Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree217Likes

Forums Restored

This is a discussion on Forums Restored within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yep, when I try to create a new Thread, i see the thread prefix options there. Unless your group doesnt ...
Page: 12

Yep, when I try to create a new Thread, i see the thread prefix options there. Unless your group doesnt have permissions. Will check.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    Yep, when I try to create a new Thread, i see the thread prefix options there. Unless your group doesnt have permissions. Will check.
    It's OK now.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

I vote for Kallop aswell, for private sever forum MOD!!!! he would honestly be a great choice, he need to be a mod. right now.!!!!!!!!! and razor too probably

we need a english leader(admin) not just a moderator, someone who has the enough maturity to handle toxic scenarios and someone that could lead the forum ,a LEADER.
    SheldonCooper and Professor like this.

Banned Senior Member

Dylan is good choice trust me

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalOne View Post
    Dylan is good choice trust me
    no, he is not
    Kallop likes this.

Search should be working fine now too.
    WnxMiqdad likes this.

Banned Senior Member

There is fucking endless war xD
    If you chose Razor as mod/admin BadFamily and 60% ppl on this forum will blame you.
    If you chose Adi as mod/admin 90% ppl on this forum will blame you.
    If you chose any1 the rest ppl will blame you so good luck xD

But one what i am sure, you should make Kallop a PSKO mod cuz he is active and he playing on PSKO not like rapits was.

PS. ban this asslicker nikos
    Chavoc likes this.

Banned

Darken seems the most qualified, + grown up.

#1 unban the people you banned for stupid reasons. (StoneColdKillah cause he deleted a persons items that were scammed off him)
    #2 make razor admin since he is obsessed with the forums and has an actual brain.
    #3 stop finding reasons to ban people cause the forum is already dying.
    #4 most people are above the age of 18 and can handle profanity so allow flame wars because this is a gaming forum, not a church.
    kozorog44 and Chavoc like this.

Banned

Sadly, Not only me.. There is a lot of people that has been banned for unclarified reasons, while Nickos and hes ProKO is still here.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalOne View Post
    There is fucking endless war xD
    If you chose Razor as mod/admin BadFamily and 60% ppl on this forum will blame you.
    If you chose Adi as mod/admin 90% ppl on this forum will blame you.
    If you chose any1 the rest ppl will blame you so good luck xD

But one what i am sure, you should make Kallop a PSKO mod cuz he is active and he playing on PSKO not like rapits was.

PS. ban this asslicker nikos
    As long as he picks someone who's qualified for this kind of job I don't see why would anyone have a problem with that.
    That is true that right now G4L isn't exactly the most 'friendly' community, but I personally believe that with the right Admin, this site can actually get over its crisis.

I don't know how many people in this forum can actually get this job done, perhaps if we're talking about the moderator's job then yeah finding 2-3 moderators to do their job shouldn't be a problem (I think..?)
    But being an Admin isn't as simple as you might think, it's not just a title.. you have to get things done, technically, keeping an eye on all the moderators and of curse have some free time for it.

You see, if Devile had time for dealing with the problems we have here then none would even consider creating another website like ko4life or do what was done 2days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Ces0ir View Post
    Reason #3 seems viable.

Little archer Senior Member

alright, suggestion list:

1. Merge blizzard and MOBA games section into PC gaming.
    2. Delete subforums in Console section and add prefixes [PS3][X360][PS4][XB1][SONY][MICROSOFT][WIIU] etc
    3. Shoutbox.
    4. Rename Boxing club to Grudge section or Call Outs section or even Fight Club, don't want anything that resembles that other forum.
    5. Better skin theme (ko related maybe)
    6. Trades section in each member's profile, even if it has to be edited manually, it could come in handy. Just need the name of the trade, item / money traded, who went first, payment method used, outcome, trader rating (success / failure + explain what happened) and the link to the thread.
    7. "Other" gaming forum section removed / threads merged 1 by 1 (probably time consuming)
    8. Restrict regular users from opening threads in the announcements section. (and delete this: Test )
    9. Rename "Cheaters" to "Trading disputes & reports".
    10. Remove the link to "Off topic" inside the main KO forum.
    11. Merge "Tech support" with "Hacked accounts" (section used mainly to ask wtf to do when you get hacked) into the new "Technical help" section.
    12. Remove the flood control.
    13. Update the private server forum rules, remove the "no KO to PS trades" rule, add "Posts must be made in english" and "Excessive thread hijacking will be punished" rules.
    14. Add a "2 weeks before being able to post" rule to the Private server section.
    15. Restrict regular users from opening threads in the Hall of Shame
    16. Move the Hall of Shame outside the KO section.
    17. Remove the current subforums from Off topic.
    18. Put the Archive section into the Off Topic section.
    19. Remove General entertainment and merge into Off Topic subforums: Media (music and videos, basically youtube stuff) and TV & movies, anime & manga.
    20. Merge "Clans" and "In-Game Requests" into "Recruitment and In-game requests". Add [Recruiting] and [Looking for] prefixes.
    21. With the KO section now only consisting of General Chat, PS Area, Technical Help, Game questions & tips, Media, Recruitment, Trading disputes & reports and Marketplace (8), there's no need to have the entire Knight Online Section redirect you to an entirely different window, I believe it can all be kept in one page now, making all the other sections more accessible for everyone.
    22. Forum now should look like
    0. Shoutbox
    1. Forum discussion
    1.1 Announcements
    1.2 Feedback
    1.3 Introduction section
    1.4 Hall of Shame

2. Knight Online
    2.1 General chat (Talk about anything KO related here)
    2.2 Private Servers (Advertise, recruit and discuss anything about unofficial knight online servers)
    2.3 Game questions and tips (Ask any questions regarding your character in-game and KO knowledge in general)
    2.4 Technical Help (Get help regarding hardware, your KO account, game settings and general tech knowledge)
    2.5 Media (Post any KO related media in here)
    2.6 Recruitment and In game requests (Looking for a clan? clan recruitees? sharers? trade mods? or maybe an specific in game request? Post here)
    2.7 Trading Disputes & Reports (Report any and all suspicious activities from community members in here).
    2.8 Marketplace (Sell any KO goodies in here) (add a "Intergames trades" section, KO -> other games and viceversa).

3. General Gaming
    3.1 PC gaming (subforum: marketplace)
    3.2 Console gaming
    3.3 Retro games

4. Entertainment
    4.1 Offtopic (general section and then subforums: media, tv & movies, anime)
    4.2 Flame section (rename pending) (description: rant about anything, call out people, and act as rude as you can be. just be careful when delving into sensitive topics)
    4.3 Archive
    I think this would work nicely!
    LambOfGod, Adi and Jonko like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ces0ir View Post
    #1 unban the people you banned for stupid reasons. (StoneColdKillah cause he deleted a persons items that were scammed off him)
    #2 make razor admin since he is obsessed with the forums and has an actual brain.
    #3 stop finding reasons to ban people cause the forum is already dying.
    #4 most people are above the age of 18 and can handle profanity so allow flame wars because this is a gaming forum, not a church.
    I believe the boxing section brings back die hards and flame wars good old ko need that dam kingofknights to go along with ko forums i think

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast