Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Like Tree217Likes

Forums Restored

This is a discussion on Forums Restored within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ReesesPieces I am literally blown away, the amount of hatred to people who only gave another forum ...
Page: 10

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    I am literally blown away, the amount of hatred to people who only gave another forum for people to go to because the original admin of this forum failed to deliver on activity. We all understand, real life issues, but if it is that serious and you cannot be around, give up your powers and give them to someone who actually has the time and effort to put into it. You're going to ban these people, and say how you're going to fix it, but then you will go on and leave and go inactive once again. We really shouldn't have to email you at your personal email for you to come log a forum you so hardheartedly take credit for. YOU didn't build the community, the members of this forum created this community. You went and banned MINO for giving his own personal opinion but yet you still have the fag, chavoc around. I personally don't care who you put into staff because everyone you have has done jack shit. Shane could have been the best admin this forum had until you limited his powers and now just stripped them... he didn't even make the topic for people to go, he just said it was okay as no one had heard from you. You should just call it quits, redirect people to a forum that has the active staff and retire from the community, but will you? Nope, I guess calling yourself the G4L admin makes it better, let the community die off like you have done so many times before. Fuck Rapist for going on and creating a forum to allow users to communicate and actually have an active staff to keep the forum in order, at-least the search function and other functions worked properly.
    I'm wondering why you're not banned yet.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    I'm wondering why you're not banned yet.
    We wonder the same about you after it's been proven you flooded another servers registration script in an attempt to disrupt the players/bring the server down. clownboy.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krixpl View Post
    razor you shouldnt be talking about suicide when all you did the last 2 days was crying. and LOL @ Shane. Why would you want to be admin again? You've been qqing so much about not seeing a single penny for the shit you call administrating haha
    Crying? Yes I like to complain when I witness things that I do not approve of.

Please tiny polak, know your place.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

God fucking damnit, could we just fucking forget this shit and:

A) Devile, get a GOOD team and GIVE THEM THE FUCKING RIGHTS THEY NEED.
    B) Stop fucking dividing this already dying community, people leaving and shit jesus.

We all come to G4L to flame, sell, talk and do whatever the fuck we do, please let's just keep doing it doesn't matter on what forum or anything.
    Bathory and Jonko like this.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Federal View Post
    We wonder the same about you after it's been proven you flooded another servers registration script in an attempt to disrupt the players/bring the server down. clownboy.
    I thought that slico (the owner of quarantineko) answered to you, long time ago, Vincent. -- You know BTW that you're abusing the ban that you'e got, atm. There aren't white jackets here sir.

Quote Originally Posted by slico View Post
    I wouldn't really see it as an attack, much more of an annoyance or somewhat helpful, since I saw the "attack" happening, instantly blocked it, and fixed it.

Never had the chance to say thanks, so thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    I thought that slico (the owner of quarantineko) answered to you, long time ago, Vincent.
    So are you admitting that you did something to his server that he had to block? Why would you need to do such a thing, let me guess, you were helping him? Thanks for your admission, cunt.

I would like to apply for admin/mods worked on website/forums before messaged you on your old facebook
    Jonko likes this.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Federal View Post
    There is NO WAY IN HELL razor should be a moderator since he played a HUGE part in the other forum. Check out all these little cool ideas he shared over there. He is loyal to nothing but himself. Be a man bro, stand by your actions, don't flip flop.

Error
    Huh, yes, I wanted to help at the beginning because lol, I like this community and seeing how they killed it here I had no other choice, very quickly however I lost my faith after seeing repeatedly how the people that had this brilliant idea refused to face any criticism and were so self centered in their decision, silencing everyone at the slight sense of negativity, and genuinely believing there was nothing wrong in their behavior.

I casually decided to check ko4life for the last time before removing it from one of my firefox quick access new tabs, and found this by chance. Devile can check that I only logged out recently after unchecking the 'remember me' option that had been on since forever.

Anyway, I don't care if I'm not a mod, I do not hunger for power. As long as I can provide some feedback and help that's fine by me

Edit: Thanks for posting that btw since I'm banned from that forum now and I don't care enough to clear my cookies. Those ideas could very well be used in here.
    Federal, Chavoc and Darken like this.

Banned Senior Member

3 hours 10 pages god damn

i vote for Dylan as root admin.

top 3 i would chose are

1 regis ( if he wants ofc ) good and loyal person to everyone on this forum
    2 shane, ( he put alot of effort in this forum, and he was the only one who was active, he deserves a second change
    3 wnxmiqdad...
    WnxMiqdad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by xXSixtySeven View Post
    top 3 i would chose are

1 regis ( if he wants ofc ) good and loyal person to everyone on this forum
    2 shane, ( he put alot of effort in this forum, and he was the only one who was active, he deserves a second change
    3 wnxmiqdad...
    sixty you should be up as a mod too been here for a dam long time
    xXSixtySeven likes this.

I love when a moron minimizes this whole situation and makes the argument of this being ok cause there were no active admins, there were many issues, I'm to blame, etc. They completely overlook the fact someone DELETED 6+ years and 4+ millions posts of content. Geez!

I wouldn't give a fuck if they created a new forum and tried to get users to switch but deleting everything??? Seriously??? U were ok with that??? How come someone defend this stupid stunt??? I'm sorry but NOTHING can excuse doing this. None of the guys involved in this had the right to erase all that content.

So please, no more posts about how this was needed or even ok. U simply cant justify erasing all the forum content for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    I love when a moron minimizes this whole situation and makes the argument of this being ok cause there were no active admins, there were many issues, I'm to blame, etc. They completely overlook the fact someone DELETED 6+ years and 4+ millions posts of content. Geez!

I wouldn't give a fuck if they created a new forum and tried to get users to switch but deleting everything??? Seriously??? U were ok with that??? How come someone defend this stupid stunt??? I'm sorry but NOTHING can excuse doing this. None of the guys involved in this had the right to erase all that content.

So please, no more posts about how this was needed or even ok. U simply cant justify erasing all the forum content for whatever reason.
    did you setup backup with cloudflare? might be able to port it back in... see if theres a thrash side somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    did you setup backup with cloudflare? might be able to port it back in... see if theres a thrash side somewhere
    No need. I keep my own backups. Everything was restored to the day prior to this whole mess.
    WnxMiqdad and Kallop like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    No need. I keep my own backups. Everything was restored to the day prior to this whole mess.
    Adi and Weez like this.

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast