Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Free2play???Pff ...

This is a discussion on Free2play???Pff ... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it's "free"2play...
Page: 2

FatM4n

it's
    "free"2play

Fukara

Originally posted by WaMPiReLLa
    Yea you must lost it..

But its not freetoplay
    Free but not...
    U cant understand it :S maybe cause u lost it
    ZZZzzzzzz

r u an idiot ?

i said , YEA this is FREE TO PLAY but not FOR ME , THIS is k2's FREE TO PLAY

k2 fooling to players

and i fooling to k2

now its free2pay

k2 this time gone to far and will finish like myko .If they dun't disable that shity bann on non premiums now but when amout of premium users will dropt there will be to late.Myko make mistake 2 years ago and till now there still noone play on their servers.And what k2 think that will be realy fun when u can play but half or more of your clan can't?.

Nomadia

After you exit ko and get that exit web page have you watched that little youTUBE video?....it's the biggest load of shit i've ever seen in my life....their still main point of advertising is that this game is free to play....and they can get away with it because technically it is free(unless servers are at the 80% capacity)...anyway i just thought i'd point it out...it actually made me laugh and just think "bullshit" to myself :P

T0wn3R

well... if they let to all enter the message wont be "You arent premmium user blah blah"... will be: "Too many users loged in". And is it just? the people who pay for premium cant enter because the server is full of people who havent premium .

Its only a priority. Before the server is full... maybe when is 3/4 only the premium users can enter ^_^.

am i premium user? Now yes, but its my second premium in 2 years of play h43r:

for me I prefer not be able to log in in 3 even 4 most busy hours then be able to log in and play with noone

Reinhard

Originally posted by Fukara+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fukara)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-WaMPiReLLa
    Yea you must lost it..

But its not freetoplay
    Free but not...
    U cant understand it :S maybe cause u lost it
    ZZZzzzzzz

r u an idiot ?

i said , YEA this is FREE TO PLAY but not FOR ME , THIS is k2's FREE TO PLAY

k2 fooling to players

and i fooling to k2[/b]
    Dude dont insult him, better yet go learn english, your grammar sucks and we cant really understand what you mean.

i saw a char named wampirella shouting in mora once : "Dear gm if from me wipe material, give back pls, all game vote " thats u? LoL

waaaaahhhh

/cry some more

WaMPiReLLa

No it wasnt me..

ATTENTION NO PREM PPL: ur safer from hacks when you got no prem then whe you got prem

if hacker hacks you ... he most probably can't login to take ur stuff

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

for the daily whiners about this:

have u played a p2p game before? if u have ud know u cant even log in to ur accuont without paying so the sense u can even get to the server screen proves its f2p...just because servers get full dosent mean its p2p...servers are bound to get full the only games ive seen that dont get full servers are p2p games and guess why they dont? because they can pay as much as they need to for server space because they get plenty of money from it being p2p

ko is not p2p quit ur bitching

Originally posted by Crazy
    i saw a char named wampirella shouting in mora once : "Dear gm if from me wipe material, give back pls, all game vote " thats u? LoL
    back in the days, i remember i gave this guy a free durandal +6 when he got "tradehacked", i had to merchant it at OB :wub:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12