Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast
Like Tree217Likes

Forums Restored

This is a discussion on Forums Restored within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Devile PS: Funny how quite a few were vouching for this guy. Now what would they say? ...
Page: 21

Senior Member ZiggZaggClickClack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post

PS: Funny how quite a few were vouching for this guy. Now what would they say?
    Wasn`t he one of those who were admin/mod on shit.on.us forum? Well i guess who ever voted/vouched for this guy didn`t know the other side of medal i guess.

Banned Senior Member

glad you came back didn't want to go to the new forum.

Banned Member

So yeah well ty for banning me man you proved my theory . People can say bad things as long as they are on your side but when they oppose you and say idiot you ban em. Look at chavoc he was throwing insults left and right nothing happened to him. Flame the admin you get ban, you flame other people say all kinds of nasty things you are fine as long as you are on his side. JUSTICE! Cheers mate

Quote Originally Posted by LittlePaladin View Post
    So yeah well ty for banning me man you proved my theory . People can say bad things as long as they are on your side but when they oppose you and say idiot you ban em. Look at chavoc he was throwing insults left and right nothing happened to him. Flame the admin you get ban, you flame other people say all kinds of nasty things you are fine as long as you are on his side. JUSTICE! Cheers mate
    Keep creating accounts. I'll ban them all. Your ban was for 2 days which expired TODAY yet u created more accounts to bypass it. It's 7 additional days now. I can keep going the same way u do. For me is 1 click tho.
    Diver likes this.

The forum has been quiet for a long time now, and the private section has been run by few moderators who play the game of favorites and won't approve any topics unless they can profit from it so i'd say it was a right move to remove their status , and looking some fresh mods here. However, as said it wont be enough , because you will have to find a active and trustworthy admin to handle this forums while you are too busy.

didn't read through the whole posts as just got home , nor have desire to do so however the forum is known by it's name and the people you can't force people to join another forum.

I would recommend Kallop to be mod psko/global

To the guys that really wanna help here, please stop beating the dead horse. I already know and have been told a million times now, that nothing will change if there's no active admin left. bla bla bla. I know and that's what I'm looking for. That takes time and as u all have stated, it needs to be someone trustworthy. Guess what? Trust is not something that happens overnight or u rather want me to pick someone random based on just X opinions here?. I will pick 1-2 admins later on.

Meanwhile, if u trully wanna help, comment on the feedback section or even here. There are several threads created to discuss some of the needs in the forum. Or create new threads there about other issues u see. I'm reading everything and actively working on addressing those problems.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    I think that Killing spree could take his mod back, unless he's busy.
    Thanks for that, but i'm way to inactive to be a mod.
    Can't blame Devile at all, i'm fine as it is.

Nice to see you again Devile, haven't properly spoken in a couple years

For the admin position that people are arguing about, my personal opinion is for it to be someone that's not too opinionated and involved directly in the heart of everyone here. The only reason I'd say this is because that way they could take suggestions and opinions from a neutral standpoint from users and the moderator team and implement easily.

@ Kallop, congratz buddy!

@ Shane, if you're still around, hit me up on pm, don't tend to use skype anymore, just Facebook occasionally, been a while old friend.

Will any infraction given by the removed mod be lifted? I also agree there should be active mods and admins to keep the forums desirable for the users.

You should have sold me the forums/domain back when I was looking for a project to take over :P

I can vouch that Devile cares. Otherwise he would have sold out long time ago. We grow up and acquire responsabilities that we then need to prioritize in order to organize our day/schedule. Its easy to see how important this place once was to him, but even though he still cares he lacks the time to properly manage it. I understand why some of you are angry at his absence but this wasnt the issue at its core. We learn from our mistakes and appointing an admin with full powers, who will be active, feels like the right move. Keep in mind this wont be easy for him since all the people he trusted from when they began seem to be long gone and he just got screwed by members of his own team.

Destroying years of content and hard work for personal gain is disgusting, no way in hell was it done for the good of the community.

Best of luck to razor and sKallop out of all the people I got to share ideas and point of views over the years at least they never failed to make sense. Razor could work on his sense of humour though jajaja. Hope you can keep this place afloat.

Some years ago I would have loved to be a mod and most likely pee my pants if asked to be admin. Oh how times changed though. Priorities and shit. I have no clue how you will choose a new admin nor I can offer advice on how to do so, building up that kind of trust is very hard. I am currently having a somewhat similar issue with a project im working on so I felt like saying something.

See you loosers!! Until nostalgia forces me to browse this place again

P.D. Elias es una puta sin clase y le gustan las cholas gordas pero si buscas alguien en quien confiar para esta nueva etapa creo que un buen punto de partida seria conversar con el. Suerte Sandro, lejos de cualquier discrepancia entre nosotros, se que le guardas cariņo a este lugar. Un abrazo!

Banned Senior Member

Shane without a doubt in my opinion. He gets all my votes. Razor would be my honorable mention.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eye4Eye View Post
    Shane without a doubt in my opinion. He gets all my votes. Razor would be my honorable mention.
    shane was not good admin , he cared too much of himslef . too much self considered . it's good that he is not admin anymore .
    Razor , regiss , darken best admins this forums can get . neutral , unlike shane .
    Bathory likes this.

after 21 pages people still banging on about active gms should get a 7 day retarded ban :P
    Devile likes this.

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

anyone whos been around since the beginning seems fine by me, people like killin, kallop, razor.(Guess Kallop and razor seem more reasonable ones since their rather active)