Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree217Likes

Forums Restored

This is a discussion on Forums Restored within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've read every single post and reply to this, oh honestly i did say that Devile would sort this whole ...
Page: 17

I've read every single post and reply to this, oh honestly i did say that Devile would sort this whole mess when he got back, i didn't even bother registering to the new forum, i'm just going to throw my 2 cents out there, id be interesting in applying as a private server section mod, not to have a shiny or to have a prejudice but to actually mod the section, i spend most of my days here reading a lot of stuff as i do facebook, even if i don't get the position i honestly think if someone is moding the private server section they should at least have knowledge of playing private servers a long with building them, anywhoo i know ill get some immature replies to my post its worth a shot

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

Looks like I'm a mod now! sorry if "having no life" equals not going through what everyone else considers normal, enjoy being binary drones! Just kidding <3.
    that`s nice that you and Darken became mod - but as i said at my first post at this thread it wont change anything until we got serious Admin or more Lider like darken said. And i see some things quite funny, Dogamon and MINO banned and yet Chavoc is not even warned after 10 posts of havey insults. From my point of viev, not much really changed so far.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    that`s nice that you and Darken became mod - but as i said at my first post at this thread it wont change anything until we got serious Admin or more Lider like darken said. And i see some things quite funny, Dogamon and MINO banned and yet Chavoc is not even after 10 posts of havey insults. From my point of viev, not much really changed so far.
    Your always welcome to head back to the "new" forum as for the mod decisions i think there good the only thing i would state is that i thought Darkan wasnt that active? but maybe im wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Your always welcome to head back to the "new" forum as for the mod decisions i think there good the only thing i would state is that i thought Darkan wasnt that active? but maybe im wrong
    and what doses it change? So rules from THIS forum dosent apply anymore?? Maby you should read agian post nr 104. And i dont see ANYTHING worng with that i took mod at new forum, at least i tryed to do smt for the commiunuty. Same as i`m constantly doing at official forum. You care mostly at priv i do for USKO.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    and what doses it change? So rules from THIS forum dosent apply anymore?? Maby you should read agian post nr 104. And i dont see ANYTHING worng with that i took mod at new forum, at least i tryed to do smt for the commiunuty. Same as i`m constantly doing at official forum. You care mostly at priv i do for USKO.
    Then you understand that changes don't happen instantly you need to give it time.

Then you understand that changes don't happen instantly you need to give it time.
    Sure for most things they dont, but that`s just a forum - changes can be implemented very quickly. Asgard server section and prefix at market place proove my point. At least one of the two mod`s should have Admin root powers right now - i dont get why it didint happend alredy. Thats what commiunity need over anything else.

The solution would be, get another Admin who knows about the forums stuff and give him full access to manage the whole forum, ofc active must be.
    Since you are busy with real life, its really hopeless to manage it perfectly.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

I've read every single post and reply to this, oh honestly i did say that Devile would sort this whole mess when he got back, i didn't even bother registering to the new forum, i'm just going to throw my 2 cents out there, id be interesting in applying as a private server section mod, not to have a shiny or to have a prejudice but to actually mod the section, i spend most of my days here reading a lot of stuff as i do facebook, even if i don't get the position i honestly think if someone is moding the private server section they should at least have knowledge of playing private servers a long with building them, anywhoo i know ill get some immature replies to my post its worth a shot
    You are working with Grobar (who is bypassing bans ever since in PSKO section). How I know that with 100% solid proof? When ko4.us came up, everyone got "second" chance. And Grobar remade Drevin topic under his name on that forum. So he's paying you to post for him on this forum or he's using your account or you're simply working with him. For this reason only I vote NO to you for being mod, otherwise I have nothing against you, but that dude is toxic.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Take no offense, I just found it funny the way mrblueeyezzz phrased it.

Looks like I'm a mod now! sorry if "having no life" equals not going through what everyone else considers normal, enjoy being binary drones! Just kidding <3.

congratz and make the best of it

Oh, congratzyrttyt razory and who is LambofGod? congratz too.

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    Guy from priv section if i`m not wrong

Video Designer/Programmer Senior Member LotusBomb's Avatar

lambofgod was already mod for a long time i believe
    MySexualIntention likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by LotusBomb View Post
    lambofgod was already mod for a long time i believe..
    then i never really seen him O_o

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Oh, congratzyrttyt razory and who is LambofGod?
    Well respectable and trustable peruvian, that's well familiar with history of PSKO and toxic server owners. Also an old mod.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Well respectable and trustable peruvian, that's well familiar with history of PSKO and toxic server owners. Also an old mod.
    Oh lol, pendexoooo
    Congratz buddy .
    SheldonCooper likes this.