Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Free2playPay2Connect ban for your name

This is a discussion on Free2playPay2Connect ban for your name within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This account has been blocked as someone with access to this account was observed performing an inappropriate activity (naming violation)which ...
Page: 2

ISeeYouPee

This account has been blocked as someone with access to this account was observed performing an inappropriate activity (naming violation)which violates our posted Terms of Service. This account will not be unblocked. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for your understanding.
    bomb at k2 plsssss

i dont see any namming violation in char name[/b]
    rofl best name i have heard so far. its 5 am here and i am tired as fuk and still made me laugh.

wtf this name is banned but not C4pt4iN ? how homosexual of K2 to do such a thing [/b]
    I dont see ur name banned, *******! -_- wtf is up with k2!?

u are asking for trouble with such name..[/b]
    +1 :s

Banned

either you didnt get the message about change your name or it will be banned..or you changed it to that to be a smart ass
    in there TOS ithink it has something about "cant say nothing bad about them" or something like that or you iwll get banned i dunno its in there

Your account is just bytes stored on their server, so it's theirs and not yours,therefore they can do whatever they want with it.

u should use this name on noob account not ur main account

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

either you didnt get the message about change your name or it will be banned..or you changed it to that to be a smart ass
    in there TOS ithink it has something about "cant say nothing bad about them" or something like that or you iwll get banned i dunno its in there[/b]
    yeah i think the word "K2" is against their tos.

a gm unbanned an account name once that was like igotk2ed and the sq was fuckyou lol

and just send in tickets odds are the person who banned you is an ass hole someone nice will probly give u a chance to buy a ncs scroll

Your banned because your name is a direct insult towards K2 and to be honest i dont think they like it.... You could try customer support on another account to see if they will unban it - thats the only thing you can do.

Sorry but thats K2 for you, if you insult them they ban you. A bit like some moderators on this forum really - what has the world come to.

*sigh*[/b]
    2 week cooling off period ^_^

minhking

I personnaly like the name. I will help you bomb K2

Banned

that name is pretty funny. had a clan named AntęTurkęsh but a friend told me to change it or get k2ed. i reckon you can get it back with a TT to the right person. what level was your char?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12