Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Like Tree217Likes

Forums Restored

This is a discussion on Forums Restored within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad I would like to apply for admin/mods worked on website/forums before messaged you on your old ...
Page: 11

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    I would like to apply for admin/mods worked on website/forums before messaged you on your old facebook
    oh god ;_; pls dont try...

ur too fucking retarded to be any kind of mod or admin for that matter, ur kinda dumb but sry, u and ur lil clan always, doing trades, trying to get some $$$ by working here lel
    MySexualIntention likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chavoc View Post
    oh god ;_; pls dont try...

ur too fucking retarded to be any kind of mod or admin for that matter, ur kinda dumb but sry, u and ur lil clan always, doing trades, trying to get some $$$ by working here lel
    O and you are?

Yay I'm home!
    WnxMiqdad, twostars and Jonko like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    3- Basically a section meant for flame wars.
    4- I believe he meant a topic prefix?
    3 done. 4? Please detail the prefixes. Buy, Sell, Trade? Or something different?

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    3 done. 4? Please detail the prefixes. Buy, Sell, Trade? Or something different?
    What about 5.) Ban nickos32 for admitting to flooding another server in an attempt to put them offline =/

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Perhaps, WTB / WTS and WTT ?

or make it compulsory to put one in, and not just topic title

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Federal View Post
    What about 5.) Ban nickos32 for admitting to flooding another server in an attempt to put them offline =/
    Forums Restored -- use your brain.

Vincent, which time is this, bypassing your ban here @g4l ? 20th ?

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Yes, where you admitted to flooding their registration script. Which is the same reason twostars banned you from snoxd, because you were flooding servers. Explain something to us nickos32, why did you flood his registration script exactly? To try to bring their server down, no? I mean, what other reason could there be.. Apparently you were doing something wrong since QuarantineKO admin had to take time to BLOCK what you were doing, so it's clear it was having a NEGATIVE impact.

I'm quite sure now that the corrupted staff has been removed from here, we will see your ban put in place very soon. Good bye

Quote Originally Posted by Federal View Post
    Yes, where you admitted to flooding their registration script. Which is the same reason twostars banned you from snoxd, because you were flooding servers. Explain something to us nickos32, why did you flood his registration script exactly? To try to bring their server down, no? I mean, what other reason could there be.. Apparently you were doing something wrong since QuarantineKO admin had to take time to BLOCK what you were doing, so it's clear it was having a NEGATIVE impact.
    First of all you should learn some basic stuff about web development. Then you can start learning what a flood actually is because you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Once again: Forums Restored

You should better stick to your ko4.us nerd award 'cause you're not welcome here.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    First of all you should learn some basic stuff about web development. Then you can start learning what a flood actually is because you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Once again: Forums Restored

You should better stick to your ko4.us nerd award 'cause you're not welcome here.
    So explaint it to us "professional", what were you doing to QuarantineKO that the admin had to take time to block and twostars had to ban you from snoxd for?

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    That, and mostly the attacking of, at least, QuarantineKO (small sample) & spam-advertising your server on, at least, MaxKO's forums (which I was still a - forgotten - admin of until recently, as I needed it when I was reimplementing forum auth).
    It really doesn't matter that the "attack" (read: not DDoS) was flooding registration (which accomplished sweet fuck all), the intent was clearly malicious. Between that and spamming MaxKO's forums (note: my admin was recently -- finally -- revoked since ~2010, so if anyone cares enough about the IP there, get Flegy to confirm)...
    Explain it to us, tard. Completely forget the fact that you were spamming on MaxKO, like a good server owner does, let's address QuarantineKO until you get banned.

nickos and Federal, go take your discussion somewhere else or I will.
    MySexualIntention likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    or make it compulsory to put one in, and not just topic title
    Test please. See if that was what u guys wanted?

Are you sure that you changed it ?

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Perfect.
    ___

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast