Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree217Likes

Forums Restored

This is a discussion on Forums Restored within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You just banned the only person that cared about the forum, according to the banlist for "being dumb". Shane is ...
Page: 3

Banned

You just banned the only person that cared about the forum, according to the banlist for "being dumb". Shane is just sucking up to whoever has power. The thread he deleted said that he was in it the whole time until shit hit the fan and when he realised everything actually worked out he sucked up to rapist and got admin. rapist said the whole time that he'd gladly take the ban to get you back and it worked out. Clearly your ego got hurt so you had to pull the admin and ban him. GG NO RE. Again jackshit is gonna happen. You make some people mod and admin and think that's it. Wow.

Purrminator Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    honestly what`s a point of PMing you at forum, when you could cleary see at your profile that last time you loged like half year ago? you would read that PM`s most likely after antother few months
    Thanks for proving my point

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    Again, random unknown ppl were able to contact me easily and quite fast. I dont recall anyone contacting me from that side telling the apocalypse is near or some shit that needed my attention right away. Hell, I don't even have PMs from any of them in this forum. So lets cut the crap please.
    We'd rather ALL stay G4L, but you've made that impossible. That's why 200+ members moved to KO4US.

Reinstate Shane please, but give him full Admin permissions. It really screwed things up. Then you can disappear for another 6 months and not have to worry about us leaving your community.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

mr 20 post, won the day. At least you got opportunity to achieve 50 posts without spam...
    yeah i have 20 post, so what? u little rat, go there and be mod, the people that owns that ''deleted'' this forum. just for their selfish gain.

ur a little rat tbh, ur a mod on official forum, u like to ban cheater and shit, but u never broke a rule in ko or what? ur a known babashopper and u know thats why u have had such good chars. u have like no life, ur in ko always or on the forum lol
    babashopping is not allowed by official forum, is it regiss? maybe i should go post some ss there of you doing trades for irl money ?

Banned

I am leaving again. Good bye.

Banned Senior Member

Again, random unknown ppl were able to contact me easily and quite fast. I dont recall anyone contacting me from that side telling the apocalypse is near or some shit that needed my attention right away. Hell, I don't even have PMs from any of them in this forum. So lets cut the crap please.

Oh come on man. You logged nearly half a year ago you are like: Oh why didnt you pm me? Seriously dude dont be butt hurt. Make a vote and lets choose em or be active and stay here as admin but you woudnt do that

Quote Originally Posted by Krixpl View Post
    You just banned the only person that cared about the forum, according to the banlist for "being dumb". Shane is just sucking up to whoever has power. The thread he deleted said that he was in it the whole time until shit hit the fan and when he realised everything actually worked out he sucked up to rapist and got admin. rapist said the whole time that he'd gladly take the ban to get you back and it worked out. Clearly your ego got hurt so you had to pull the admin and ban him. GG NO RE. Again jackshit is gonna happen. You make some people mod and admin and think that's it. Wow.
    Have to agree on that. New forum would never rise if Devile would TRUST at least Shane when he gived him "admin" or i should say - just the red name. And MrRapist actions was rush and bold for sure, but he had cojones to do that - at least you Devile came back for another moment and wanna give mod`s and admins to some one. But nothing gonna change if you wont REALLY trust those you will choose...
    Shane and xFeelMyAss like this.

Banned

Too bad shane has done jackshit the whole time and only used his status to make trades.
    Chavoc likes this.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Have to agree on that. New forum would never rise if Devile would TRUST at least Shane when he gived him "admin" or i should say - just the red name. And MrRapist actions was rush and bold for sure, but he had cojones to do that - at least you Devile came back for another moment and wanna give mod`s and admins to some one. But nothing gonna change if you wont REALLY trust some one...
    ofc he dont trust people with how u see they deleted this forum u turd, fun how all the staff over there is saying reinstate shane, Shane was always a shitty admin and mod, tbh, He changed his name in the forum, he changed ''Degano''s old name to Adi or some faggot ass name, HE added new servers for the servers he only played himself, the others he didnt care for. dont mod or give him admin again, he is too selfish tbh, he dont give a shit.. just likes being mod/admin here for the power he get.

honestly what`s a point of PMing you at forum, when you could cleary see at your profile that last time you loged like half year ago? you would read that PM`s most likely after antother few months
    Do u know PMs send emails notifications?. Come on, quit giving childish excuses to justify this whole mess. U guys know it was plain wrong. U should have made at least the slight effort to contact me before trying to kill the forum but u didnt. So please spare me the BS.
    Chavoc, Bathory, cop and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chavoc View Post
    yeah i have 20 post, so what? u little rat, go there and be mod, the people that owns that ''deleted'' this forum. just for their selfish gain.

ur a little rat tbh, ur a mod on official forum, u like to ban cheater and shit, but u never broke a rule in ko or what? ur a known babashopper and u know thats why u have had such good chars. u have like no life, ur in ko always or on the forum lol
    babashopping is not allowed by official forum, is it regiss? maybe i should go post some ss there of you doing trades for irl money ?
    Seem you are one of those cheaters that got pwned, and most likely a scammer that just created another account. And go on, try me - BTW if devile is here, he should ban you right away for the all insults you have alredy wrote.

Banned

So if they send email notifications. That means you haven't gotten a single pm the last half year? Or did you get emails and ignored them? Best.Admin.Ever. Even cama said he couldn't get ahold of you.
    regiss and Dogamon like this.

Banned Senior Member

Do u know PMs send emails notifications?. Come on, quit giving childish excuses to justify this whole mess. U guys know it was plain wrong. U should have made at least the slight effort to contact me before trying to kill the forum but u didnt. So please spare me the BS.
    Childish? We are all grown adults and made a united decision not to stick around your buggy community. Fact is, you haven't logged in in 6 months - it's CHILDISH to not man-up to that and start bashing on everyone for leaving after the fact.

6 months. Everyone knows it.

When will you make your decisions about Admin/Mod.

Im im not just asking for me, but would be good for the forum as a whole to get some organised leadership, being a lone wolf is hard, I dropped the ball. But with a good solid team wow the difference will be huge

Give shane full acces, he is good and active.
    Shane likes this.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast