Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

frequent rollbacks?

This is a discussion on frequent rollbacks? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Guys wtf 6 times in a row 1000 % rol back ... i even dupped for fun several items that ...
Page: 5

Apostilo

Guys wtf 6 times in a row 1000 % rol back ... i even dupped for fun several items that i imediately broke after this .... pls devile try harder make them restart now servers and no dupe item wil be saved ! Save is not working at all atm ... people started sell +8 shards again ... Is it only me or everyone notice that punk buster in fact did solved some problems but others occured... ohh good god they just restarted servers....

Banned

Originally posted by Monkey_Boy
    k so how long is "temporary" tez?
    i havent ask yet and well in all honesty does it matter so long as they fix it.....but i will ask anyways but i know he is real busy and might not answer me right away

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Heim4teil
    4-5 hours? ok i think 1 day rollback or something^^
    I'd say about that.

Apostilo

Originally posted by Heim4teil
    4-5 hours? ok i think 1 day rollback or something^^
    zzz no need 1 day rol back - peopel will loose much exp .. the restart should clear all dupes because the game just didn`t save last several hours .. anyone got saved btw?? I asked friends and they got 3 hours rolback ... even my merch char sold lycaon pendant 2-3 hours ago and it was rolbacked with the lycaon pendant on - when servers back on i will delete it of course in case some poor soul had saved after he bought it ...

Banned

ok asked and waiting answer for you guys
    i asked him a while ago if he knew about server duping and he was afk prob fixing it and he msned me like 30 min later letting me know they know and are working on it and that servers would be down soon

destroy

finaly there was some fun

I tried to solo few DMs....third killed me, but it was fun

I tried to pk with fill inventory of money.....i laughed when saw towning all partys after killing me :P

and much more...

Every thing has a possitive side....btw, i hope that they will make rollback, because i lost more than 15% having fun *grin*

DESTROY

PS: this should be called a rollback event and have own time like once a month or so. ....and premium only of course.

Banned

he said "no idea"

so i assume whenever they can fix it

dragon how are u and why no more on msn

Haxium

Originally posted by destroy
    finaly there was some fun

I tried to solo few DMs....third killed me, but it was fun

I tried to pk with fill inventory of money.....i laughed when saw towning all partys after killing me :P

and much more...

Every thing has a possitive side....btw, i hope that they will make rollback, because i lost more than 15% having fun *grin*

DESTROY

PS: this should be called a rollback event and have own time like once a month or so. ....and premium only of course.
    http://img45.imageshack.us/my.php?image=20...651211570kt.jpg

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345