Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree217Likes

Forums Restored

This is a discussion on Forums Restored within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wnx, Sixty and Regiss are three of the best guys I've ever met in this game. Wnx and Regiss know ...
Page: 15

Wnx, Sixty and Regiss are three of the best guys I've ever met in this game. Wnx and Regiss know how to moderate a forum so I'd vote for them anyday.
    xXSixtySeven likes this.

Vote for Reggis

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Razor, Darken, Wnx.
    I'll vote for either of those 3 to be mod or admin

Regiss,Darken

Razor and darken!

im happy devile is back.
    you should ban mrrapist,
    and give mod to regiss, razor, darken and wnx

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

I think that Killing spree could take his mod back, unless he's busy.

Those that are being named could fit as a mod ,but once again we need a LEADER as admin , Devile and mee might be around some days but after that they'll be gone ,hence we need someone to take the responsability of the forum and lead the rest.

Cant really find some healthy advices :/.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogamon View Post
    Are you seriously apologising from this idiot? Man you did nothing wrong. You guys made a move and finally after 6 months he came back. He should be fucking gratefull to all of you. You pointed his mistakes a little bit hostile but you made him see. He should be begging you guys -the only ones who managed to bring him back and show how drastic the situtation is- and giving you the power. But noooo he is like why no contact me!? DUDE are you telling me as a lead admin you never never never got a private message the whole fucking time? Come on! So you ignored em all and you would ignore this too but i wish they sent you one so you coudnt be here acting all high and mighty. Also wtf man chavoc been insulting people left and right are you blind???? If this is the team you are building and if you are enabling this kind of people i am out of here as well. Just because he is sucking your dick you didnt touch him for his going to 50 posts. Also if not shane or regiss i would say razor. You go girl.
    Idiot? Really? Use these 2 days ban to think about your attitude As for the rest of your stupid post, no, I don't have a SINGLE PM, email, FB post, tweet, etc. from Shane or MrRapist or anyone for that matter, about this whole situation. Nothing like "the ship is sinking and we are moving to a different forum". Nothing remotely close to it. But if u agree that this idea of DELETING EVERYTHING, that never belonged to them in the first place, was a great idea, I guess I know I shouldn't bother reading anything u post ever again. And honestly u think this had nothing to do with POWER HUNGER too???? If it was not related to power hunger too, why were they fighting in the other forum?? I didn't see ppl all united and agreeing with the whole idea. Quite the opposite. So please cut the bullshit and move on. Bored of these futile attempts of defending a BAD judgement call. Creating a new forum was not a problem ... deleting this one was. Get that in your head.

I'll be posting new topics in the feedback section to address specific issues since this one is a mess already. If anyone is really interested in helping, please read those topics and provide feedback.
    Diver and Kallop like this.

Little archer Senior Member

btw who says that there should only be one red admin? could be two... maybe three.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsBlueEyezz View Post
    Sixty doesn't know how to moderate a forum.
    shots fired

I don't even know 80% of the people here (Aside from the people I've played a PSKO with). So from an unbiased viewpoint, I would only vote Razer. Even though I don't really know him, none of his posts that I have seen shows signs of immaturity or stupidity. Everyone trying to vote for themselves (And even have like 100 posts? Lol?) shouldn't even be taken seriously.

As for admin, I would vote for twostars (If he would accept. He's a weird one >~>). The way he takes care of Snoxd alone should be the only evidence needed for his qualifications.

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Kallop needs more love. Another good choice there.
    Although I'm one of the more active members of these forums, I'd say modding me would cause some drama in the future. Although I rarely try to start flame wars, the amount of people I manage to bait into arguments is quite high. So I'm quite sure plenty of people would oppose this and thus I don't think it's that good of an idea.
    nickos3 likes this.

Twostars would be the best, question is if he wants

Quote Originally Posted by Jonko View Post
    Twostars would be the best, question is if he wants
    Nope, he has to work on ApexKO. I will not allow this!

Shane is a nice guy that helped me anytime I asked him for help, I would vouch for him
    Shane likes this.