Free Vent/TS Alternatve (legit)

This is a discussion on Free Vent/TS Alternatve (legit) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; In the process of pricing vent svr hosts, a site popped up advertising a program i'd never seen/heard of before. ...
Page: 1

In the process of pricing vent svr hosts, a site popped up advertising a program i'd never seen/heard of before. That being said, this may be old news or w/e...but i've been gaming for a few years and had never seen it before, so . ...

Take MSN/Ventrilo/xfire/gamespy and merge them and you get GSC www.getgsc.com

with the program you're able to make 200 man svrs (channels) which can be broken down by rooms just like vent or ts....the codec is outstanding thusfar. . .and again it's completely free.

it's integegrated w/ wow (tho i'm sure it will work for just about any game out there)....which is to say that when you start wow w/ this program running...if someone were to 'msn' you w/ it, a box will pop in game...it'll also show a bar w/ the name of the ppl talking (much like wow does now) It also tracks your played time (xfire) and within the 'msn' type box you can save favorite game servers and query more (gamespy/allseeingeye)

Sorry if this is common knowledge ....but i know that not everyone can shell out up to $20 a month or w/e...so i hope this helps you poor bastards out there (or frugal ^_^)

Or u can simply host a 2.1 Vent server which is the easiest program ever to host :E

that sounds pretty cool.. i wanna check it out when i get home

eradication

Amazing.

Fuck vent, GSC ftw.