Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122 LastLast
Like Tree217Likes

Forums Restored

This is a discussion on Forums Restored within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by MySexualIntention Pffft, dumb mexican. (It's not an insult because you're not mexican) It is an insult because ...
Page: 19

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post
    Pffft, dumb mexican.

(It's not an insult because you're not mexican)
    It is an insult because I'm not mexican.

@Sheldon plz stahp, i got so much power now i cant handle it
    Darken, zuka, nickos3 and 2 others like this.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Quote Originally Posted by Chavoc View Post
    Idk about Darken as mod, i guess he will be good, IF he dont use it to promote his own little selling site and shit like that, then he will just be a shane v2, and we really dont want that, you can surprise us Darken, please do so!!! ur a great and trusty guy, just dont use this for ur own benifits, then were gonna be good
    I dont intend to. If I needed that I would have strived to that long time ago, and there were opportunities.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    You are working with Grobar (who is bypassing bans ever since in PSKO section). How I know that with 100% solid proof? When ko4.us came up, everyone got "second" chance. And Grobar remade Drevin topic under his name on that forum. So he's paying you to post for him on this forum or he's using your account or you're simply working with him. For this reason only I vote NO to you for being mod, otherwise I have nothing against you, but that dude is toxic.
    Maybe so but i tend to make my own judgments on people rather then listen to other people, As far as i'm concerned he's done nothing towards me and to be honest anyone who makes a private server with a PUS is scamming people because the money goes into your pocket, his server what ever pvp it is has been online for a reasonable amount of time which is more then i can say for most, so like i said i respect peoples opinions, but im mature enough to talk to people as people rather then there alias online.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Maybe so but i tend to make my own judgments on people rather then listen to other people, As far as i'm concerned he's done nothing towards me and to be honest anyone who makes a private server with a PUS is scamming people because the money goes into your pocket, his server what ever pvp it is has been online for a reasonable amount of time which is more then i can say for most, so like i said i respect peoples opinions, but im mature enough to talk to people as people rather then there alias online.
    lol shut up,
    you raged against vincent all the time because he took all the money,
    now you , grobar and vincent opened together a server. We clearly can see your intentions,
    you vincent and grobar should stay away from this forum,
    so should your server (whichs purpose is so obvious)

I knew it from day 1
    Chavoc and nickos3 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    So dont be stuborn bro,
    meh, my wife saying that way too offen.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    lol shut up,
    you raged against vincent all the time because he took all the money,
    now you , grobar and vincent opened together a server. We clearly can see your intentions,
    you vincent and grobar should stay away from this forum,
    so should your server (whichs purpose is so obvious)

I knew it from day 1
    ohh shut up you too
    you are nikos little dog and licking his ass
    hope you get ban soon after i start report you retard post in every psko thread

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalOne View Post
    ohh shut up you too
    you got your 50 posts already son

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalOne View Post
    ohh shut up you too
    How many of you want nickos3 to be banned ?

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    meh, my wife saying that way too offen.
    Either she has a point or she's right.
    Darken likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    you got your 50 posts already son
    even 59 what now?
    finally you shut up?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    You're very wrong on this. There is a major difference between people willingly donating to your server. It's not like server owners FORCE people to donate.

Zwn

hi guys, havent played ko or posted here for a long time, but ive been lurking (not that it took long to read given how much activity there was), and i wanted to send my best wishes to the new staff, go razor (btw do u still play the game? or do u just read the forums, which u always thought was more fun) and all

as for my 2 cents, which the whole community was waiting for im sure, i gotta say i like how it turned out (as in deville moving things in the right direction and not being a dick to anyone that used the new forum), but ultimately u ll still have the problem that ko is a diing game (and no, new servers dont mean anything, it only recycles players from older servers and makes $ for k2/ntt/whoever it is now from genie and item sales), which i actually have no wish to check again despite having heard of quite some improvement on the cheats front.
    So good luck to u all, i really wish u good luck with the forum (and the game for those that care about it)
    razor likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post
    Either she has a point or she's right.

usualy she is.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zwn View Post
    hi guys, havent played ko or posted here for a long time, but ive been lurking (not that it took long to read given how much activity there was), and i wanted to send my best wishes to the new staff, go razor (btw do u still play the game? or do u just read the forums, which u always thought was more fun) and all

as for my 2 cents, which the whole community was waiting for im sure, i gotta say i like how it turned out (as in deville moving things in the right direction and not being a dick to anyone that used the new forum), but ultimately u ll still have the problem that ko is a diing game (and no, new servers dont mean anything, it only recycles players from older servers and makes $ for k2/ntt/whoever it is now from genie and item sales), which i actually have no wish to check again despite having heard of quite some improvement on the cheats front.
    So good luck to u all, i really wish u good luck with the forum (and the game for those that care about it)
    Oh my goooooooooosh zawan, its been so long! <3

I don't play official servers anymore, but its not like I play 24/7 private servers either, I'm just waiting for a good release really. Good to see you're still around.

Banned Member

Regis for moderator, the rest are stupid children