Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree217Likes

Forums Restored

This is a discussion on Forums Restored within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ImmortalOne There is fucking endless war xD If you chose Razor as mod/admin BadFamily and 60% ppl ...
Page: 13

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalOne View Post
    There is fucking endless war xD
    If you chose Razor as mod/admin BadFamily and 60% ppl on this forum will blame you.
    If you chose Adi as mod/admin 90% ppl on this forum will blame you.
    If you chose any1 the rest ppl will blame you so good luck xD

But one what i am sure, you should make Kallop a PSKO mod cuz he is active and he playing on PSKO not like rapits was.

PS. ban this asslicker nikos
    Don't overestimate the amount of people that dislike me. I could count at most 6 very fervent and vocal haters.

I'm open to being an admin if this is what the people want
    Chavoc likes this.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    don't overestimate the amount of people that dislike me. I could count at most 6 very fervent and vocal haters.

i'm open to being an admin if this is what the people want

lets go b o y s

Banned

I think that Razor and Darken should be mods, but what is the difference between Admin and MOD, they are needed for the same role.
    Darken likes this.

Every mod and admin team needs a break every now and then, there should be pools of available people willing either to clean up or develop, content should not be a problem, considering how many people used to write guides, make videos and all that... The problem is there's no flexibility, there's no polling the community, everything is getting stale, which isn't that big of a problem for our kind of community... until someone decides to lock down the forums to get everyone to move. I know that content creation =! admin/mod powers, but mods and admins have the power to make these things not feel pointless, especially when we are talking about say, a weekly spotlight section somewhere say in the top menu bar?

This is a community mostly based on word of mouth, that's why it's been resilient up to this point. You could give forum incentives for content creation, including guides, spotlights, tournaments, the things in game that are fun. People who take their time to help others out as well as the site can easily be rewarded for their loyalty, and that goes a long way too.

Many of these ideas are tiny, but they would help at the very least all the "what server should I come back to" thread problem.

I'm not even going to start about the private server section. All those programmers and developers...

Banned

But it's hard to find a good staff, unless you pay to him

Anyway, I have really wonderful idea.

1) KO Private Section, you can open your advertisement topic only if you pay the fee of '35$' per month. --- It will put away the fraud servers, and the money can be given to the staff that worked hard for the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by kozorog44 View Post
    Anyway, I have really wonderful idea.

1) KO Private Section, you can open your advertisement topic only if you pay the fee of '35$' per month. --- It will put away the fraud servers, and the money can be given to the staff that worked hard for the forum.
    No, it really, really won't.

A small investment of $35/mo to a server that's going to make so much more than that from players with the exposure is nothing.
    On the other hand it'll hurt some (few, if any right now) servers not looking to profit from it.

I mean I'm all for charging for pinned threads, but what you're suggesting won't do a thing to get rid of 'fraud servers'. If anything, it'll help them.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    No, it really, really won't.

A small investment of $35/mo to a server that's going to make so much more than that from players with the exposure is nothing.
    On the other hand it'll hurt some (few, if any right now) servers not looking to profit from it.

I mean I'm all for charging for pinned threads, but what you're suggesting won't do a thing to get rid of 'fraud servers'. If anything, it'll help them.
    Am I the only one that often disregards pinned threads? like, I just skip straight down to the bottom lol.

Colored titles would be more noticeable than a sticky imo.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Am I the only one that often disregards pinned threads? like, I just skip straight down to the bottom lol.

Colored titles would be more noticeable than a sticky imo.
    In that particular section, no, it's not just you.

The benefit of pinned threads means it saves having to bump them, as they'll always be at the top of the list and won't be drowned out.
    Of course, if the server's active & receiving lots of feedback already it's probably not worth it (other than to support the forum)... unless there's so many pinned threads regular threads are harder to find.

Coloured titles do have their own appeal though.
    Last edited by twostars; 03-22-2015 at 01:52 AM. Reason: teh, really?

Banned

@
    Maybe 35.00$ is a low amount, perhaps there should be a donate button to the staff members. Definetly there could be something done in this way.
    75.00$ for sticky perhaps and only 3 places, let everyone have something out of it.. Or colored like razor say.

Because currently there are 10 server posted there with earning of at least 1.000 per month, so its really a smooth idea.
    Without a doubt there is few good things to expand with a granted positive feedbacks, but it needs some time and some brains.

Btw, you can also make 2 banners in the top of the page for , I'd buy lol... But should have a team that will deliver good experience to PS ko leaders.
    Darken likes this.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

If anyone else but razor, darken, shane, two, goathorns, mrrapist(Who cares, he did a good job) or regiss gets made into an admin I might hold up the forums as dead.

Any of these fags who are in clan flame topics should be completely ignored for any position as we've seen how idiotic they can be.
    Darken and SheldonCooper like this.

-

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post
    If anyone else but razor, darken, shane, two, goathorns, mrrapist(Who cares, he did a good job) or regiss gets made into an admin I might hold up the forums as dead.

Any of these fags who are in clan flame topics should be completely ignored for any position as we've seen how idiotic they can be.
    Darken is still the best option, btw, there could be another section created and transferred snoxd content, and than twostars can be admin, it would increase PS scene drastically with population/marketing... But other than that, I don't think good people are willng to be a staff just so randomly, after all there is a lot flame,ignorance and conspiracy on going on the forums.. It could, should end soon.

It goes without saying that I'm the last person who should manage anything. Devile knows this all too well.
    Darken is indeed a good choice though.
    Darken and Kallop like this.

a simple way is to get a mail shot out to all the members on this forums old and new and remind them of USKO updates like big ones, also to get more money to run events and pay whoever that wants to run stuff on here charge private servers to pay for a mail shot to say xxx amount of people, this would encourage forum events payments. this would bring back easily many x amount of members

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    this would bring back easily many x amount of members

Thanks for the 2:30 AM lols.
    WnxMiqdad likes this.

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast