Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Like Tree217Likes

Forums Restored

This is a discussion on Forums Restored within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by MINO Are you trying to convert me to Islam or something? Are you an islamophobe?...
Page: 6

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    Are you trying to convert me to Islam or something?
    Are you an islamophobe?
    Chavoc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    Childish? We are all grown adults and made a united decision not to stick around your buggy community. Fact is, you haven't logged in in 6 months - it's CHILDISH to not man-up to that and start bashing on everyone for leaving after the fact.

6 months. Everyone knows it.
    I've never said I was around for the past months. I was gone for 6+ months because of real life responsibilities and I will be gone again cause I dont have time for this forum or any other forum for that matter. I'll be active for a couple weeks at most til I delegate the forum to ppl that care and really wanna help and then I'm gone again for a while. Not trying to say otherwise. Wish things were different but they arent.

I didn't come here to ask u to delete your forum and sell your domain. U can keep going with your community and work your ass off like I and many other did to build this site. Ppl are free to use whatever they want. U just dont have the right to destroy what others worked hard to build, specially since I wasn't dead or anything. U guys had the option to contact me, but u didnt care. That's the TRUTH. U can come here and give all the BS excuses u want but at the end of the day, we all know it was WRONG doing what u did without even TRYING to contact me.

cama had my on Skype btw. Also my personal active emails are in a STICKY post in the moderator forum. Guess u guys didnt try AT ALL since a MOD and an ADMIN were part of this stunt. And u are talking about manning up??? Good joke.

But whatever, not planning on arguing anymore with the other forum staff. I'm moving forward so the same questions remains. Who can help with the site?
    Chavoc and Kallop like this.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Error
    there u go, devile will crush ur dreams Snoxd going down, whatever, ko4life had never been about cheating, so we dont care about them !
    and bye to ur shitty forum with shitty people, we love ko4life, not ko4.us...

KO4LIFE or OFFLINE4LIFE! GOGO PEOPLE

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    I've never said I was around for the past months. I was gone for 6+ months because of real life responsibilities and I will be gone again cause I dont have time for this forum or any other forum for that matter. I'll be active for a couple weeks at most til I delegate the forum to ppl that care and really wanna help and then I'm gone again for a while. Not trying to say otherwise. Wish things were different but they arent.

I didn't come here to ask u to delete your forum and sell your domain. U can keep going with your community and work your ass off like I and many other did to build this site. Ppl are free to use whatever they want. U just dont have the right to destroy what others worked hard to build, specially since I wasn't dead or anything. U guys had the option to contact me, but u didnt care. That's the TRUTH. U can come here and give all the BS excuses u want but at the end of the day, we all know it was WRONG doing what u did without even TRYING to contact me.

cama had my on Skype btw. Also my personal active emails are in a STICKY post in the moderator forum. Guess u guys didnt try AT ALL since a MOD and an ADMIN were part of this stunt. And u are talking about manning up??? Good joke.

But whatever, not planning on arguing anymore with the other forum staff. I'm moving forward so the same questions remains. Who can help with the site?
    post #51, alredy 5 likes for razor

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chavoc View Post
    Error
    there u go, devile will crush ur dreams Snoxd going down, whatever, ko4life had never been about cheating, so we dont care about them !
    and bye to ur shitty forum with shitty people, we love ko4life, not ko4.us...

KO4LIFE or OFFLINE4LIFE! GOGO PEOPLE
    19 more posts, come on ... !

Banned

If you can't or don't want to take any responsibility then close this shit already or hand the site over to somebody else. You are just doing the same shit over and over and over again. Once you are gone the same shit is gonna repeat. The site will go down the shitter.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    post #51, alredy 5 likes for razor
    stfu, ur opinion doesnt matter here, we dont need ur OTHER FORUM MODS to vote here, ty. but +1 for razor.

From the message I've received, I won't be getting admin.

Some me people will be happy with the decision, but I hope/guess many more will not.

I will leave a final note as after today I doubt I'll be around.

i have enjoyed my 7 years as a member of staff here, I know I've made mistakes/ enemies but I hope I have been of use to many people, banning scammers/ private server owners. Middle manning large trades answering questions.

Im not denying I could have been better, in hindsight I would agree.

but I wish
    you all the very best as I do the forum.

Devile you will make the right decision on forum team I'm sure

goodbye

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krixpl View Post
    If you can't or don't want to take any responsibility then close this shit already or hand the site over to somebody else. You are just doing the same shit over and over and over again. Once you are gone the same shit is gonna repeat. The site will go down the shitter.
    Does it matter ? there are still people browsing this forum.
    Chavoc likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    I've never said I was around for the past months. I was gone for 6+ months [insert excuses] and I will be gone again cause [insert more excuses]
    Sorry didn't bother reading the rest of your junk. Highlighted in red is all I really needed to read.

Basically, you're here to make shit worse for the community, and two of your MOST ACTIVE and MOST TRUSTED staff members had to take over because of your negligence. Not much of a leader are you? Any tart knows how to delegate leadership. Heh, well, except for you of course.

Your ego is so obviously bruised, and that's why you bothered to show up.

Anywho, I'm done here, I can see your largest supporters are also the biggest chumps in the community, and a few random 13yo's who flame.

Not much of a community if you ask me.

u should give Shane his mod position back, he does his best, and at least he was here when all others were gone and were doing nothing....
    Shane likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    19 more posts, come on ... !
    Wow had no idea this guy nickos has not been banned yet after all the dirt he's been doing lol
    Chavoc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post

Some me people will be happy with the decision, but I hope/guess many more will not.

i have enjoyed my 7 years as a member of staff here, I know I've made mistakes/ enemies but I hope I have been of use to many people, banning scammers/ private server owners. Middle manning large trades yes u have middle manned large trades, for like fucking 20$ or some shit, gtfo golddigger answering questions.

Im not denying I could have been better, in hindsight I would agree.

but I wish

Devile you will make the right decision on forum team I'm sure

goodbye
    enlargened

I love how the other forum staff already went back over here, tried to make Devile give them the admin/mod rights again LOL!!!! that shit is too funny.
    Now u see he dont like YOU scum, I guess ill make a whole list of the mods/admins overthere posting them here so its easier for Devile to see who the faggots are here. !!!
    go back to ur shit forum... random pigs

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post

but I wish

goodbye

Shane, so just because you will not recieve red name, you will quit forum for good? Isn't it little childish?

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast