Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Like Tree217Likes

Forums Restored

This is a discussion on Forums Restored within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Go back to ur infidel forum, u made that shit coz u didnt like it here, right? atleast the forum ...
Page: 4

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Go back to ur infidel forum, u made that shit coz u didnt like it here, right?

atleast the forum was still here u fucking idiots, I love how u try to suck deviles dick now, but he now know not to trust you faggots ever again. get rekt
    Darken and Kallop like this.

This thread is gonna be a good one lol. Anyhow this forum does need some Admins with full power since even as a senior mod as i was i couldn't really do anything to help people with there problems except ban, and manage some threads.A couple active admins would help this forum more than a couple new mods.
    MINO likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chavoc View Post
    Go back to ur infidel forum, u made that shit coz u didnt like it here, right?

atleast the forum was still here u fucking idiots, I love how u try to suck deviles dick now, but he now know not to trust you faggots ever again. get rekt
    The only one doing that so far is you.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Well, Devile I believe we're all happy to see you're back finally.
    What happened the last few days happened in a rush I can say. I don't say what happened was right, but something had to be done.

All the Admins but Shane were inactive. You promised a lot of changes and nothing happened eventually.
    I am not judging because like you said, you're busy in RL.

But you basically left Shane here with his 'admin' rights which wasn't any more than a moderator really, he couldn't change much or make things work better.
    Technically, he couldn't do anything in order to make the site better.

I am not sure who moved all these topics or removed them, but Shane could have done it few months ago if he wanted to.
    He wasn't the one behind it.

I believe you wouldn't just give away to someone who never been an admin in this site, root access so you should make Shane an Admin once again and give him some actual powers, so he can actually do something good with k4l.
    Shane, MINO and xFeelMyAss like this.

Banned

And another mod talking who did nada and only used his modstatus to do trades for the time he played.
    Chavoc and Darken like this.

Honestly if not shane, i have no idea who should be the Admin. Fuck it i`m voting for Razor.
    MINO, Shane, Chavoc and 1 others like this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    Honestly if not shane, i have no idea who should be the Admin. Fuck it i`m voting for Razor.
    Done! Razor ftw.
    Chavoc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Krixpl View Post
    And another mod talking who did nada and only used his modstatus to do trades for the time he played.
    I did nada i actually did alot in the priv serv section when i had time and wasn't working once i was working i didn't have much time. And only used for trades lol I haven't played for over 3 years so im pretty sure i didnt use my mod status for trades.

Banned Senior Member

Why is anyone even responding to Krixpl and Chavoc? THEY ARE RANDOM TROLLS - just ignore them and they'll disappear.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

If anything I vote for Razor too, guy's here 24/7 and only one I know won't even try to abuse admin powers.
    Chavoc and Darken like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Well, Devile I believe we're all happy to see you're back finally.
    What happened the last few days happened in a rush I can say. I don't say what happened was right, but something had to be done.

All the Admins but Shane were inactive. You promised a lot of changes and nothing happened eventually.
    I am not judging because like you said, you're busy in RL.

But you basically left Shane here with his 'admin' rights which wasn't any more than a moderator really, he couldn't change much or make things work better.
    Technically, he couldn't do anything in order to make the site better.

I am not sure who moved all these topics or removed them, but Shane could have done it few months ago if he wanted to.
    He wasn't the one behind it.

I believe you wouldn't just give away to someone who never been an admin in this site, root access so you should make Shane an Admin once again and give him some actual powers, so he can actually do something good with k4l.

Yeah, shane is good because hes ur little buttbuddy aint he? he changed ur name to Adi from whatever the fuck i know, why? Favor for friend? thats just wrong, He changed his own too...
    go back to official forum and try to become mod there with ur 5mins response time to any question LOL ur such a faggot. Go to ur shitty forum u wanted to be on, go.

Purrminator Senior Member

So is this going to be another flame war topic or are we actually going to try and reach a solution?

I would clean it up if I was admin

oh and for my name change, I had my char name as my ko4life and I made usd selling topics, so changed it to be safe, it was never a secret function and if people asked me I would do it

Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
    I would clean it up if I was admin

oh and for my name change, I had my char name as my ko4life and I made usd selling topics, so changed it to be safe, it was never a secret function and if people asked me I would do it
    And ur also like to use ur admin status to be ''most trusted'' and get a good trading reputation that way, ur so lame, be gone.

Banned

And what exactly makes me a random troll? I am posting facts. Shane did nothing but sucking himself to the red status. Fact. Pendexo did nothing. Fact. mee did nothing. Fact. Cama hasn't logged in in 6months. Fact. Devile hasn't logged in in 6months. Fact. Killing-Spree logs from time to time to do nothing. Fact. Rapist explained what he did and why he did it and it certainly worked out. Fact. Admins with modpowers won't change shit. Fact. More mods won't help. Fact. You are a fuckin idiot MINO. Fact.

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast