Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

fragments

This is a discussion on fragments within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; any1 knows the drop rates? i burned 3 sloth shit and got shells and i heard that some1 burned the ...
Page: 2

SokoBo4

any1 knows the drop rates?
    i burned 3 sloth shit and got shells

and i heard that some1 burned the greed frag and got shell too

Its totally random, u can get any drop from any kind of frag.
    I believe u have a better shot at getting a unique if u trade in a higher grade frag.
    I got II and avedon from arrogance frags...Priest Impact from avarice frags, like i said its totally random.

HotAsIce

I turned in 2 lechery frags and got complete helm and rogue shell boots. That was definitely worth the 1.6 bil I spent on them :S *Waits for beckhouse to tell everyone all the shit he got*

zzzz Beckhous eis being a lazy gay, so I'm gonna copy/paste the MSN convo, and yes, I got his permission to do so :P

Jeff says:
    go look at the link :P
    Jeff says:
    its about frags
    Jeff says:
    I wanna see everyone drool over all the shit you got :P
    Beckhouse - says:
    or u can tell them my 5 only trades were
    frag of rage -> frag of lechery
    frag of lechery -> syphioric
    frag of lechery (bought) -> avedon
    Beckhouse - says:
    frag of lechery (bought) -> imir ring
    Beckhouse - says:
    frag of lechery (bought) -> rogue shell pauldron

Some people have all the luck :angry:

Got nice stuff from Rage

Shio Tears, Avedon, Sherion and Helenid Crossbow

Some clannie of mine got a Foverin from fragment of rage.

But lately i've been getting BUS and Enchant scrolls >_>

KirbyKommando

I got an Impact from the last Rage fragment I turned in... Broke to +4 -_-

i think its pretty random. i've gotten a trina from a arrogrance frag. lugias, avedon, and flame ring from rage. :P

frag of rage - holy animor burnt to +5 :P

wOLfi

Arrogance gave me like 2 enchants, a BUS, a IB (burned to+7) and a Impact (made it +7 then)

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

I must've handed in over 100 frags by now, and i'd agree with the general consensus that the first 2 are complete waste.

Frag of arrogance: mostly crap, weapon enchant scrolls, BUS, occassionally shell, never had a unique yet (but not done many of these)
    Frag of gluttony: BUS, shell, high class weapons, seen a unique once (think it was a ring), but still the odd weapon enchant too. (handed in maybe 12-15 of these)
    Frag of Rage: Occassional BUS, mostly shells, high class weapons, had pretty much every unique except foverin from these. (handed in plenty, like 80+)
    Frag of Sloth: Mostly shells, high class weapons, several uniques (handed in maybe 30 or so)
    Frag of Lechery: High class weapons, shells, silver+gold bars, uniques, trina (handed in less than 10 myself, but also mentioned stuff clannies have had)
    Frag of Jealousy: I got silver bar :P guess it's the same as above with better odds (handed in 1, can't remember clannies mentioning anything else)
    Frag of Avarice: everyone seems to sell these :P need to ask rich random turks what they get

Update;

Last night we did Sloth with 1 party at first we thought we wouldnt make it to get everyone 1 fragment, but we got 8 fragments of sloth and 1hours was remaining of bifrost o.O

So we decided to kill Lust, we killed 2 and that went pretty fast so, we decided to go greed.

Took us 10min to kill 1, cause only 1 warrior tanking it and 3 sins draining/not skilling it/dying.

We killed 1 and it dropped Averice and shard, so we were wow, first kill, awesome loot!
    after that we killed 2 more, and both coined and yes, sins died a few times again ;x

So, having 9 fragments and one UBER AHSUM fragment (eventho sloth ones are great too!) we went to the generator.

first we traded in 8 sloth fragments ALL pressed start/stop at the same time.

we got 7 shell drops and I got an Iron Impact, everyone got pissed off, but now we had 1 person to trade the fragment of averice, finally we decided who to turn it in and everyone in vent got excited

We got a fukn Totamic Spear from the averice fragment >_<

So, 8 &#39;good&#39; fragments and 1 uber fragment = shells iron impact and totamic spear as result

fuck bifrost

sin.siner

from 1 arrogance: holy -> hacked by K2,
    from sloth (>50): shells, high class weapons, silver bar, flame, 2 x imir, shio, foverin, 2 x helenid, 2 x syphiorc, lugias, 2 x elysium, garp and hellblood,
    from 5 lechery: 2 x II, complete, priest shell, helenid

spyrex

1x rage = somthing not good...
    like 5x arrogance = 1x gluttony ( lol ^^ ) and some Weapon/Defense Ancesnts scrolls..
    1x gluttony = Weapon anscent
    :P

Banned

I changed 15 fragments and got 8 enchant scroll 1 fragment of sloth and other shells...
    Some friends changed like 6 frags and got lugias 3 sypronic and foverin ring =/ the drops are just like loto.... if u ar elucky u get good item >.<

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

If people use it sensibly, I might make a little program, where you can put in the frag you turn in, and the drop you get. Might make for some interesting results.

i think chaotic gen is gonna be working a bit like abyss gems. You seem to get bet a better chance the more you hand in
    I personally wouldn&#39;t mind trying a full inventory of the highest ones to see what I get

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast