Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29

Free Giveaway Contest: ii+8, sh+7, skele belt, 100mil and more

This is a discussion on Free Giveaway Contest: ii+8, sh+7, skele belt, 100mil and more within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; www.megaupload.com + virus scan pl0x...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ISRAEL
    Posts
    2,190

    Default

    www.megaupload.com + virus scan pl0x

  2. #17
    Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Can't live if you're dead, just sayin...
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    if u really wanna give it away, put the picture on like imageshack...

  3. #18
    Senior Member Sparco's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    O_o

    ARE U KIDDING?!

    BUSTED ROCK!!

    edit: i just added O_o so i could write it all in caps lock
    Nearly as much as Bieber.

  4. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ISRAEL
    Posts
    2,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparco View Post
    Nearly as much as Bieber.
    man.. every1 know that mushtman is g4y..

  5. #20
    Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Can't live if you're dead, just sayin...
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    a

    FUCK YOU BUSTED ROCKS!! ARE U KIDDING?!!!

    justin bieber is gay, but busted? HELL NAH! DUN BE DISSIN ON THEM!

    P.S. mizrahit > all other music.

  6. #21
    Senior Member Sparco's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    a

    FUCK YOU BUSTED ROCKS!! ARE U KIDDING?!!!

    justin bieber is gay, but busted? HELL NAH! DUN BE DISSIN ON THEM!

    P.S. mizrahit > all other music.
    I'm sad that you're serious.

    AIR HOSTESS... I like the way you dress.

  7. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    83

    Default

    well i can only use the ii 8 ok give me moradon town plz ty

  8. #23
    420 Senior Member karysa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    LoVin the GanJa since '92
    Posts
    947

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jinjin12 View Post
    post it on thread and everyone will get it....and i will be spammed

    Ummm, anyone who would see it in the thread, would see the same exact thing if they downloaded it as well?

    So how in the hell would that change how many replies you got or how fast someone would get it?

    Seems like an elaborate keylogging scheme to me.

    No one who isn't a COMPLETE moron is going to DOWNLOAD a .jpg file from a non-trustable site. You could have put it somewhere trustable like fileshack,megaupload etc. Or hosted it LIKE A NORMAL PERSON on an image sharing site such as imageshack.



    *edit-- I went to the link. It's another fill out survey for DL link shit.. What a scrub..

  9. #24
    Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Fınland oke?
    Posts
    2,976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by karysa View Post
    Ummm, anyone who would see it in the thread, would see the same exact thing if they downloaded it as well?

    So how in the hell would that change how many replies you got or how fast someone would get it?

    Seems like an elaborate keylogging scheme to me.

    No one who isn't a COMPLETE moron is going to DOWNLOAD a .jpg file from a non-trustable site. You could have put it somewhere trustable like fileshack,megaupload etc. Or hosted it LIKE A NORMAL PERSON on an image sharing site such as imageshack.



    *edit-- I went to the link. It's another fill out survey for DL link shit.. What a scrub..
    I was going to download that just for shits and giggles but cba to fill those gay surveys just to scan that file.
    Also I'd suggest you don't go to that site at all.

  10. #25
    Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Can't live if you're dead, just sayin...
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparco View Post
    I'm sad that you're serious.

    AIR HOSTESS... I like the way you dress.
    whats wrong with busted?

    dont get me wrong, i dont listen to them anymore, but there was a time i listened to them (along with blink182, good charlotte, sum41 etc etc) and i dont see anything wrong with them, unless u hate punk-rock music?

    basically all i listen to now is Mizrahit (if u know what it is )

  11. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ISRAEL
    Posts
    2,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    whats wrong with busted?

    dont get me wrong, i dont listen to them anymore, but there was a time i listened to them (along with blink182, good charlotte, sum41 etc etc) and i dont see anything wrong with them, unless u hate punk-rock music?

    basically all i listen to now is Mizrahit (if u know what it is )
    yup

    wanna be ars ^^

  12. #27
    Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Can't live if you're dead, just sayin...
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    i will lidkor otha man

  13. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ISRAEL
    Posts
    2,190

    Default

    but you are ashkenazi u can't do this =\

  14. #29
    Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Can't live if you're dead, just sayin...
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    i am iraqi u gae.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •