Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Found GM... no reward

This is a discussion on Found GM... no reward within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; last time we had many times find the gm events. I won once find the gm and once a power ...
Page: 1

Todklopper

last time we had many times find the gm events.
    I won once find the gm and once a power up contest.
    They said the person will get a fork 10k hp and mp pots.
    but I gained nothink... I submited about 10 tickets and they said all the time : Sorry, but we already transfered your pots to your account. ( somethink like that cant remember it exactly) or "PM a In-game GM for help". So I did it.... and now guess what gm said...
    "Please contact k2 customer support and submite a ticket for help".. GREEEATT!!!

am I the only 1 who didnt get those pots??

i got them, it takes about 48 hrs

When I didn't get my pots I submitted a ticket and after they said pm gm I did that.

Result: I got 20k both pots and 2 forks 'cos I pmed other gm and he gifted pots first and then gm who made that event gave my pots too :lol:

Todklopper

it was like 2 weeks ago.... didnt get anythink yet. Do I need to fetch them from somewhere?
    or do I get them into my inventory?

zzzz stupid lag 2 posts -.-'

well i got them like 1 week later

happened to me, i just pm'ed the gm ingame and he gave me the pots and fork, then 30min later i dced again and found another 10k pots and another fork in my inn :lol:

Taeho

I Won 2 FtG events in a row and didn't recieve shit at first, sent numerous tickets about it and they told me to contact a GM in game.
    Funny thing is that first he is beeing really arrogant about it saying he can not find any info about me winning it but after some whining from my side he comfirms that i won it 1 time and he literally said "Honestly you should just get over it" when i asked about my 2nd prize.
    But after some talking he agreed on that i should send the KSC file of me winning them both and so i did and after a day i got my 2nd prize.

If you took a KSC file of the announcement of you winning keep sending it in and talk with GMS ingame good luck.

When I didn't get my pots I submitted a ticket and after they said pm gm I did that.

Result: I got 20k both pots and 2 forks 'cos I pmed other gm and he gifted pots first and then gm who made that event gave my pots too :lol:[/b]
    Can you have more than 9.99k of an item in the inn? Sweet ^_^

Can you have more than 9.99k of an item in the inn? Sweet ^_^[/b]
    Well 2x 10k pots but w/e -.-'

Strike

Can you have more than 9.99k of an item in the inn? Sweet ^_^[/b]
    Yup you can but only the gms can over pot your inn. if that happens you got to be sure not to take too many pots out cause it won't let you put any back in.

Banned

last time we had many times find the gm events.
    I won once find the gm and once a power up contest.
    They said the person will get a fork 10k hp and mp pots.
    but I gained nothink... I submited about 10 tickets and they said all the time : Sorry, but we already transfered your pots to your account. ( somethink like that cant remember it exactly) or "PM a In-game GM for help". So I did it.... and now guess what gm said...
    "Please contact k2 customer support and submite a ticket for help".. GREEEATT!!!

am I the only 1 who didnt get those pots??[/b]
    hey, i had the same problem... i waited two fuking months, and i found the potions on my 7th page so check all pages before posting mate )

I keep trying to win these but i never find them first :/ The randoms exping usually get him!

Mannnn Just send ticket and spam gm. Spam him! Ull get it soon ;d

jimfujitsu

I won 2 in a row about 3 months ago and still didnt get anything . Gm always said the same thing " we are sorry you will receive your reward soon " . May Ares gms end up in gay hell and forever be raped in the ass .

Todklopper

lol
    We got k2ed -.-
    I guess I wont see my pots anymore....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast