappointed that you're not doing much help here.

Shane needs to be an admin since you (and cam) are inactive. As you say, it's not your priority - it IS shane's priority.

This all happened because of his restricted access as an Admin. He needs actual administrative roles. You should be a little more trusting to someone who's been loyal and helpful for many years.
    Shane and MySexualIntention like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chavoc View Post
    Devile already said those infidels of the other forum aint getting shit here. They basicly just fucking deleted/hid everything, to get us on to their shit forum where shit people mods/admins.. gg

SO promote some of the non-infidels people.

Ill think about who im gonna vote for abit.
    mr 20 post, won the day. At least you got opportunity to achieve 50 posts without spam...

Quote Originally Posted by iThardy View Post
    I think there is alot of people willing to help get this forum back on it's feets.
    And what they did to this forum was wrong, sucks that they did it, but maybe that was the only way of getting a response from you?
    Again, random unknown ppl were able to contact me easily and quite fast. I dont recall anyone contacting me from that side telling the apocalypse is near or some shit that needed my attention right away. Hell, I don't even have PMs from any of them in this forum. So lets cut the crap please.

Again, random unknown ppl were able to contact me easily and quite fast. I dont recall anyone contacting me from that side telling the apocalypse is near or some shit that needed my attention right away. Hell, I don't even have PMs from any of them in this forum. So lets cut the crap please.

Also, I'm not dumb and I can easily check
    honestly what`s a point of PMing you at forum, when you could cleary see at your profile that last time you loged like half year ago? you would read that PM`s most likely after antother few months
    MINO, iThardy, Jonko and 1 others like this.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast