Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree217Likes

Forums Restored

This is a discussion on Forums Restored within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by MySexualIntention Thanks for the 2:30 AM lols. with <3 kanka its 6:30 am here rambling :P was ...
Page: 14

Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post
    Thanks for the 2:30 AM lols.
    with <3 kanka its 6:30 am here rambling :P was coding and reediting this gel show me some love like always!!

Forum Look change
    twostars and Darken like this.

Banned

Also, not because of my self, but i think the past bans should reset for everyone..

I know those who scam players for $ in USKO, shouldn't be unbanned.. But let them register new account, and darken will take care of them.. Also he can help users to trade as a middle man for a small amount of fee, which will make him happier to work as a MOD/ADMIN.

Btw, i don't know darken, but i'm sure about it.

Quote Originally Posted by kozorog44 View Post
    Also, not because of my self, but i think the past bans should reset for everyone..

I know those who scam players for $ in USKO, shouldn't be unbanned.. But let them register new account, and darken will take care of them.. Also he can help users to trade as a middle man for a small amount of fee, which will make him happier to work as a MOD/ADMIN.

Btw, i don't know darken, but i'm sure about it.
    why should scammers who have been proven to be scammers be allowed back here? why waste previous investigation time into matters all over again? im sorry but if you scam thats your IP Ban for Life here reason people use this forum to trade in the first place
    twostars and Darken like this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    why should scammers who have been proven to be scammers be allowed back here? why waste previous investigation time into matters all over again? im sorry but if you scam thats your IP Ban for Life here reason people use this forum to trade in the first place
    Yeah true, but how can Devile or anyone determine who is scammer and who not?

I don't wanna check and count all of them but there are quite some banned for no reason.. Or by a false mark of scammer?

Perhaps few, : tHeUnBeAtAble,Vincent,Conspiracy, like 10 people who supported be and got banned.. and I don't really want or need to check all of them, but I got quite old people banned just because they said '' Supporting me '' So it all together doesn't make sense..

Maybe everyone should make application for it, but they won't really bother registering new account after one was banned, and quite some people just play ko and not use forums.

I guess you could open a gamer's court similar to nttgames one where an application can be opened for those that are banned? Banned people can view it post section ruled application style topics but cannot view any other part of the forums all members may view and post in any of the gamers court sections?

Mods/Admins will investigate and decide if the ban should stick or be released?08

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    I guess you could open a gamer's court similar to nttgames one where an application can be opened for those that are banned? Banned people can view it post section ruled application style topics but cannot view any other part of the forums all members may view and post in any of the gamers court sections?

Mods/Admins will investigate and decide if the ban should stick or be released?08
    Yeah a court could be good.. Anyone that do something fishy should only be allowed to post in court section until clarify hes innocent.

Banned Regular Member

Razor and regiss!!!!!
    twostars likes this.

cop

I'm not the best guy to have right to a vote because I haven't been here for 6 years but I'd vote for twostars to have all the premission in this forum and lead this forum if he has time. He's the only person who is really dedicated to KO development and knows what he's talking. As for community side I'd give premissions to razor and maybe to Kallop.

Edit: Not sure if there's any adequate person then twostars to have full MOD premissions in this community. Besides who knows coding better than him?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by cop View Post
    I'm not the best guy to have right to a vote because I haven't been here for 6 years but I'd vote for twostars to have all the premission in this forums if he has time. He's the only person who is really dedicated to KO development and knows what he's talking. As for community side I'd give premissions to razor and maybe to Kallop.
    I think there needs to be 3 different staff groups.
    1: USKO
    2: PSKO
    3: General MOD

Mod at usko has to worry about all those scams and flames.
    Mod at PSKO for allowing proper advertisement of services and conversations.
    General MOD aka Admin - Controler of the payments and staff works.

Just my suggestion.

TWOSTARS FOR PRESIDENT.

i vote for razor and darken to be mods/admins, both seem to have enough time and probably are mature enough to do the job.

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Moving topics isn't forcing anyone to register, you all could have just gone and created topics and stayed here... I am not sure how someone deleting topics and leaving a link for users to go to a more actively ran forum is forcing.. he even admitted he shouldn't have deleted the topics. But he didn't have a way of getting KO4.us out there without doing it that way... nor did Shane. Why drive hatred towards someone for making a new updated community because this one was neglected, is beyond me.
    are you mentally challenged?
    Darken and Diver like this.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Huh, yes, I wanted to help at the beginning because lol, I like this community and seeing how they killed it here I had no other choice, very quickly however I lost my faith after seeing repeatedly how the people that had this brilliant idea refused to face any criticism and were so self centered in their decision, silencing everyone at the slight sense of negativity, and genuinely believing there was nothing wrong in their behavior.

I casually decided to check ko4life for the last time before removing it from one of my firefox quick access new tabs, and found this by chance. Devile can check that I only logged out recently after unchecking the 'remember me' option that had been on since forever.

Anyway, I don't care if I'm not a mod, I do not hunger for power. As long as I can provide some feedback and help that's fine by me

Edit: Thanks for posting that btw since I'm banned from that forum now and I don't care enough to clear my cookies. Those ideas could very well be used in here.
    I think I was a bit harsh to you the first time and I understand where you are coming from, please don't take offense to my message and disreguard

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
    From the message I've received, I won't be getting admin.

Some me people will be happy with the decision, but I hope/guess many more will not.

I will leave a final note as after today I doubt I'll be around.

i have enjoyed my 7 years as a member of staff here, I know I've made mistakes/ enemies but I hope I have been of use to many people, banning scammers/ private server owners. Middle manning large trades answering questions.

Im not denying I could have been better, in hindsight I would agree.

but I wish
    you all the very best as I do the forum.

Devile you will make the right decision on forum team I'm sure

goodbye

Are you seriously apologising from this idiot? Man you did nothing wrong. You guys made a move and finally after 6 months he came back. He should be fucking gratefull to all of you. You pointed his mistakes a little bit hostile but you made him see. He should be begging you guys -the only ones who managed to bring him back and show how drastic the situtation is- and giving you the power. But noooo he is like why no contact me!? DUDE are you telling me as a lead admin you never never never got a private message the whole fucking time? Come on! So you ignored em all and you would ignore this too but i wish they sent you one so you coudnt be here acting all high and mighty. Also wtf man chavoc been insulting people left and right are you blind???? If this is the team you are building and if you are enabling this kind of people i am out of here as well. Just because he is sucking your dick you didnt touch him for his going to 50 posts. Also if not shane or regiss i would say razor. You go girl.

Senior Member ZiggZaggClickClack's Avatar

Shane was a good admin if its true that his power`s was limited,anyways if he had ANYTHING with those topic dissapearing he should stay member,if not,give him back admin.
    Other admin`s that would be good should be Darken (never saw him trolling like other`s). Razor is also an option if he can get above his discussions with his old buddies-enemies and act mature enough without abusing powers (not saying that he would,but if u talk to idiots u will try to remove `em-won`t u? ).
    Twostars would be my first vote but as i see ,he has no time for it.
    PSKO section KALLOP ! Didn`t see him get into any flame wars,and he is around every PS out there + long time on forums...

PS. Those fuckers who made harm to the forums can lick my ballz and chocke with it you fucktards.

Quote Originally Posted by ZiggZaggClickClack View Post
    PSKO section KALLOP ! Didn`t see him get into any flame wars,and he is around every PS out there + long time on forums...
    Kallop needs more love. Another good choice there.