Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

free items?

This is a discussion on free items? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; would u believe it if a random guy u never met before after talking with him for like 15minutes and ...
Page: 1

Default free items?

would u believe it if a random guy u never met before after talking with him for like 15minutes and finding out hes all deck out with +1 uniques and +8 armors is gonna give u a free +6 giga? its not alot but isnt that kinda weird

idk but im on d3 atm and this guy is selling items atm and gonna buy me a +6 2hand giga
    i guess cause im a female war

btw hes orc im human

__countess__

Once back in old KO, when i was in ares, someone just traded me in Moradon and gave me a gold bar, he didn't even talk to me. 100mln was actually a lot of money back then.. (kekuri ring = 5mln)

idan1020

man when i play in ares i was only bp lvl 42 some archer with chitin bow up me alote of lvls so i ask him if he can give me 10m he give me and 1 day after this i get ban

Originally posted by __countess__
    Once back in old KO, when i was in ares, someone just traded me in Moradon and gave me a gold bar, he didn't even talk to me. 100mln was actually a lot of money back then.. (kekuri ring = 5mln)
    I did this couple times in Dies when I was quitting

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I was given an Iron belt by a mage called ::UareHistroy:: ( not Zaff ).

fronzy

Back at the release of ke, i logged on to my noob warrior. Went to the inn and some turk traded me a HB+3, 600M, 2xMD +7s, Philium +8/80, Priest shell pauldron +7, and Priest Chitin Pads +7. He asked me to trade him back the items (old dupe method) and I was like, are you out of your mind? Sold all of it and got rich.

Cocaine

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-__countess__
    I did this couple times in Dies when I was quitting [/b]
    i gave waggy some pots in war when i was like lvl 50 and he gave me like 50m coin after the war was over. waggy :wub:

hlubik

Originally posted by fronzy
    Back at the release of ke, i logged on to my noob warrior. Went to the inn and some turk traded me a HB+3, 600M, 2xMD +7s, Philium +8/80, Priest shell pauldron +7, and Priest Chitin Pads +7. He asked me to trade him back the items (old dupe method) and I was like, are you out of your mind? Sold all of it and got rich.
    yeah..rob the dupers

lucky asses all i got was 5m once

hlubik

i remember when i was starting @ xig as archer .. clannie gave me ironX+4 to exp with..was asking about how to upgrade and put those normal scrolls there .. went to +6...after that i heard that items can burn while upgrading..so i was lucker with free ironX (old method with cus/nus/bus and i was doing it with old nus )

since then i use to give 10k to every 10th turk who ask for it to pay my debt

wagyar bought my IB+3 lol
    some guys were selling it for 80m(didnt know that)
    he bought mine for 90m
    WHY U BOUGHT My ib?:S
    Btw ,ty.

i was given 100mil by TheOne or something like that on the forums becuuse he felt bad that i got hacked

<3 that guy

Camtheripper

ive never got anything from anyone you all suck

Originally posted by Ali1989
    wagyar bought my IB+3 lol
    some guys were selling it for 80m(didnt know that)
    he bought mine for 90m
    WHY U BOUGHT My ib?:S
    Btw ,ty.
    My clanie needed help and u were seller I knew...easy :P

thanatos

my friend bought me a cs +7 :wub:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast