Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Free lvl 72 char+items for the one who knows tha answer

This is a discussion on Free lvl 72 char+items for the one who knows tha answer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If there is no answer, then there should be no thread...
Page: 4

Banned Senior Member

If there is no answer, then there should be no thread

I can easily give a question with an answer which is impossible to find...

Timaster

zero?

If you say that, why do i feel you won't give what's promisd if we do give the correct answer?

Karpsu

N/A kk.

Th3Gam3

Originally posted by phantomlink
    If there is no answer, then there should be no thread
    hahaahah i like tht idea ^_^

FluB

Is it Graham's number?

aerolight

well i think the number is three hundred fourty-five billion seven hundred ninty two million seven hundred fifty-three thousand one hundred and sixty-three but this is hard :/ but oh well

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Artemise
    I can easily give a question with an answer which is impossible to find...
    And at the same time you also said "Not all questions have answers"

FluB

He is just messing with us !

and I still think it is Graham's number

To all of you who are curious:
    "The Berry paradox is a paradox that arises from self-referential expressions about the smallest possible integer which can be composed in a certain number of words. It was proposed by Bertrand Russell who attributed it to G. G. Berry, a librarian at the Bodleian in Oxford, who had suggested the idea of considering the more limited paradox associated with the expression "the first undefinable ordinal

The paradox arises from expressions such as the following:

The smallest positive integer not definable in under eleven words. (A)
    There are finitely many phrases of fewer than eleven words and some of these phrases denote a unique integer. For example, "one hundred thirty six", "the smallest prime number greater than five hundred million" or "ninety raised to the centillionth power". Since there are only a finite number of words in the English language, the set A of integers that can be uniquely specified in under eleven words is finite. Since A is finite, not every positive integer can be in A and so there is a smallest positive integer that is not in A.

The paradox arises when one notes that the length of the expression (A) is less than the number of words specified in its content. Expression (A) itself refers, therefore, to a positive integer definable in under eleven words, which contradicts itself."

(Wikipedia).

To all of you who are curious:
    "The Berry paradox is a paradox that arises from self-referential expressions about the smallest possible integer which can be composed in a certain number of words. It was proposed by Bertrand Russell who attributed it to G. G. Berry, a librarian at the Bodleian in Oxford, who had suggested the idea of considering the more limited paradox associated with the expression "the first undefinable ordinal

The paradox arises from expressions such as the following:

The smallest positive integer not definable in under eleven words. (A) *
    There are finitely many phrases of fewer than eleven words and some of these phrases denote a unique integer. For example, "one hundred thirty six", "the smallest prime number greater than five hundred million" or "ninety raised to the centillionth power". Since there are only a finite number of words in the English language, the set A of integers that can be uniquely specified in under eleven words is finite. Since A is finite, not every positive integer can be in A and so there is a smallest positive integer that is not in A.

The paradox arises when one notes that the length of the expression (A) is less than the number of words specified in its content. Expression (A) itself refers, therefore, to a positive integer definable in under eleven words, which contradicts itself."

(Wikipedia).
    I'm curious of which nickname you'll get below your forum name...Y Lyke to Lye or Shoot me plys

aerolight

the paradox is very complicated in but it seems easy but hard...i still need to think its like the easiest but hardest question it has an answer but it must be from the thought in your head its a thing that can cause some stress but it will be hard

1."Not all question have an answer"
    and
    2."There exists a question which has a solution but cannot be found"
    do not contradict each other.

Default Re: Free lvl 72 char+items for the one who knows tha answer

Well, let me be the second to support the trend...
    Ill give anyone who knows the answer to the next question a lvl 72 account complete with items + ill add 100$...
    Question is:
    What is the smallest (natural) number that cannot be described by less than 20 words?

can i echo the following sentiments:

lies, bullshit, etc?

emosexual

one hundred and twenty one million one hundred and twenty one thousand and twenty one to the power of zero

= 1

Thats lowest number =p

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast