Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 324
Like Tree217Likes

Forums Restored

This is a discussion on Forums Restored within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad I would like to apply for admin/mods worked on website/forums before messaged you on your old ...
Page: 11


  1. #151
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    I would like to apply for admin/mods worked on website/forums before messaged you on your old facebook
    oh god ;_; pls dont try...

    ur too fucking retarded to be any kind of mod or admin for that matter, ur kinda dumb but sry, u and ur lil clan always, doing trades, trying to get some $$$ by working here lel
    MySexualIntention likes this.

  2. #152
    Senior Member WnxMiqdad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,764

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chavoc View Post
    oh god ;_; pls dont try...

    ur too fucking retarded to be any kind of mod or admin for that matter, ur kinda dumb but sry, u and ur lil clan always, doing trades, trying to get some $$$ by working here lel
    O and you are?

  3. #153
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,204

    Default

    Yay I'm home!
    WnxMiqdad, twostars and Jonko like this.

  4. #154
    h4x0r Admin Devile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    3- Basically a section meant for flame wars.
    4- I believe he meant a topic prefix?
    3 done. 4? Please detail the prefixes. Buy, Sell, Trade? Or something different?

  5. #155
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    3 done. 4? Please detail the prefixes. Buy, Sell, Trade? Or something different?
    What about 5.) Ban nickos32 for admitting to flooding another server in an attempt to put them offline =/

  6. #156
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    3 done. 4? Please detail the prefixes. Buy, Sell, Trade? Or something different?
    Perhaps, WTB / WTS and WTT ?

  7. #157
    Senior Member WnxMiqdad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,764

    Default

    or make it compulsory to put one in, and not just topic title

  8. #158
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Federal View Post
    What about 5.) Ban nickos32 for admitting to flooding another server in an attempt to put them offline =/
    Forums Restored -- use your brain.

    Vincent, which time is this, bypassing your ban here @g4l ? 20th ?

  9. #159
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Yes, where you admitted to flooding their registration script. Which is the same reason twostars banned you from snoxd, because you were flooding servers. Explain something to us nickos32, why did you flood his registration script exactly? To try to bring their server down, no? I mean, what other reason could there be.. Apparently you were doing something wrong since QuarantineKO admin had to take time to BLOCK what you were doing, so it's clear it was having a NEGATIVE impact.

    I'm quite sure now that the corrupted staff has been removed from here, we will see your ban put in place very soon. Good bye

  10. #160
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Federal View Post
    Yes, where you admitted to flooding their registration script. Which is the same reason twostars banned you from snoxd, because you were flooding servers. Explain something to us nickos32, why did you flood his registration script exactly? To try to bring their server down, no? I mean, what other reason could there be.. Apparently you were doing something wrong since QuarantineKO admin had to take time to BLOCK what you were doing, so it's clear it was having a NEGATIVE impact.
    First of all you should learn some basic stuff about web development. Then you can start learning what a flood actually is because you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Once again: Forums Restored

    You should better stick to your ko4.us nerd award 'cause you're not welcome here.

  11. #161
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    First of all you should learn some basic stuff about web development. Then you can start learning what a flood actually is because you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Once again: Forums Restored

    You should better stick to your ko4.us nerd award 'cause you're not welcome here.
    So explaint it to us "professional", what were you doing to QuarantineKO that the admin had to take time to block and twostars had to ban you from snoxd for?

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    That, and mostly the attacking of, at least, QuarantineKO (small sample) & spam-advertising your server on, at least, MaxKO's forums (which I was still a - forgotten - admin of until recently, as I needed it when I was reimplementing forum auth).
    It really doesn't matter that the "attack" (read: not DDoS) was flooding registration (which accomplished sweet fuck all), the intent was clearly malicious. Between that and spamming MaxKO's forums (note: my admin was recently -- finally -- revoked since ~2010, so if anyone cares enough about the IP there, get Flegy to confirm)...
    Explain it to us, tard. Completely forget the fact that you were spamming on MaxKO, like a good server owner does, let's address QuarantineKO until you get banned.


  12. #162
    h4x0r Admin Devile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,545

    Default

    nickos and Federal, go take your discussion somewhere else or I will.
    MySexualIntention likes this.

  13. #163
    h4x0r Admin Devile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    or make it compulsory to put one in, and not just topic title
    Test please. See if that was what u guys wanted?

  14. #164
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    Test please. See if that was what u guys wanted?
    Are you sure that you changed it ?

  15. #165
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    Test please. See if that was what u guys wanted?
    Perfect.
    ___

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •