Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Like Tree217Likes

Forums Restored

This is a discussion on Forums Restored within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Shane was also the one who repeatedly came up with the complaint that he never received any money for "administrating" ...
Page: 7

Banned

Shane was also the one who repeatedly came up with the complaint that he never received any money for "administrating" this forum lmfao. @rapist if you read this. Nice attempt at getting the awareness but nothings going to change. ZONK
    Chavoc likes this.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Ban these people down here, they tried to fk u Devile. np for the digging

New or fake forum mod/admin list : Regiss, Shane, MrRapist, MINO, i dont know who else, i guess there were a few lovers of them.. sucking their dick abit, like Adi... got his name changed by Shane... The greatest admin ever!!! doing friendly things for friends....
    why did u not add the other servers merged servers in marketlist then? u fucking only made the one u played and the one that adi played u fucking idiot. ur shit

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    Shane, so just because you will not recieve red name, you will quit forum for good? Isn't it little childish?
    I'm only really here to help out, even if it doesn't look it, most of my trades happen through skype contacts so that's not my main reason for beig here. I've made many friends on this forum including you. Maybe I am jumping the gun by stopping and maybe I will rethink, but we shall see.

At at least I will have more time

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    Shane, so just because you will not recieve red name, you will quit forum for good? Isn't it little childish?
    well spending alot of years on something to get it taken away because someones butt got hurt, isn't that childish?
    MINO and xFeelMyAss like this.

Not sure if it's because we had a solar eclipse today or what, but

Jonko, Chavoc and Darken like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Federal View Post
    Not sure if it's because we had a solar eclipse today or what, but

i would give u admin status for that post xD!

my VOTE would be for regis!

Quote Originally Posted by xXSixtySeven View Post
    my VOTE would be for regis!
    he cant be voted for, probably banned or being shown as a traitor to everybody he was part of the staff of the other forum... makes him banned or not able to decide anything for the community

Can’t really blame anyone but yourself for all of this taking place Devile, there have been countless posts throughout the years requesting new staff, and the fact that your own admins haven’t even been trusted enough to the point where they can fix the simplest of bugs that have been existing on these boards for months is honestly saddening.

If the one admin (Shane) had actually had any kind of tools at his disposal to keep the forum running smoothly things would never have gone down the way they went down.
    I don’t really buy the excuse of life taking over as an excuse either, if you have the time to check your facebook wall for 10 minutes a day you could’ve put a side just like any other responsible community leader would a few minutes here and there to skim through the boards and fix the necessities yourself since you clearly don’t even trust your own admins to do it for you.

I do feel like I still owe you some sort of appreciation for putting this board up in the first place, and bringing this community together through actually creating the website in the first place.
    Just a couple of examples of what you’ve been missing;

[Poll] Improving Activity

we need a new admin

New Moderators.

After tons of broken promises to actually get the board up and running again in a functional state, it’s not that odd that your old mods went rogue on you and decided to move on – Just take this thread from 4 years ago as an example with tons of good suggestions in it, of course nothing ever came of it because you didn’t have time for it:

Scam cases

I do wish you the best of luck in your life, as busy as you are that you can’t even spare a couple of minutes for a community that can only be described as passionate because of the fact that they keep returning to your boards years after they’ve left the game that it was actually designated for.
    Shane, MINO and xFeelMyAss like this.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Federal View Post
    Wow had no idea this guy nickos has not been banned yet after all the dirt he's been doing lol
    what ? there's nobody who can accusse me about something.

And, Devile, if you need help to pay with domain costs to Ko4Life, id be happy to tip in and give an amount to keep this forum up for howlong ever u can have it for! Im sure we could donate some to u for those costs !

i thought the new forum was some kind of revive. guess i was wrong after all. but seeing that you are just dodging the responsibility, yet again and even banned the only person that really cared just makes me wanna stay there. bye.

i also think shane deserves a second change... indeed he put alot of effort on this forum, i agree with vice on that

other then that its not easy to find the right persons on this forum
    Shane likes this.

So Devile, since you are here, are you gonna act like Administator?

• Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning. Excessive flaming will lead to a ban.

Source :
    Gamers4Life Rules

this chavoc guy is perfect example of what ko4life had become without proper menagment, he insulted and flamed everyone who dissagre with him:

Quote Originally Posted by Chavoc View Post
    ofc he dont trust people with how u see they deleted this forum u turd, fun how all the staff over there is saying reinstate shane, Shane was always a shitty admin and mod, tbh, He changed his name in the forum, he changed ''Degano''s old name to Adi or some faggot ass name, HE added new servers for the servers he only played himself, the others he didnt care for. dont mod or give him admin again, he is too selfish tbh, he dont give a shit.. just likes being mod/admin here for the power he get.
    Go back to ur infidel forum, u made that shit coz u didnt like it here, right?

atleast the forum was still here u fucking idiots, I love how u try to suck deviles dick now, but he now know not to trust you faggots ever again. get rekt
    Yeah, shane is good because hes ur little buttbuddy aint he? he changed ur name to Adi from whatever the fuck i know, why? Favor for friend? thats just wrong, He changed his own too...
    go back to official forum and try to become mod there with ur 5mins response time to any question LOL ur such a faggot. Go to ur shitty forum u wanted to be on, go.

but ur not just mod over there, ur SUPER MOD!!! lil faggot infidel fuck, i hope u burn.
    ur a part of their lil faggot crew... byeee
    1 vote for me to stop u infidels, from an infidel himself, nice. ur weak

I love how the other forum staff already went back over here, tried to make Devile give them the admin/mod rights again LOL!!!! that shit is too funny.
    Now u see he dont like YOU scum, I guess ill make a whole list of the mods/admins overthere posting them here so its easier for Devile to see who the faggots are here. !!!
    go back to ur shit forum... random pigs
    MINO, xXSixtySeven, Chavoc and 2 others like this.

Sure, but I'll read some posts and opinions and then ban quite a few ppl.
    Chavoc likes this.

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast