Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree217Likes

Forums Restored

This is a discussion on Forums Restored within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; razor baybee...............
Page: 16

RealNiggaRollCall Senior Member

razor baybee............

Quote Originally Posted by spiked View Post
    razor baybee............
    I thought you died.

RealNiggaRollCall Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodzilla View Post
    I thought you died.
    yea... the cancer of league of legends almost got me, but im still here
    MySexualIntention likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by spiked View Post
    yea... the cancer of league of legends almost got me, but im still here
    Message me on Skype.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

So Im officially applying for being mod / admin here for the first time. As I have stated in my post I have certain plans for this forum, you can judge them by yourself here.
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f2...-forum-349896/
    If that is not going to work, I will not abandon this forum, but will ask for more power here to influence things at least as much as I would be allowed, because I care about this forum.

I ask you if you think I would be good admin/mod here, to express it in vote here.

Ill put here some of my qualities, for Devile and others who don’t know me closer to consider them, even though I don’t like bragging, but it cant be much done in other way.

Why should you vote for me:

Im not power hungry. I have had numerous opportunities to be mod here already (also received offer from mrrapist to be mod at his new forum). I always refused these offers. But now seeing how bad things could get if its left in the hands of wrong people, or left uncared. I decided to have my part in power at least this way, and influence things.

Unlike many members here, and Razor too I don’t have any enemies here. I never participate in flames either. Im mainly business man, and negotiator, as you know me And it is often required from me to be able to communicate with even most non easygoing person to be able execute a trade with him. Most of you would probably delete such person from your messenger after few minutes of talk. Ive seen trade logs of other people, and I know how it often can fail miserably. I succeed in this cases most of the times.

You can criticize me, I can live with that, and I will not hate you for that but welcome criticism. I will not bann any single person based just on my personal bias. I would insist, that except proven scammer cases, no mod / admin can bann anyone just by his single judgment, but whole team would have to decide. We have had in the past this as one of biggest problem reducing forum activity. Bann sprees by previous staff based on bias, where mod didn’t like someone, banned him, and his whole group of friends with him, when he was criticized by that group. This will not happen with me. Forum activity is one of top priorities currently.

Trustworthiness. Almost everyone knows me here, and knows my reputation. People often go first in trades with me with sums of hundreds, or even around thousand of usd and more. Not that they have choice, but anyway As recent case of Mrrapist has shown this trait is a must for admin / mods here too.

Maturity. Im not a kid anymore. I dont tend to behave childishly, or boost my Ego, or E penis, or any junk like that. Whether I will get admind/mod, or not, it will not hurt my ego, as will not even most harsh comments against me. Neither getting it, will not boost my Ego in contrary case.

That’s all I can currently think of. Thanks guys for all votes.
    Weez, Jonko, twostars and 4 others like this.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodzilla View Post
    Message me on Skype.
    You guys should keep that in PM's not to spam this topic even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    So Im officially applying for being mod / admin here for the first time. As I have stated in my post I have certain plans for this forum, you can judge them by yourself here.
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f2...-forum-349896/
    If that is not going to work, I will not abandon this forum, but will ask for more power here to influence things at least as much as I would be allowed, because I care about this forum.

I ask you if you think I would be good admin/mod here, to express it in vote here.

Ill put here some of my qualities, for Devile and others who don’t know me closer to consider them, even though I don’t like bragging, but it cant be much done in other way.

Why should you vote for me:

Im not power hungry. I have had numerous opportunities to be mod here already (also received offer from mrrapist to be mod at his new forum). I always refused these offers. But now seeing how bad things could get if its left in the hands of wrong people, or left uncared. I decided to have my part in power at least this way, and influence things.

Unlike many members here, and Razor too I don’t have any enemies here. I never participate in flames either. Im mainly business man, and negotiator, as you know me And it is often required from me to be able to communicate with even most non easygoing person to be able execute a trade with him. Most of you would probably delete such person from your messenger after few minutes of talk. Ive seen trade logs of other people, and I know how it often can fail miserably. I succeed in this cases most of the times.

You can criticize me, I can live with that, and I will not hate you for that but welcome criticism. I will not bann any single person based just on my personal bias. I would insist, that except proven scammer cases, no mod / admin can bann anyone just by his single judgment, but whole team would have to decide. We have had in the past this as one of biggest problem reducing forum activity. Bann sprees by previous staff based on bias, where mod didn’t like someone, banned him, and his whole group of friends with him, when he was criticized by that group. This will not happen with me. Forum activity is one of top priorities currently.

Trustworthiness. Almost everyone knows me here, and knows my reputation. People often go first in trades with me with sums of hundreds, or even around thousand of usd and more. Not that they have choice, but anyway As recent case of Mrrapist has shown this trait is a must for admin / mods here too.

Maturity. Im not a kid anymore. I dont tend to behave childishly, or boost my Ego, or E penis, or any junk like that. Whether I will get admind/mod, or not, it will not hurt my ego, as will not even most harsh comments against me. Neither getting it, will not boost my Ego in contrary case.

That’s all I can currently think of. Thanks guys for all votes.
    You and razor would be good.

Thumbs up for Darken.
    WnxMiqdad likes this.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Darken and Razor both should be given position. Razor simply cause he has no life and is obssessed with perfection so as far as ti goes to topic and forum handling I trust he will do really good job. Darken is an all timer trusty here anyway. Those 2 should stick mostly to market and general area of KO. And LambOfGod should take care mostly of private section area entirely with all powers in that section granted.

I recommend no private server owners should be given any mod positions or god forbid any type of admin access. Simply due to objectivity. There is to many PSKO owners that are tending to toxic behaviour lately and trying to cause drama wherever possible. So keep mod in that particular area a 3rd party.
    WnxMiqdad likes this.

ye razor could be a good mod or smth, he basicly has no life besides this forum and league of legends.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    btw who says that there should only be one red admin? could be two... maybe three.

shots fired
    did u see me begging to be a mod...? no, really i dont need to be a mod since indeed there is guys with way more experience on this forum
    and also guys who have more time

regiss, darken, shane, wnx

Quote Originally Posted by Federal View Post

TWOSTARS FOR PRESIDENT.
    agree!!!! 2stars <3

Banned Senior Member

I'd gladly apply for it, at least PSKO section, but I don't have the time.

I don't really know darken, at least I don't think I do but I'd say he'd be a good admin and considering everyone is wanting him I'd say give him a shot. Razor would be alright too but he has a lot of haters for whatever reason.
    Those saying to make twoey admin, twoey would be good but I highly doubt twoey is interested in doing it, and he probably doesn't have enough time anyway lol.

As for modding the PSKO section, Kallop would be alright even tho hes a bitch boi.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by xXSixtySeven View Post
    did u see me begging to be a mod...? no, really i dont need to be a mod since indeed there is guys with way more experience on this forum
    and also guys who have more time

regiss, darken, shane, wnx
    Take no offense, I just found it funny the way mrblueeyezzz phrased it.

Looks like I'm a mod now! sorry if "having no life" equals not going through what everyone else considers normal, enjoy being binary drones! Just kidding <3.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Razor's a mod now?

EDIT: Googled binary drone, this came up:

You're all fedora tipping nerds.
    twostars likes this.