Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

free items?

This is a discussion on free items? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol once a chicken pmed me in d1 mora and told me "Sc take" traded me and gave me 1x ...
Page: 2

acolyted

lol once a chicken pmed me in d1 mora and told me "Sc take"
    traded me and gave me 1x swift scroll, 2x AC, 1x HP, some TP scrolls and a Trina
    I was shocked and pmed him "gimmie some more baba"
    told me"yt ys fynysh" and logged off :lol:

Banned

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-__countess__
    Once back in old KO, when i was in ares, someone just traded me in Moradon and gave me a gold bar, he didn't even talk to me. 100mln was actually a lot of money back then.. (kekuri ring = 5mln)
    I did this couple times in Dies when I was quitting [/b]
    i gave duel mds +7 and chitin set +6 to a random noob when i quitted the first time XD

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

ym needer gyft pls

Reinhard

When i was in Cypher a friend upgraded a +8 glave and he was gonna quit, he told me to give him my glave +7 and he gave me his +8 glave, his upgrade agian failed : (((.

Then like a week after that a friend of mine lend me 3 warrior shells +7 for me to use but next day i got hacked..... because 1 day before i posted ss of the elmorad king leeching macro parties so next day i got hacked, i lost everything : (((

Worst part was telling my friend that i lost his 3 shell +7 that he lend me : (((

After i got hacked another friend lend me araptor +7 and some shells and another friend lend me a +7 shell helmet until i leaved cypher server i gave them back cause they were lend items...

But yea... i was so fukin sad.. :unsure: :angry:

Ayman4u

Originally posted by Camtheripper
    ive never got anything from anyone you all suck
    /hug

:wub:

I quittied myko so gave away md +8/7, scrolls, 150m, shard +7, chiitn shell +7 hel mand pauld, and rest chuit +7 to a noob xD

goth6assasin6chris6

Originally posted by Phantom478
    i was given 100mil by TheOne or something like that on the forums becuuse he felt bad that i got hacked

<3 that guy
    man i got hacked for my mage lvl 65 in KE and i didnt get shit every now and then i see my mage walk by me and im like man........ that was mine..... thats why i hate turks so fukin bad cuz that very night i was AOEign some black widows and he goes zuhahaha me hack u morrow

i was like stfu dont say shit like that
    and he gooes zuhahahaha and he left and logged
    next day hacked didnt even get my account back thats y i posted a in game request on items i lost not even half of it more like 1/100 of it

HELP NEXT KING VISIT MY IN GAME REQUEST

xourico

lol once upon a time a nice guy said he can let me play his lvl 70 archer

dark pursuer pwnz!! :wub:

Phosgene

i;d take free tirtems wkho give a afuck if theya are aleglit of not

Originally posted by Phosgene
    i;d take free tirtems wkho give a afuck if theya are aleglit of not
    Would you also take free English lessons? :P :lol:

TENDER

one day when i was in cz a big karus warrior gave me a kick in my ass with a raptor 8

thanatos

lol still no one can beat a free cs :rollseyes: i guess i must be a lucky one

back in MYKO, just the day be4 it went P2P in 2003? 2004? cant remember well, i gave away to a couple of clannies items like...

rogue chitin goblin set
    chitin bow +6
    2x mirage daggers +7/70 <--- when +8 was a dream and it there was no +8 on any server
    2x elixir +6/48 flame
    1x lycaon staff +6
    2x kekuri rings
    and about 150m in coins <--- that was a LOT of cash, u could buy a chitin bow +7 with it, or dual shards +6/60

when i quit usko ima give away all my items and ima ask k2 staff to delete or ban my acc for good

dont see a point in selling items for usd, i make a lot more @ office B)

zetazeta

Originally posted by TENDER
    one day when i was in cz a big karus warrior *gave me a kick in my ass with a raptor *8 *
    hahaha same here, i get a lotta free gifts of kicks in the ass by uber babashopers :P

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by zetazeta+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zetazeta)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TENDER
    one day when i was in cz a big karus warrior *gave me a kick in my ass with a raptor *8 *
    hahaha same here, i get a lotta free gifts of kicks in the ass by uber babashopers :P[/b]
    aww, i felt special because i thought they only gave me free kicks in the arse

best free items i got were a set of half plate mage goblins when i started playing lol :P , (though a friend also gave me 10m to reskill once, and more recently a clannie gave me 6m to help reskill) -_-

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast