Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Should i become a bad gun?

This is a discussion on Should i become a bad gun? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Conversation start was that im trading my shard +7/70 & wp in EDANA for dual md +7 & some of ...
Page: 1

Default Should i become a bad gun?

Conversation start was that im trading my shard +7/70 & wp in EDANA for dual md +7 & some of coins in manes...

SiegeR

nice hp again :wub: :lol:

:wub:

right... and in the middle of the convo you added him to friends list.. suspicious?

SiegeR

btw if i were you i do not trade becauce it looks really fantastic oppurtinity
    But Items which he will give might be duped items.In addition to his he might scam you by giving shard+1.Or he can trade hack you.You better trade to a person who is recpectful and known...

So im asking should i become? :wub: everyone cheating maybe time to start for me? Im reloged in other server so registered him in friend list becouse i can forgot his name :lol:

lol i cant be scammed he will give me items 1st

SiegeR

it might be make you more happy and gives you motivation when u play legitly and droped an item by working hard on it.

When i saw 1st MD +8 in manes i was drunk & burned my 2 MD +7 wich was legit. Now im without daggers in manes without money becouse prices are insane im lazy to farm for fucking MDs. Now im trying to trade my Shard & Wp for manes items that i can upgrade fucking MDs. Maybe i will better sell it for USD than...
    1st Nobody cares that im legit player.
    2nd All calls me fag&jellous becouse im flaming cheaters.
    3rd Why i have to work hard if i can get it easy? So who is better Fag or Cheater?

SiegeR

Originally posted by neTworK
    When i saw 1st MD +8 in manes i was drunk & burned my 2 MD +7 wich was legit. Now im without daggers in manes without money becouse prices are insane im lazy to farm for fucking MDs. Now im trying to trade my Shard & Wp for manes items that i can upgrade fucking MDs. Maybe i will better sell it for USD than... *
    3rd Why i have to work hard if i can get it easy? So who is better Fag or Cheater?
    1st I had Raptor+7 When ppl had Raptor+8 Tote+8 and such others but i waited and collected items and money for making real +8 weapon for me.So i made 3 +8 Weapon for me
    2nd They can call u what ever they want.You become fag and jeleous by their words?Dont care.
    3rd The idea of a mmorpg game is to keep people playing it for months even years because it is imposible to farm , xp and pk same time
    So If u have an item fast u become bored faster so it wont give the same taste when u were legit.

Tell me What you going to do if you have completed all your items.PK?
    Look at people at ares diez xigenon cypher beramus and olympia.There are many lvl 70 people there and fully itemed.Even me i have full char really just need few accesories but i do xp sometimes because pking become boring after sometime.So it will be better to hunt bosses to get items and burn items to make the ultimate item for you.
    Mmorp is about luck

xourico

Should i become a bad gun?
    yes. a.q

Originally posted by SiegeR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SiegeR)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-neTworK
    When i saw 1st MD +8 in manes i was drunk & burned my 2 MD +7 wich was legit. Now im without daggers in manes without money becouse prices are insane im lazy to farm for fucking MDs. Now im trying to trade my Shard & Wp for manes items that i can upgrade fucking MDs. Maybe i will better sell it for USD than... *
    1st I had Raptor+7 When ppl had Raptor+8 Tote+8 and such others but i waited and collected items and money for making real +8 weapon for me.So i made 3 +8 Weapon for me
    2nd They can call u what ever they want.You become fag and jeleous by their words?Dont care.
    3rd The idea of a mmorpg game is to keep people playing it for months even years because it is imposible to farm , xp and pk same time
    So If u have an item fast u become bored faster so it wont give the same taste when u were legit.

Look at people at ares diez xigenon cypher beramus and olympia.There are many lvl 70 people there and fully itemed.Even me i have full char really just need few accesories but i do xp sometimes because pking become boring after sometime.So it will be better to hunt bosses to get items and burn items to make the ultimate item for you.
    Mmorp is about luck[/b]
    If i complete all my gear wich i want i will go to lvl, i can help friends with items & sell items for usd

SiegeR

Originally posted by neTworK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(neTworK)</div>
    Originally posted by SiegeR@
    <!--QuoteBegin-neTworK

Mmorp is about luck
    If i complete all my gear wich i want i will go to lvl, i can help friends with items & sell items for usd [/b]
    Well For Real Money worths nothing
    Its just a Highway to achieve your goals
    Its not the goal itself.

What you going to do money?
    You cant bring them to heaven or hell to purchase something.

with money i fuck whores & drink with friends :wub:

the beauty of the new servers? you feel compelled to cheat bcuz everyone else is.. such a beautiful concept. h43r: *stays on diez*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast