Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Like Tree217Likes

Forums Restored

This is a discussion on Forums Restored within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Shane why do you care so much about getting admin back again. When you have your new forum now? What ...
Page: 5

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Shane why do you care so much about getting admin back again. When you have your new forum now? What chavoc said is true. Once you will quit playing game you will quit this forum as you did before. You havent denied its true. I helped to get you even your regular ko4life account back.
    Chavoc and Bathory like this.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

also, i vote for Razor for fkin admin of this shit, he would be good, but.. idk he really loves to get on the kids nerves, idk... if he get admin i hope he ban all the cancer cells, including nikos32, adi, shane, mr rapist, mino, and regiss

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    Shane why do you care so much about getting admin back again. When you have your new forum now? What chavoc said is true. Once you will quit playing game you will quit this forum as you did before. You havent denied its true. I helped to get you even your regular ko4life account back.
    I don't deny you helped me bro, I'm greatful for that honestly, I have taken breaks from game and kept on here, I completely hold my hands up and say I've at times been shit. But it's a lot of work for 1 person so kinda went under a rock.

If I get the chance to get admin back, all I can promise is my best efforts, if that's not good enough so be it.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krixpl View Post
    And what exactly makes me a random troll? I am posting facts. Shane did nothing but sucking himself to the red status. Fact. Pendexo did nothing. Fact. mee did nothing. Fact. Cama hasn't logged in in 6months. Fact. Devile hasn't logged in in 6months. Fact. Killing-Spree logs from time to time to do nothing. Fact. Rapist explained what he did and why he did it and it certainly worked out. Fact. Admins with modpowers won't change shit. Fact. More mods won't help. Fact. You are a fuckin idiot MINO. Fact.

Can't agree with the MINO or Shane facts but the rest are spot on.
    Chavoc and Shane like this.

...... seems like it helped
    Chavoc likes this.

Whatever you do Devile, i sinceriously hope that you don't give admin or mod to ANY of the ''new forum'' mods or admins. People that went over there, and posted, is fine, but those that tried to kill this, never give them power again!

Banned

Forgot to mention some more facts. Rapist told us you could restore everything because of backups and he would talke his ban to get the community back on his feat. ReesesPieces in this topic asked you to take the staff from the other forum because he's mod there. You also banned Rapist because of your hurt ego. The other forum has been a lot more active than this in forever. The only person to make a good admin in here would be regiss because unlike the others ( the ones who aren't banned yet ) he doesn't lack nuts and is honest.
    Chavoc and MySexualIntention like this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chavoc View Post
    Whatever you do Devile, i sinceriously hope that you don't give admin or mod to ANY of the ''new forum'' mods or admins. People that went over there, and posted, is fine, but those that tried to kill this, never give them power again!
    no one cares what a random with 25 posts says. fact.

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    no one cares what a random with 25 posts says. fact.
    I guess its time for the 25 post guy to tell what actually happened. Devile already said mod/admins over there will NOT GET ANY RIGHTS HERE DDDDD UMADBRO? get fked bitch

Banned Senior Member

Lol? I was never mod here

-edit

nvm idk why I am responding to randoms lmao

anyway devile has my answer.

Lol? I was never mod here
    but ur not just mod over there, ur SUPER MOD!!! lil faggot infidel fuck, i hope u burn.
    ur a part of their lil faggot crew... byeee

Banned Senior Member

Should of at least messaged him before the forum was dead. I lol'd, forum was dead before because you failed to login and give proper administrative abilities to the administrators.
    MINO and xFeelMyAss like this.

Banned Senior Member

but ur not just mod over there, ur SUPER MOD!!! lil faggot infidel fuck, i hope u burn.
    ur a part of their lil faggot crew... byeee
    The funny thing is, this is Devile's biggest support.

Chavoc for mod!

The funny thing is, this is Devile's biggest support.

Chavoc for mod!
    1 vote for me to stop u infidels, from an infidel himself, nice. ur weak

Banned Senior Member

1 vote for me to stop u infidels, from an infidel himself, nice. ur weak
    Are you trying to convert me to Islam or something?
    Dogamon likes this.

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast