Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Free for All PVP

This is a discussion on Free for All PVP within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The majority of players are egokids that don't respect others and feel supreme when they kill someone. Don't you think ...
Page: 2

Cadence96

The majority of players are egokids that don't respect others and feel supreme when they kill someone. Don't you think that they would abuse this just to piss off people?

Or when u are doing a boss and someone trade spam u or lure on you priest, u get angry but u know that there is nothing that u can do.[/b]
    But then instead of trade spam they would hit the player who tanks the boss. Imagine a party of 8 suddenly attacking your priest... that would be roflcopter.

Is really hard to work couse imagin if some1 make's u angry u can kill him. And no1 will be able to exp and do quest etc.I think is a bad idea for KO.[/b]
    can you fix ur sig? its annoying to scroll half apage because of your sig is too big

Shane1911

Hmmmm....one big arena....

No thanks.

But I am all for killing koxpers!

Banned

I think its Dumb idea for ko

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Most games let the players choose the type of server they want to play on, ex: roleplaying server, global pvp server, partial pvp server, or carebear (no pvp) server etc. IMO, it's just another example of how the services k2 provide fail to compete with the services provided by their competitors.

k2 could:

1. Make all #2 servers global pvp
    2. Make a future server global pvp
    3. Make a pre-existing server global pvp
    4. Make guards attack you if you pvp someone in a city on a global pvp server

Meh, so many good ideas, but it's k2.

So I guess the only time you'll see this type of action is at CSW.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Blizzard should buy ko cus I wanna c what they can do with it :>

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

it's not a good idea epically for legit players. What happens when a clan party is going for hours and some turks get sick of it so they decide to bring their whole clan to kill you because they want the slot but know they cant out ks you on the box?

zabjaka

Blizzard should buy ko cus I wanna c what they can do with it :>[/b]
    basically they can just fuk it up, make it huge like wow or summin, ko was meant to be a small, simple enjoyable game, not like wow where u have bilions of skills, races, characters (or gw) and wen u see som1 u dont even knoe who he is lolz... when ko was small it was the time when i enjoyed it most (myko i mean) rofd wasnt that good, and this new expansion from what i heard pretty much sux too..

trz

just add Active Gms that really do anything and stop fukin sumoning zombies and start banning ppl

Banned

just add Active Gms that really do anything and stop fukin sumoning zombies and start banning ppl[/b]
    actually some of the gm-s are bretty active (well i mean "were") atleast when i played in C-west i saw gm online like over day or so)

zabjaka

just add Active Gms that really do anything and stop fukin sumoning zombies and start banning ppl[/b]
    yo shutuup zombie event was best just after those shitty small ghostiue things coz i could kill em n geet good stuuufzzz like dat haloween mask!! yeey

Banned

actually some of the gm-s are bretty active (well i mean "were") atleast when i played in C-west i saw gm online like over day or so)

trz

yo shutuup zombie event was best just after those shitty small ghostiue things coz i could kill em n geet good stuuufzzz like dat haloween mask!! yeey[/b]
    ahah zabi filho da puta

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

ahah zabi filho da puta[/b]
    tu mama chupa el pito.

perra aq

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast