Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Like Tree217Likes

Forums Restored

This is a discussion on Forums Restored within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by regiss - Create Asgard server section at market place - Consider shoutbox or at least put vote ...
Page: 9

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    - Create Asgard server section at market place
    - Consider shoutbox or at least put vote on it.
    - Create boxing club section - like it was on new forum for beefs (some ppl cant live without that)
    - Template for market place would be cool, for buy /sell etc

few first ideas that came to my mind.
    Done 1 already. 2 will have to wait ... lets see if i can get it done before I disappear again. Mind explaining whats 3 and 4?

Quote Originally Posted by Krixpl View Post
    Yeah razor for admin. Literally no knowledge and full of shit. Best idea ever.Why not? He is also asking randoms who would be a good mod/admin. Go around ask your buttbuddies to vouch for you. #logicNow we know why this forum is doomed to fail. 0/10 effort. Epic.
    He got a point here

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    Done 1 already. 2 will have to wait ... lets see if i can get it done before I disappear again. Mind explaining whats 3 and 4?
    3- Basically a section meant for flame wars.
    4- I believe he meant a topic prefix?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    - Create Asgard server section at market place
    - Consider shoutbox or at least put vote on it.
    - Create boxing club section - like it was on new forum for beefs (some ppl cant live without that)
    - Template for market place would be cool, for buy /sell etc

few first ideas that came to my mind.
    i agree, we need a boxing club.. i love that fucking name.

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

*everyone with 10,000 posts on g4l wipes the sweat off their forehead*

Darken & Regiss have my vote as moderators.

I see this as a problem.. the community is so disconnected so no one can really have confidence in appointing moderators. Restore the moderators that were active/doing a good job, I say.

Quote Originally Posted by Krixpl View Post
    Yeah razor for admin. Literally no knowledge and full of shit. Best idea ever.Why not? He is also asking randoms who would be a good mod/admin. Go around ask your buttbuddies to vouch for you. #logicNow we know why this forum is doomed to fail. 0/10 effort. Epic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post

5 the search option is also not working as it should. Try to fix this if its possible

Banned Senior Member

I am literally blown away, the amount of hatred to people who only gave another forum for people to go to because the original admin of this forum failed to deliver on activity. We all understand, real life issues, but if it is that serious and you cannot be around, give up your powers and give them to someone who actually has the time and effort to put into it. You're going to ban these people, and say how you're going to fix it, but then you will go on and leave and go inactive once again. We really shouldn't have to email you at your personal email for you to come log a forum you so hardheartedly take credit for. YOU didn't build the community, the members of this forum created this community. You went and banned MINO for giving his own personal opinion but yet you still have the fag, chavoc around. I personally don't care who you put into staff because everyone you have has done jack shit. Shane could have been the best admin this forum had until you limited his powers and now just stripped them... he didn't even make the topic for people to go, he just said it was okay as no one had heard from you. You should just call it quits, redirect people to a forum that has the active staff and retire from the community, but will you? Nope, I guess calling yourself the G4L admin makes it better, let the community die off like you have done so many times before. Fuck Rapist for going on and creating a forum to allow users to communicate and actually have an active staff to keep the forum in order, at-least the search function and other functions worked properly.
    Bloodzilla likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    3- Basically a section meant for flame wars.
    4- I believe he meant a topic prefix?
    3. more or less yeah - some discussions that went off topic without too much insulting could be moved there.
    4. Yes, it woult be nice to choose such prefix at market place when you create thread. It would be way more transparent

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    I am literally blown away, the amount of hatred to people who only gave another forum for people to go to because the original admin of this forum failed to deliver on activity. We all understand, real life issues, but if it is that serious and you cannot be around, give up your powers and give them to someone who actually has the time and effort to put into it. You're going to ban these people, and say how you're going to fix it, but then you will go on and leave and go inactive once again. We really shouldn't have to email you at your personal email for you to come log a forum you so hardheartedly take credit for. YOU didn't build the community, the members of this forum created this community. You went and banned MINO for giving his own personal opinion but yet you still have the fag, chavoc around. I personally don't care who you put into staff because everyone you have has done jack shit. Shane could have been the best admin this forum had until you limited his powers and now just stripped them... he didn't even make the topic for people to go, he just said it was okay as no one had heard from you. You should just call it quits, redirect people to a forum that has the active staff and retire from the community, but will you? Nope, I guess calling yourself the G4L admin makes it better, let the community die off like you have done so many times before. Fuck Rapist for going on and creating a forum to allow users to communicate and actually have an active staff to keep the forum in order, at-least the search function and other functions worked properly.
    The idea wasn't bad, but the kid (rapist) is a power hungry little fuck that basically tried to force everyone to join his utopia. That's not how you do it, always give people an option!

It all was fucked from the very moment he considered deleting every thread iin here a smart decision.

Thanks Reese and many more for your votes of support, I don't think I will get it thought .

Devile if you are able to comment that would be great, if I'm in or out of the running that would be good.

Thanks

Banned Senior Member

Moving topics isn't forcing anyone to register, you all could have just gone and created topics and stayed here... I am not sure how someone deleting topics and leaving a link for users to go to a more actively ran forum is forcing.. he even admitted he shouldn't have deleted the topics. But he didn't have a way of getting KO4.us out there without doing it that way... nor did Shane. Why drive hatred towards someone for making a new updated community because this one was neglected, is beyond me.
    regiss likes this.

Little archer Senior Member

I'll brainstorm some ideas later, watching #FR18 atm.

Edit: Are you dumb Iamcoolz? Do you really think nothing was wrong with the approach taken?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I'll brainstorm some ideas later, watching #FR18 atm.Edit: Are you dumb Iamcoolz? Do you really think nothing was wrong with the approach taken?
    razor you shouldnt be talking about suicide when all you did the last 2 days was crying. and LOL @ Shane. Why would you want to be admin again? You've been qqing so much about not seeing a single penny for the shit you call administrating haha

Banned Senior Member

How is that dumb? No, I don't see anything wrong with it personally, he may have cleared some old content that someone may want, but he just wanted to get the newer forum out there, it's not like he can just go and post in the announcements or edit the forum's to display it. He admitted to the community in the topic that is now down that he shouldn't have done it, so he at-least admitted his wrongs on his part. I am not sure why people were so butt hurt about losing the topics? I mean was there actually valuable information in it? Mostly spam between users, flaming, and some clans arguing in Turkish. But I wouldn't call myself dumb for having a different viewpoint then yourself, that seems a bit absurd.

hey hey heyhey
    Last edited by Federal; 03-22-2015 at 06:21 PM.

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast